Confusion

You Really Don't Know?

~~~~

What? I'm so confused. All it looks like is a regular bracelet. The only thing that could be considered suspicious is the small transparent rhombus crystal. But that's it. Just a regular silver chain.

"What?" I whisper to myself.

Someone taps my shoulder.  I turn around with the expectation of Luhan, except it's not him. But someone else.

He first bows then stands right back up and reaches out his hand.

"Hello Princess."

I awkwardly stare at his hand.

"You want me to dance with you?" I ask tentatively, for I barely got through dancing with Luhan leading. How am I gonna do this??

"What else?" He says with a smirk.

I take his hand reluctantly.

"Sorry, I'm kind of new to this so I'm probably most likely gonna step on you."

"It's okay. And I should be honored that a princess might step on me."

"Wow." I laugh.

The music stars and we dance the routine all over again. Step back. Step right. Step left step back. With the occasional spin.

"So how is it finding out you're a princess?"

"It definitely reminds me somewhat of the princess diaries, except she wasn't caught in some gigantic magic war. Definitely not normal."

"Well, what's your definition of normal?"

"You know. Going out to the mall or movies with friends. Going to school. Hiding bad grades from parents. Having fun being a teenager."

And just as soon as the music started it ended just the same.

"Well, Princess Seohyun, teach me what being a normal teenager is one day."

"Sure."

"Then it's a promise." he winks and turns to leave.

"But what's your name?" I call out after him.

"You'll find out soon enough." and he disappears into the crowd. Why are these guys trying to be mysterious. Wth man.

I end the rest of the night lounging on the balcony looking over and out to the rest of the kingdom .

~~~~

I'M SO SORRY THAT IT'S SO FRIGGIN SHORT. I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.