Memories

You Really Don't Know?

You really don't Know 2 photo dont_zps67a2c2eb.jpg" />

~~~~

I cover my mouth; speechless.

This beautiful kingdom was left for me, the heir, to keep its glory strong and never ending.

My thought are then suddenly interrupted by Luhan's voice asking me a question.

"You wanna get out of here and explore?" he said with a rised eyebrow indicating playfulness.

"Let's go!" I race back to the car before he does, but somehow he reached the car before me.

"Not fair." I pout.

He opens the passenger side's door and I slip inside.

Not even 2 seconds later, the driver's side door opens and he slips inside as well.

~~~~

After 10-15 minutes of driving or so, we reached a small forest. We get out of the car and emerge into the woods. And after about 5 minutes of walking in a straight line through the barracade of trees, we reach a clearance full of trees in orange, red, and yellow. 

I walk ahead of him and as I do, I can hear the crunch of fall leaves under my footsteps. I close my eyes to the comforting sound and take notice of the cold brushing against my cheeks and I smile. 

Forgetting that Luhan was here, he sneaks up behind me and startles me with his voice breaking through the trance I was consumed in. 

"Wanna see something cool?"

I look behind me and smile.

"Yes!" 

"Follow me."

He dissapears into the trees and I follow at a slow jog into the woods trailing behind him. 

Once I run into the woods, I start loosing sight of Luhan and he runs ahead of me leaving me stranded in the middle of the woods. And I have NO IDEA where I am. 

"LUHAN! Where are you?? Luh--"

I am suddenly picked up by the waist, and we burst through the tops of the trees. 

"LUHAN!! Don't ever do that again or I will-- I will-"

"Will what?"

"Hit you really hard." I turn my head to face him and just realize how close we are.

OMG. 

I stare into his eyes as he stares into mine, and suddenly, it's as if it's only me and him in the world as we hover high above the tree tops.

I suddenly release myself out of this trance and hit him with my fist, right into his shoulder. 

"Omo! What was that for??"

"For abandoning me in the woods."

"But I came back right?"

"I guess. But can we go back down now?"

 "Fine." As we reach back to the ground, I realize his destination was a small cabin in the middle of a clearing that didnt look like it had been used in a while.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see." 

We walk into this small cabin and it's filled with frames and toys that have been covered by layers of dust over through the years.

I walk over to a small shelf in the corner of this small cabin and blow the dust off of the frame. 

*gasp* 

"Is that us?" The picture showed a younger version of me and a boy who I assume is Luhan and our arms are over each other's shoulder in a playful banter.

"Yeah. We were super close when we were younger. Especially since we were the only 2 kids the same age back at the castle. We would come here all the time and play here until we had to go home. Otherwise we'd play inside the castle grounds." 

We both looked so happy.

I wondered how horrible something was to destroy this kingdom. I need my memories back, but how?

~~~~

Sorry I havent been updating and sorry this chapter is so short too. This is the best I can do right now, and once all my school projects are finished, I will start updating more chapters soon. Thank you for reading and I will try my best. ^^