Side C

Chaos in YGE

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasped to what Bommie just said and all the cameras and idols turned to face Sandara Park, the victim. Dara was obviously confused to what her park sister is talking about but when she saw Bommie’s evil smirk reality hit her, as she try to save herself before Bom’s atomic bomb like mouth begins to explode!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara was now glaring at bom; the rabbit was doing gestures to bommie that she’ll die once they reach their dorm. Bom stuck her tongue out annoying dara.

 

Yah! Jenny Park!’ dara called her with her English name, which meant one thing. She must shut up, but Bom didn’t really care now.

 

Don’t you dare say it!

the rabbit yelled in fluent English that shocked everyone, yes they know that she can speak English but not that fluent.

 

 

 

Bom just gave her a you-think-I’m-scared? Look before responding. ‘Sandy! You better behave, look everyone’s staring at you now’ in fluent English too.

 

(The next lines that will be Italic is an English conversation between the idols)

 

CL joined them ‘Unnie, what are you really scared about anyway? It’s not like it’s your fault!’

 

‘Dara, can you please let Jenny continue with her story, I’m really itching to know. Pretty please?’ G.NA their sunbae asked dara

 

‘Yah! Can you speak in Korean; we don’t get a thing here!’ Jo Kwon hissed, annoyed that he don’t get a thing at all.

 

Brian interrupted ‘Girl, stop making a fuss! Let Bommie here tell us this chaos!’ he said like a black girl (no racism, you know how Brian acts all black. HAHA he’s a legend)

 

‘Unnie, what is it anyway, can you just tell us in English. It’s better so no one would know except us’ Min and nicole suggested.

 

‘Yeah, that would be a good idea min-ah and Nicole-shi. Sandara-shi can you just let bom-shi continue?’ Nickhun joined the conversation

 

Dara was in shock hearing idols pleading her to let Bommie continue the story; she quickly responded andwaee..No way, you do know that they could always do eng subtitles’

 

‘Aissh Sandy, let’s just tell them okay? No more arguing okay?!’ Bommie raised her voice to get their attention.

 

Jo kwon on the front row beside dara had enough, his patience was gone now. ‘YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I already asked all of you nicely to speak in Korean so we get it but noooooooooooooo, you all just have to speak in English huh?’

his eyes showing anger then, he fan his face to calm down, he suddenly kneeled in front of sandara, begging her to let bom say the story everyone’s been patiently waiting.

 

He used his aeygo ‘sandy nooona’ he said while pouting ‘can you let bom noona continue, please?’

tumblr_lblo46FfNm1qbg3rro1_400.gif

Blinking a lot to please sandara who was about to fall for it but seugri, maknae of bigbang got jealous.

 

 

‘Andwae noona, don’t fall for his aeygo. Only we BB boys can do aeygos to you.’ Seugri said with a cute voice. With the other bigbang boys trying to act cute in front of their, goddess noona.

 

 

But then the host interrupted ‘weh? Weh? Sandara-dara weh? Are you guilty?’ KHD teasingly asked.

 

Dara quickly answered KHD while pretending to scratch her head ‘a-a-aniyoooo oppa’

 

Bom was now frustrated, she just wanna let it out and say it now before anyone interrupts again. ‘Sooo Bommie-ah, can you continue your story, its sooo intriguing’ LSG asked bom.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

BOM’s POV 

 

 

‘Finaaaaaaally!’ I said happily. ‘I would love to’ I the playful bunny smirked.

 

‘Were do I start? Let’s see, hmmmmmmmmmmm.’ Putting a hand under her chin, in a somewhat thinking position. ‘Remember when me and santokki went here for our full length album promotions?’ I asked the two MC’s. LSG and KHD oppa nodded followed by every idol I can see so far. Now I know that everyone will understand what I’m about to say.

 

‘Me and santokki was here last year sharing our stories, I shared about why I cried in LA while santokki here shared about her and taeyang plus her confessions about the secret weapon. That would kinda link to this as it is part of the story but…… aishhh, so bare with me okay?’ I said explaining carefully hoping no one gets confused, I didn’t get to finish that sentence because I know it would confuse them all. That’s fosho.

 

‘Bommie…… please for the sake of my life…… don’t share that story to them!’ the rabbit begged. I mouthed ‘sorry, but I’ll share it’’

 

Suddenly seugri yelled at his dara noona because he was far from her ‘noona, there’s nothing to be shy about it, you should actually be happy.’ Seugri-ah winked at dara, He then told me to continue.

seungri gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey guys! what do you think? Do you like it so far? hahaha i don't know but i just added some gifs to make it more like animated. LOL;)

comments about chapters would be great.