Side B

Chaos in YGE

 

                                     sbsstrongheart.jpg

 

The girls involved themselves during the shoot; they listened and were curios with the stories being shared by fellow artist. They were laughing hard when something funny was being shared not afraid to be judged, being their true selves. Felt sorry for some who had scandals, the girls were almost at the verge of crying when someone shared a sad one.

 

Suddenly the host Kang Ho Dong got interested with Park Bom’s title so he had the urge to shout her name which shocked everyone. ‘Yah! Bread Bom!’

Bommie was shock with the sudden outburst of the host. So she shouted back at him ‘Yah Kang Ho Dong Oppa!’ adding a wink after. Everyone was jealous with her reaction to the host; they also wanted a wink from the gorgeous girl in the set.

 

‘Wanna go eat dinner with us after the show?’ KHD asked her, teasing everyone in the process. But everyone burst out laughing in the studio as they remembered Bom’s story last time she was guest.

 

‘a-a-ah deh!’ bom responded while laughing, she didn’t want to get scolded again by YG.

 

‘bommie-ah, I was really curious on what your story is. What do you mean by ‘Chaos in YGE’?' asked the KHD with a tone of seriousness.

 

‘yeah bom-ah, I am as well, what does it actually mean?’ Lee Seung Gi asked.

 

Bom just gave a naughty smirk as she giggled with everyone’s curiosity, then she looked over at the two MC’s continuing

image

 

‘a deh….. Actually I don’t have the permission from our dearest Dara here to tell you this…’ she giggled while turning her attention to Dara pointing at her. ‘You see, I didn’t even tell sanjangmin that I’m going to share this, so I might get in trouble in the process. But yeaah this will pretty much create a commotion as well’  

 

Everyone gasped to what Bommie just said and all the cameras and idols turned to face Sandara Park, the victim. Dara was obviously confused to what her park sister is talking about but when she saw Bommie’s evil smirk reality hit her, as she try to save herself before Bom’s atomic bomb like mouth begins to explode!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara’s POV 

 

 

OMG! Bommie’s gonna reveal it, omggggg I’m freaking out! Otukeee?! Her mouths not gonna close if you’re not gonna shove some corn to it. I know it’s not embarrassing, but I’m shy, YGE didn’t even tell this to anyone else and now she’s gonna reveal the freaking thing. Now everyone’s attention is now given to me. Like telling me to let Bommie tell them.

 

Otukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am soooo gonna tell sanjangmin to punish her. It took months for that problem to be fixed and now she wants to tell the whole korea! The whole effin’ korea! WTF possibly the whole world, omgggg I gotta stop her before her atomic bomb like mouth starts to reveal everything! Aigoooooo

Sandara Park, 2NE1 GIF

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Bom’s POV 

 

 

LOL, just looking at dara’s death glares, makes me want to laugh out loud! I can’t believe I’m finally gonna share this story to everyone! Like I’ve been waiting to guest here, just to share this. Something that would shock the whole nation! HAHAHAHA! I’m sooooo evil.

 

I know that I'll get a very long scolding from sanjangmin but the hell I care, I can’t take it anymore. I just wanna tell everyone, I bet dara’s gonna stop me any minute now, she’s soooo gonna beg for me to stop : )) I can feel everyone wants to know and is curious so I will defo tell this even though she'll beg me to. *evil laugh insert here*

tumblr_lopby9LIMl1qa0qg9o1_500.gif

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

CL and Minji POV 

 

OMG! Unnie’s gonna tell everyone. Were stuck with helping Dara unnie or letting Bom unnie tell everyone… Ohhh the hell, were just gonna let Bommie unnie tell say it, Its gonna be fun : )) mianhae dara unie *both laughs and starts to party in their out of control mind

 

 

2ne1 - CL & Minzy

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

what you think guys?:D hahaha is it interesting?