Side I

Chaos in YGE

 

 

 (From this moment on it’s Bommie who’s explaining it in a flashback sort of way, so its inevitable for interruptions from the guest asking her stuff and all since it’s bound to happen anyway during the actual live shows)

 

Keys...

Italic text are the quotes bommie is using for the flasbacks

 the normal blue text is bommie saying it

lighter blue text is her thoughts or what she is narrating to you guys.

'~' insert interuption here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

previously

 

 

‘As I was saying......

 

 

 

With that sentence that our rabbit ended that call, us too were shock and was trying to absorb what just happened, all of us except dara were squealing endlessly as we were happy for her.’ I explained once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

‘Did you just heard what I heard?’ our darong asked.

 

 

 

 

‘OF COURSE WE DID!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HANG UP?!’ our dearest leader shouted err told her as she shook her body, still in shock and was panting from all the squeeling and jumping we did.

 

 

 

 

~YAH I DID NOT DO THAT!!!! – CL voiced out.

 

 

~yeah yeah, tell youself that if it makes you fell better' – I responded to shut her up earning generous response fromt le audience, am I that funny?

 

 

 

 

So uhm were was I? Ohhhhh yeah! Dara was about to answer when our maknae interfired her whinning at dara ‘Unnie, wae?! It’s KIM JAEJOONG UNNIE! It’s HERO WE’RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!! ASDFGHJKL’ minzy squeeled once again.

 

 

 

 

~with that I looked up to minzy and obviously she was blushing because I revealed her fangirl moment.

 

 

~’Hey... what’s not to like about oppa? Don’t worry Dara unnie and Se7en oppa, I’m still your number one loyal fangirl’ she shyly confessed.

 

 

 

 

While I being her ‘Park Sister’ whacked her head to bring her back to reality. ‘YOU PABO! ARE YOU FINALLY BACK FROM MARS TO EXPLAIN WHY ARE YOU USING WHAT SORT OF LAME REASON YOU HAVE FOR HANGING UP HUH RABBIT!’ I told her calmy, well ehehe you could say we ganged up on her.

 

 

 

 

She looked at us, her face still had confusion all over it I tell you! As if her soul just completely left fragile body. ‘I don’t know.....I was....What happened....omg...’ we heard her mumble random words.

 

 

 

 

Us three just shook our heads because of her weirdness, like who the hell who even hang up the phone when it’s KIM JAEJOONG? The most desired bachelor here in the entire Korea, no offense ya’ll people out there ^-^

 

 

 

 

But then again it’s SANDARA where talking about right? She’s also the most desired ahjumma..... I mean idol in the music industry among with others I will not name since I’m too damn tired of explaning. Yeah, it’s dara so she has all the right to choose which dude she’ll like to talk too But what I didn’t understand at that moment was why did she even hang up when KIM JAEJOONG is.........

 

 

 

 

 

~’Is her what?’ Sulli asked, obviously excited of the revelation.

 

 

 

 .....her ever ultimate nonchanging and won't bit woo bin oppa!!!! HER ASDFGHJKL CRUSH?!’

 

 

 

 

Right there, I finally revealed dara’s worst nightmare. Of him knowing our rabbit liked him from the very start. Kekeke hey if I’m gonna reveal something explosive today why not reaveal everything right? That way no one will misunderstand

 

 

 

 

Anyway with that said, everyone looked at the clueless rabbit who seemed to be spacing out again. When she finally realised the situation, her face flash red like an apple as she tried to hide her face.

 

 

 

 

 

‘OMO, DARA-AH! SO YOU DID LIKE OUR JAEJOONG!’ KHD oppa literally exploded, everyone of us got startled with his voice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

OKAY GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING FOR TOO LONG T.T

Here's an update, DONT KILL ME BECAUSE ITS SHORT!! I WILL EDIT THIS SOON WITH THE GIFS!!:D

 

 

twitter - @mikeevip

 

 

 

ppyong!