You're On!

My Boyfriend: My Girl

 

Youngmin's POV:

It was finally lunch, as my brother and I, plus Minwoo and Jeongmin, Minhee, Minji and that maid girl. Okay, and HAERA. Yoon HAERA, made our way to the table. It used to be just the four of us, the four cool guys. Apparently, now the girls wanted to come along to. I didn't mind, but Haera didn't seem too into it. Wanted quality time with my brother, I guess. Hmph. How can she not like ME? I am Jo Youngmin! The guy that gets EQUAL amount of girls, as compared to my brother. But this Yoon Haera maid girl, she- Okay why do I even care if she doesn't like me, but my twin? I never used to even shoot a second glance to other girls. Argg!! What's happening to me?! FU*K I'M GOING CRAZYY OVER THE MAID WOMEN!!

Youngmin" Haera whispered. My breath was suddenly caught. Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I cleared my throat, before shrugging.

Yea. I am. Why?" I turned away from her. She frowned, and just continued picking at her food. Why did I feel so... In an urge? In an urge to protect her, hug her, kiss her, be close to her? Okay, I need to effing calm down. This is just pathetic and scary. I glanced at my brother, who was chatting with Minhee while putting an arm around Haera. I narrowed my eyes. Okay... What's up with THAT? Minhee seemed to be having a good time with Minwoo, thank god. And Jeongmin was pecking Minji's cheek. So Haera and Kwangmin was just chatting it off, smiling and acting cute. Ugh. I needed to get out of here. I pushed my chair away, and walked off without a single word. Kwangmin followed me out, grabbing my shoulder.

Hey! Youngmin! What's up with you?!" he yelled, as I shrugged his hand off.

Nothing's up!! What do you want?!" I yelled, as I went off to an abandoned corner of the school. He still followed me. Ughh!!

Listen, Youngmin. Don't lie to me. I know you, the way you stared at me and Haera. You like her, don't you?!" he asked me, stopping me in my tracks. Do I? I don't even know anymore. I just bit on to my bottom lip, hard, until it started to bleed. Yes. I do like her.

It doesn't matter." I encouraged, sitting down on the floor. "Why... Do you like her?" I asked casually, when it actually mattered alot.

Kwangmin looked at me in surprise, as if he never expected me to actually ask her that. I peered curiously, as he smirked a bit. What? "Unlike someone," he started, smling at me. "I'm not afraid to admit it. Yes. I do like her." I crunched up my fist into a tight ball. "Ever since I first saw her, I fell in love with her adorable smile. Even though unfortunately, all she saw was you, seemed like she had a pretty... Deep impression of you." he chose his words carefully. I snorted. Rightt... "So my point is: It doesn't matter if you like her or not, I'll fight for her until the end. I hope you'll understand, but remember and mark my words, bro: All's fair in love and war Youngmin ah, so don't try to stop me." He winked.

I stared up, surprised. "Okay then... Yes, I do like her. Kwangmin. Are you saying that we're on a war now?" I asked. He shrugged.

I don't know bro.. If you truly like her, then yea. I guess we are." he smiled a bit, before heading off.

I punched my fist into the wall, as the words my twin brother had said to me made it's mark on my brain for internalty. What the hell is this women doing to me? Putting up a war with my own brother? I groaned, frustrated. Minhee made its way to me, as she placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. "I heard everything... Oppa, fight for love!" she brightened.

I looked at her, quite shocked. "You're not-"

No." she said, smiling. "Me and Minwoo are good together, as I just found out. So I'm telling you, fight for her. Haera might've fallen for Kwangmin for now, but at least try."