Our Connection.

You Really Don't Know?

You really Don't know photo youdont_zpsd72976b0.jpg" />

 

~~~~

I heard birds chirping. Slowly opening my eyes I find myself in my room.

But he's here.

Before I could scream he put his hand over my mouth.

"SHHHH. Dang, let me explain and i'll let you go right now. If you have any questions i'll answer them. Only if you listen to what I have to say."

I nodded slowly in response and he let go of my mouth.

"Okay." He breathed in deeply. "So our kind have been secretly living with mortals for years."

"Our kind??"

"Magic users."

"Like birthday party magicians?" I laughed at my joke and clapped like an idiot while he just stared at me.

"This is serious." He said with a straight face.

"Sorry." I let him continue.

"What I mean by magic is being able to alter things around you using your mind and etc. King Arthur exciled us and banned us from this land. But instead we decided to make a deal stating that we have to live quietly on this Earth with no harm to any mortal what so ever."

"Wait. So Merlin was real??"

"Very."

"Then why was he the only one accepted by King Arthur?"

"KIng Arthur must have started from somewhere right? He needed him to get to the top, that's why. Our kind agreed to live quietly among th mortals. But instead we decided to create our own kingdom and hide from the rest of the world. Using our magic, our kingdom was hidden from the rest of the world creating a clear force field/portal around it. So that when someone was passing through they would get transported to the other side of our kingdom without noting anything whatsoever. But 4 years ago our kingdom had been infiltrated by something else. Something dark and dangerous. It created chaos in our peaceful kingdom causing us to go to war."

A sad look suddenly shadowed his face.

"...But your parents, the king and queen, had been killed trying to protect our kingdom. Their last request was for you to escape so that their heir can live and recreate and fix our kingdom when the war was over. So my parents, the guardians of the royal family brought you to this world. But on their way of having 13 year old you escape...they were killed. But they succeeded in their mission to have you barely excape and out of the force field. But the sudden pressure of the force field caused you to lose your memories. And the rest...you should know what happened.

"I'm so sorry..."

There was a pained look on his face.

And just as fast as it had appeared. it disappeared.

"I still don't believe you though. Not unless you show me some type of evidence."

He sighed and held his hand out. 

Right there in his hand a small flame. But even more beautiful than a regular fire. The flame was hovering just merely centimeters above his actual hand. And as he closed his fist, it dissappeared.

"...Woahh."

"And that little show you pulled off last night, it was your magic."

I just realized. 

"Oh my gosh..." I run down stairs. 

"What?"

Everything was clean. It was as if nothing happened last night.

 "How did - what - but it was - what??"

"Last night after your rage attack, I cleaned it up. Luckily your guardian hadn't come home yet."

"Last night...I don't even know what got over me."

"It's fine. Yesterday was your birthday and thats why all of a sudden had a magic explosion." He walked over to my window and leaned on it.

"Yesterday was my birthday?" Since I had no memory of when my birthday was, Sarah and I just celebrated it on the day they found me.

"As of yesterday, you're now 17 and it also marks the day of your magic being released to harbor to your full potential."

"I'm sorry. But can you leave? I need some time to myself to think." I said starting to feel uncomfortable with this new revelation.

"Sure." And with a wave of his hand he opened my window and fell backwards.

" WHAT THE HELLL!?!?!?" I run to my windowsill with panic.

And he's just...floating there. It's as if it was second nature. And with a wink and grin directed towards me he disappeared.

Wow. Really?

The lack of his presence was weird. When he was here I could feel that there was a deeper connection between the both of us. It was a physical feeling deeper than words. But why?

I sat in my room; alone.

~~~~