Side E

Chaos in YGE

 

iisheartsxp, well I already gave hints on chapter 4: Side D. I kinda made it obvious a bit, ‘cause I thought you guys will be impatient :))

NELEgeeh, Thanks, I tried my best to do so^-^

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Bom’s POV 

 

 

‘As I was saying, after it aired Dara was really embarrassed to enter YG Building because she knew that everyone will about what she just confessed on national TV but she was wrong…’ I said trying to make them understand.

 

KHD oppa then interrupted me, ‘So you thought there would be a big commotion like employees whispering and all that, but there wasn’t. Instead you were welcomed with people in panic? Bommie can you enlighten us? I don’t really get it.’

 

image

I got annoyed because of the sudden interruption ‘Aigooooooooooooooo Oppa, if you didn’t actually interrupt my explaining then you would totally get the story. There was chaos, but not the chaos us 2NE1 girls expected. It was like triple that, it was like riot and it was only like 5am in the morning!’ I said.

 

 

The bigbang boys couldn’t shut up so they spoke their minds out. The leader started by saying

 

‘There was a big commotion hyung, I tell you!’ the dragon said.

Then my tabbie followed ‘Everyone was going crazy, the situation was out of hand that us guys and YG hyung didn’t know what to do’

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Bom suddenly yelled at them ‘YAH! I’m suppose to tell the story why are you guys doing it huh? Can you just listen?’ I gave them a glare, one that could melt them down!

 

 

‘Well the reason why the phones can’t stop ringing is because all Dara’s fanboys were calling to ask her out, from celebrities, ordinary fans, and even some ahjussi's called! We didn’t really expect to get that much response, like everyone was asking for her number, for 2NE1’s house phone number. It was just crazy, and they won’t take no for an answer because they said that their goddess Dara allowed them to and said to not be scared.’

 

Everyone nodded telling her to continue with her story. ‘A few hours later there were a lot of Dara’s fanboys outside the building asking for her. They wanted to see our poor darong who was being scolded by sanjangmin for her invite to all the boys who’s been calling, or waiting outside for dara.’

 

‘Dara-ah was it that big that of a riot? Like that’s soooooo amazing!’ Brian commented, amused to what he just heard.

 

KHD then butted in ‘wu-aaaah, you even beat yoona, dara! Can you believe that?’

 

‘Kekekekekekekekeke, aniyooo.’ Dara murmured shy to what’s happening.

tumblr_lppaih0srr1qarjfpo3_250.gif

 

‘We told our two younger members to go home first and rest because we know that everyone is tired, but I didn’t leave santokki alone, I won’t feel at ease if we won’t go home together. We didn’t even reach home till 4am when everyone was gone and it was safe to go outside the building.’ The bunny said.

 

Everyone had their mouths open, and the camera didn’t leave Bom’s face and dara. Bommie continued being the story teller. ‘When we opened the door we found CL-roo and Mingki lying in the sofa with loads of presents around them, they looked exhausted from the looks of it’

 

Then CL explained why they looked like that ‘We went home before our unnies did, me and minzy went to our respective dorms because we got two. I live with dara unnie and minzy lives with Bommie unnie. When I reached mine and Dara’s crib I was sooo shock to see our manager fixing all the gifts in rows and stuff.

 

 I didn’t expect them to know where we live, cause that’ll be soooo freacky so I asked manager oppa how they knew where to send it he told me that it was sent to YG building but since it’s dara they decided to bring them to our dorm. Then our phone started to ring and ring.’ CL explained.

 

‘otukeeee! Otukeeeeeee! That was only the word that came out of my mouth. I called minzy over and she was in the same state I was a few minutes ago. She told me to answer the phone and I was very surprise to find out who it was.’ The baddest female said with cute facial expressions because she was excited! She was sooo eager to tell them who it was but first she had to say something first.

 

‘KHD oppa, who do you think called our dorm’s phone?’ CL asked. The older man was thinking very seriously before adding an answer ‘well is he one of our guest tonight?’ He asked the younger lady who was asking him.

 

 ‘DEH! You’ve got it right. Who would believe that Rain sunbaenim would be interested with our dara here?’ from that statement everyone dropped their jaws wide open.

 

The whole studio was in total shock, trying to sink in the information given by CL.

 

‘Cl-shi, did you just said Rain? As in our hyung?’ Mir ask CL who can’t hide her smile. ‘Deh, right Sunbaenim?’

tumblr_lpxzkphaxQ1qk2tido1_250.gif

CL asked rain who was shy because his head was still facing the floor trying to hide his blushed cheeks.

 

 

‘hehehe…. You see I have always enjoy 2NE1’s music right from the start, But I always have this soft spot for Dara-shi’ he said giving everyone his boyish smile.

 

‘So that’s why hyung always ask me when I meet my noona, he always wanted me to introduce him to my noona’ thunder suddenly said that shocked the whole studio once again. ‘One of the reasons why I didn’t really bring my noona to my company was because of my members fan boying over her. But now I can’t believe hyung also likes my noona’ thunder said amused to what was currently happening.

 

‘It’s surprising me though that most of the male idols are pretending to not get affected right now, as far as I know most of you called our phone asking for dara unnie’ Minzy the maknae thought to herself as she glared most of the guest.

 

Bom suddenly butted in to continue her story ‘So yeah, when we reached dara and cl’s dorm we found them exhausted and tired, we asked them what happened and they explained everything and how they even wrote down messages to be given to Darong if possible. Just after CL and Minzy was finish the phone suddenly rang again.

 

We all turned to dara giving her the ‘you-should-be-the-one-to-answer-not-us’ look. Santokki picked up the phone and greeted the lucky caller

 

‘yoboseyo’ dara said to the caller

 

‘deh… this 2NE1's dorm, how can I help you?’ 

 

'A Yeah, It's Sandara Park speaking! soooo can I ask who I'm talking to?'

 

'did you ju-jussst said, wait you said, you said, you're.......

etude5gif.gif?w=480&h=320

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED GUYS! I made it long:)) hahahah still hope you guys are still interested.