New Start.

You Really Don't Know?

You really don't Know 2 photo dont_zps67a2c2eb.jpg" />

~~~~ 

I open my eyes and look outside through an unfamiliar window; the sun is rising.

Where's Luhan? Did he bring me here? And where exactly is...here?

Someone opens the door and peeks through; green eyes. 

Oh, it's just him. I could recognize those eyes even from a mile away.

"So you're finally awake?" 

"No. I'm sleep talking. NO DUH I'M AWAKE." I stick my tounge out at him. 

Gasp. 

Sudden realization just hit me.

"WHERE'S SARAH? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?" I say with watery eyes.

"...She's gone. But to remember all that she's done for us in helping with watching over you, we made sure of a way that she'll be remembered. We buried her in our soldiers cemetary along with my parents and yours."

*FLASHBACK*

It's been a week or so since i'd been left at the orphanage. Still no sign of my supposed parents looking for me. Maybe they'd abandon me and that's why I woke up in the woods alone. With no one in sight for miles except for myself. I had no hope. No one wanted me or even wanted to talk to me. Even the officers that I were brought to looked at me in a strange way. 

All of their eyes were cold and distant, no warmth. Until I met Sarah. Even with the attitude i'd given her, she brought me to my new 'home'.

She made sure I had everything I needed and even more. But not just that. She'd given me a home when i'd been lost and confused in this world. In my state of depression; she'd helped me get through it. 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

While sniffling and wiping my eyes I manage to say in a shaky voice, "I miss her."

"I know that she wouldn't want you to be sad, would she?"

"No."

"Then wipe those tears, clean up, get dressed, and come downstairs." And with his signature grin, he closed the door and left me alone in this room.

I look under the covers and see what I'm wearing. 

Wait. I didnt fall asleep in these clothes. Did he... omfg. I blush immediately of embarassment. I semi - scream into my pillow only loud enough for me to hear. 

Kill. Me. Now. 

But I do as he says anyway. I found clothes of mine inside the closet next to the door, and I change into a pair of blue jeans, a black v-neck, a black cardigan and a floral scarf around my neck.

I walk downstairs and he's making breakfast. I sniff the air. 

That smells heavenly. My mouth starts to water. 

I look at Luhan and I realize just how attractive he is even with the apron he's wearing at the moment. 

He turns around and says, " I made bacon, eggs, and waffles." 

I don't know why, but this small gesture makes my eyes watery. Maybe it's the fact that Sarah used to do this when I would be sad to cheer me up because she knew how much I liked homemade, well, anything to be honest. 

"I was hoping this would cheer you up."

I looked at him through watery eyes and grinned. " Thank you. But to you it may seem small and trivial, but this really means a lot to me."

"No problem your highness." And then he bowed.

I laughed, but just a little.

~~~~

After breakfast he told me that we were going somewhere but he wouldn't tell me where though. He told me to wear a blindfold so that it wouldn't ruin the surprise. As he led me to the car I'd tripped a couple times but he caught me. 

While he was driving, I started to doze off and I fell asleep. 

~~~~

"Seohyun...Seohyun wake up."

It's Luhan he's been tapping me on the shoulder.

"You sure sleep a lot," he says.

"Yeah. Well life hasn't exactly been the calmest it's been in the past four years."

"Touche. But we're here now."

I hear the car door open and close on the driver's side. Soon after, my car door was opened and I was led outside of the car into the cold winter air.

There's a slight breeze but it was the nice soothing type. 

"Are you ready Seohyun?" he said while leading me still. 

"Nope." 

"Awww come on. Then hurry up." He says with a slight laugh.

"Okay. I'm ready." I laugh.

"Okay. 1. 2. 3!" He takes the blindfold off and i'm speechless. As I gasp, I cover my mouth in surprise.

I'm standing on a really high hill and as I look down I see a...village? It's beautiful. And surrounded it was nature. The trees down below were colored, red, orange and even yellow. It made it look as if the village was on fire but... it carried a sense of beauty to it.

I look back to see Luhan smiling on of the biggest smiles I've seen so far from him. 

"You like it?" he said while grinning.

"I more than just like it. It's... beautiful."

"Well, guess what?"

"What?"

"That's your kingdom. Welcome back, Princess Seohyun."

~~~~

P.S. Sorry it's kinda short. xc But i'll be updating again as soon as I can loves. Pyongg. :3