Side A

Chaos in YGE

user_369523_user_369523_1312344547Screen

 

 

2NE1 is one of the idol groups that will be participating on the special Strong Heart episode along with other idol groups. There will be a maximum 4 members to attend from each group and share their stories while the others will be occupying the audience area; this is what makes it exciting and different from other episodes because a lot of idols will be coming. The set was different from any normal episodes that have been aired; it was bigger and modern to fit all the idols.

 

 

It was also a special episode because 2NE1 and the rest of YGE approved of coming. 2NE1 was there to promote their newest 2nd Mini album entitled ‘UGLY’ that has been receiving a lot of love from everyone all over the world due to its addicting chorus which was completely sung by the leader in English fluently.

 

 It was unusual for 2NE1 to come to strong heart because they are not really a group who would reach their fans through active participation in variety shows but to connect with their fans with their music.

 

Due to this reasons, everyone was anticipating for the girls to give them great stories and exceptional performances. The four ladies showed of a different side of them during the special episode as they weren’t in their usual boyish, gangster outfits.

 

 CL was wearing a long dress that really gave her a soft feminine side, really different from the one and only baddest female.

tumblr_lpui8l0TdA1r1upodo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

Dara was a goddess wearing a short floral dress which will get her more fanboys.

Capturedsdsds.png

 

 

 

Bom was elegant in a short black dress that showcased her flawless legs. 

tumblr_lppe40PU7E1r1oc8ho1_500.jpg

 

 

 

While minji was wearing a cute jumpsuit, that really made her look really cute andfeminine

tumblr_leu33zlT001qg5q73o1_500.jpg

(Imagine the girls wearing those outfits)

 

When they entered the studio, all eyes were on them. Loads of female idols staring at them, with jealousy and admiration. While the boys where drooling over the beauties who just entered, giving the 2NE1 girls confidence.