Double Identity? Check!

My Boyfriend: My Girl

 

A thought striked me. Were we going to dinner with Jeong Min? I burst out laughing, as Minji turned to me confusingly. "What?!"

A-ARE WE..." I couldn't hold in my laugh. "Meeting your BOYFRIEND??" I grabbed my stomach.

Minji blushed. "H-How did you know..?"

I shrugged. "Well, first of all I know you always wanted me to meet Jeong Min. Second, why the hell would you be wearing that sun dress...? It doesn't seem you." I winked, as she rolled her eyes. Soon, we were on our way to the city center. It was like a 5 minute walk, because frankly, she lived in the city center anyways. But to my uter surprise, it wasn't just Jeong Min, who was there. There was another guy too. He had blond hair. Really bright blond hair. Arg, my eyes... On the other hand, he was quite cute! Like a flower boy!

Hello yebbo!" Jeong Min said to Minji, as they hugged. Okay. Awkwardd...

I bowed. "Annyong! Yoon Haera imnida!" I smile, waving to both of them. Needless to say, the blond one just texted on his phone.

Ah, annyon! Minji has told me muc about you!" Jeong Min greated me kindly. We bowed to eachother, as we got seated into the restaurant. Whoa. This guy was stinkin' rich if he could take all 3 of us to such a restaurant... As I glanced at my reflection on the window, I noticed the huge gap between my mouth. I quickly shut it. Oops.

The next hour was a tiny bit agonizing. So, I learned that the blond haired guy's name was Youngmin. He was nice to Jeong Min, okay to Minji since she was his best friend's girlfriend. But me? I was nothing. The only time he had said something to me, was "You have ketchup on your cheeks..." And glanced back to his plate immediately after.

What the hell? Was this kid emotionless? I muttered a small "thanks", and stuffed everything down my throat. The next day, I received a small envelope through the mail box. It was a job application... I got in! I jumped up and down, as I tore the envelope, I read the letter. I was moving in today. TODAY!! And I got the highest paid job in the house hold: The young master's maid. Wait wait... They let the masters choose? Because I was young, pretty, har worki- HEY!! What kind of a house is this? Hiring maids for their prettiness. Whatever, money comes first for now.

Minji glared suspiciously at the paper. "I don't know... It seems sort of suspicious to me. Are you sure about this? I mean, we're fine keeping you in our house!"

I chuckled. Always the protctive Minji. "Don't worry, I have a good feelig about this!" I smiled weakly. Truthfully though... I felt terrible. I didn't even have a first kiss yet! What if I get ra- NO NO NOOOO. I will NOT.

I swear, I would beat the friken kid up if he did. But to my surprise, when I entered the house that night as the other maids helped carry the stuff to my room, I saw the mean guy from yesterday. Youngmin. My blood ran cold. I was supposed to be the maid of THIS kid?! ARGGGG!!!

Annyonhaseyo! Kwangmin simida!" I freaked out. What was this kid? Split personality? And his hair...

Err, helloo... But I've seen you before. You're not Kwangmin, you're Youngmin. What's up with you today? Just yesterday you acted as if you hated me without even get to know me..." I shuffled awkwardly. "Arraso... I'll be upstairs, call me if you need anything..." But just as I was going up, he grabbed my arm. I went to my senses. R.A.P.E. Much?! I turned around, but a voice stopped me. "Yoon Haera?"

Mean blond guy?!" My head spun around and muffled a scream. There. Are. Two. Freakin'. Youngmins? Oh my god, why the hell did I apply for this creepy job... Mom, save mee!! I was going to get OUT of this second rat hole!