It's gonna be a long day.

You Really Don't Know?

You really Don't know photo youdont_zpsd72976b0.jpg" />

 

~~~~ 

It's the end of winter break and I have to go back to school.

The next morning was just like a normal school day routine. I got up out of bed and got ready school. I walk out the front door and on time, as usual, Glaiza and Catherine are waiting for me in their car.

"Hurry up!", they shout in unison.

"Hold up! I'm coming!" I lock the front door and run up to thei car. On our way to school, we jam out to EXO's "Lucky". We then get to school and look out for a parking space . After we parked we got out of the car and walked into the school building. Sadly; all 3 of us had to go our seperate ways. Catherine was a school grade ahead of Glaiza and I. She was a senior and we were juniors. But even as Glaiza and I were juniors we had no classes together as well. 

I walk to my locker and take out the notebooks needed for my first period which was Math. 

UGGGGH, kill me now.

I enter the classroom and choose the seat at the back of the class. I was planning to take a secret nap for I didn't get much sleep last night. My mind kept wandering and kept thinking about what he told me. 

Heir. Pshh. 

I then lay my head down on the desk and slowly start to doze off until something caught my attention. 

"Class, we have a new student his name is Luhan. Please treat him well."

WHAT?

Instant squeals and whispers all around the room.

I instantly lift my head at this revelation. And there he is; at the front of the room staring at my shocked face.

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

"You can sit in the empty seat next to Seohyun in the back" The teacher pointed in my direction.

With a satisfied look on his face and a quick grin to the rest of the class, he walks down the aisle between the desks and plops right down into his seat on the left of me. 

I look at him with my jaw open. 

I lean over and whisper,

"What are you doing here!?!?"

"I'm here to attend class while protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"You dont need to know." And with a smirk, he stopped talking.

Unbelievable. 

I get through an extremely long class period and I rush to leave the classroom first as soon as the bell rings.

Hurrying to my locker, I look around behind me and make sure he's gone.

Phew.

I gather my stuff and close my locker. And there he is leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Dammit." I sigh.

"Well hello to you too." 

"Can't I just have a little normalcy at school?"

"Sorry. No can do. Danger is everywhere."

"In my lunch? Thanks. I know this school's lunch too." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Look. There are things you have no idea about and it's better that you just trust my word for it."

"Okay. Fine. But can you protect me from a distance? Cause I need to meet up with my friends, and they're going to get extremely weirded out that a total stranger is following me everywhere."

"Deal. But i'm not a total stranger."

"Dude. I just met you yesterday. You can go now."

"Yes milady." he said with a bow.

Everybody looked our way.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face, creating a slight, but noticable, blush on my cheeks.

"Just go away now." -///- I said embarassed.

He chuckled while still in a bowing stance.

He stood straight back up and flashed me a grin and winked with his, unnatural but dazzling, green eyes before he dissapeared. 

What is wrong with that boy?

This was going to be a looong day.

~~~~

 

P.S. So how do you guys like the story so far? ^^ I will accept both bad and good criticism because that will only make me a better writer. So comment below please. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you to my readers. c:

 

P.S.S. Sorry that its shorter than usual. xc I'e been extremely busy with school recently. So I'm trying my best. I promise a really long chapter next update. :D