Side D

Chaos in YGE

 

 

 

 

Suddenly seugri yelled at his dara noona because he was far from her ‘noona, there’s nothing to be shy about it, you should actually be happy.’ Seugri-ah winked at dara, He then told me to continue.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

‘Kang Ho Dong Oppa, do you remember what else sandara shared last time we were here?’ Bom asked KHD.

 

KHD stopped and tried to remember when he did he told bom yes and explained what he remembers. ‘At the first half of the shooting, I remembered dara saying that she was kinda sad and disappointed because most idols when being interviewed said she was their ideal girl but no one even dared to ask her out or tell her that in person, most of all some even changed changed their ideal type which she became more sad and then…’

 

Bom quickly stop him and said ‘DEH! DEH! Exactly, our little rabbit said that didn’t she? Oppa, can I continue what else she said if you don’t mind?’ asked bom

 

‘It’s okay Bommie-ah, I don’t mind’ KHD said.

 

‘Our rabbit here also said on nationally television that to those who like her, don’t be afraid to tell her, and if they don’t like her reject the offer’ Bom said confidently then looked around the studio before asking them.

 

‘You all saw that didn’t you?’ everyone either nodded or said ‘yes’ as a response earning a chuckle from Bommie, that confused everyone except the YG artist as they all know what exactly Bom is talking about, they were also excited on how everyone will react.

tumblr_lpwfxjzfRi1qc35zmo1_500.gif

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV 

 

 

Hell yeah, if they’ll find out about this, everyone will be like woooooah, this will be printed in ever newspaper, talk about in every social networking sites and more for weeeeeeeeeeeeeks! I totally admire Dara noona for not even freaking out during those time when me, the guys and YG hyung was at panic. We can’t even control it anymore that we even asked for help from anyone we could get. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I wonder how they’ll react after Bom’s story!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Se7en’s POV 

 

 

Our baby dara can sure be something huh? As far as I remember, that day was intense. For years that I’ve been an artist that was the only day I felt really reeeeeeeeeally tired since I became an idol, I bet even Gummy noona will agree with me.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Teddy’s POV 

 

 

Damn, Bommie hasn’t even begun with the story everyone’s already interested, even though I already know what happened, and it was hell back then. I can’t help but get caught up with her way of storytelling it’s sooooooo animated, she really is Dara’s long lost crazy sister, there soooooooooooooooooooooo similar.0-o

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bom resumed to her story ‘well you see guys, that statement of hers started everything. That simple invitation lead to all the chaos the whole YGE faced for almost 3 months non-stop and I think it’s still going on.’

 

Brian got more interested and ask her a question that lead some other idols to ask too. ‘Bom-shi, are you serious? You mean just that simple statement gave everyone and you mean everyone to go all panic and chaos till now?’

 

Bom was about to answer but man dara’s brother thunder beat her to it ‘Bom noona, you trying to say that my noona gave the whole YG problems? I’m sooo confuse right now’ he pouted. Again bom tried to answer but the Jung sisters (Krystal and Jessica) beat her to it ‘I don’t get it’ both said in unison earning laughter from other idols.

 

‘Aigooooooo if you people would let me finish first you wouldn’t need to ask all of them questions.’ She said before she sat back making sure she’s comfortable because she feels too much frustration due to everyone not even letting her finish.

tumblr_lpwan51DKM1qmyeico1_500.gif

 

‘Ok… Ok… sooo shhh first okay? After that shoot, me and dara came home. After a week the episodes was aired were me and dara showed up on TV. The two maknaes where ganging up on Dara because they didn’t knew about the secret too’

 

She paused to ask everyone ‘Guy’s are you still interested? You’re not even talking or anything?’ but LSG quickly responded, ‘We’re just silent because were to interested with your story, soooo what happened next?’ He said like a lil kid wanting his mom to finish his favourite fairy tale book.

 

Bommie continued ‘After everyone in YG saw that, Our dara here was too embarrassed to even enter YG’s building, we even needed to drag her out of our dorm because she won’t even dare step outside her room which was soooooo pathetic, cause first of all it was her who decided to be comical and tell everyone about her ‘secret weapon’ HAHAHAHAHAHA’ Bom laughed at her own remark. LOL.

 

‘Anyway….. When we arrived in YG building it was soooooo busy, like everyone was in panic mode, every phone was beeping and beeping, phone calls after another.’

 

Gummy suddenly butted in saying ‘I tell you it was like hell! 

 

then Se7en put his hands up like a gradeschool kid wanting to get the attention then said ' I agree with Gummy noona' with a smile. Then Teddy also gave a comment 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, it was like a nightmare really'

 

with that everyone was now eager to know the story! Getting more attention from staff to idols and also the host, even some other crew from a different show came to just listen.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Dara’s POV 

Now here it comes, Otukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Umma! Help me now. Why did I have to be stupid that time, and why is Bommie sharing this when it’s supposed to be a secret among YG artist and employees. I must admit I was shock that time yet I was happy too. Weird eh? Kekekeke I know. I feel so bad tho, because of me YGE was in panic and plain chaos. I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel so guilty now.

But still otukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, more people are coming just to know about this. Like really it's getting crowded now..... this will defo end up in news papers and networking sites after this will be aired. help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

tumblr_lpwi8rCFYw1qc35zmo6_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

there you go guys, just updated!:D