Saranghaeyo, Songsaenim!!

My Boyfriend: My Girl

 

That night, I sat on my bed, fliping through pages of my french homework. Ughh, how can this be?! I have a freaking TEST tomorow, and because of the fight I had with Youngmin, I was not able to concentrate in class. OTTOKEE?!! I was going to rip my hair out if I didn't get help like, right now. I stumbled out of my room, as I knocked on Kwangmin's door. He was probably good at french, I mean it's Kwangmin we're talking about here! I confidently smiled, as Kwangmin opened his door. "Oh, it's Haera! Annyon! Youngmin come here!"

My blood ran cold. He was in Kwangmin's room?! Freaking... Ughh. He coldly glanced up from his chair with a book in his hand. French? I smiled, waving. "So can you maybe tutour me a bit on french..?" I asked Kwangmin. He smiled aoplogetically. "Uhmm, no sorry. I.... Don't take french, I take Japanese..." He pointed to Youngmin, "But this guy here, took scholariship last year on french! He's great at it, YOUNGMIN COME HEREE!" I signaled him the death glare, shaking my hands frantically. To my utter surprise, he made his way over, eyeing me. "Bro, Haera needs some help with her french homework or whatever. Anyways, can you help her-"

No, I'm good actually!" I smiled, as I turned around to go. But then I felt a grip on my shoulder. "No, I'll help you. Let's go over to your room. I'll get my stuff." Youngmin said, as he turned to leave. I turned helplessly to Kwangmin, who just shrugged. Aishh, why did I come here anyways?! I grumbled, stomping into my room. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in.." I muttered.

Youngmin stepped in, a blank expression on his face. "Okay, I'm here. Whar do you eed help with?" he asked, eyeing my curiously. "The litterature?" I explained to him the test I was having tomorrow. Out of pity, he came back from his room later on with a test that he took last year. It was the same. I widened my eyes. "Noooo.... Wayy...." He shrugged, as he turned to put the test back. I grabbed his arm. "No, no... I meant no way that you had the excact same test. Give me itt!"

I turned to grab the test from him, only to be snatched back my him. "Nopee, unless you promise me something." I raised my eyebrow. "Come to the show on friday, please..." he pouted. "I know... You might not be very willing to after what you saw. And I know you love my brother. But really... At least give me one last chace, I promise. After this, if you still don't like me... I'll, dissapear out of your life forever."

I gasped. Dissapear? Wait, this isn't what I wanted! "Youngmin, I-"

He shut my mouth with his lips, to my utter surprise. I widened my eyes. I felt a little tingle in my lips, it felt so... Amazing, man kissing guys was FANTASTIC!! I held back a smile, as he slowly backed away from the kiss. He blew his bangs out of his eyes, a serious look. "I'm not saying you have to agree, but we don't have much time left, anyways... I wanted this last month for me as something special." He stared hard into my eyes. Gulpp. "Anyways, into the french.."

Needless to say, I didn't focus on french. Heck, I wouldn't be paying attention if the person teaching me was David Beckham, hell. Because, I... Wait, why CAN'T I focus? HELPP!! HELP HELP HELLLLLPPPP!! I was screaming inside my head. Youngmin was tilting his eyes, biting his bottom lip while a pen was pointing at his chin. While he was talking, I was busy staring at his face. The angelic face had a plastered smile, as he laughed about something. I didn't know what he was laughing about. I didn't care. I was still in a daze, when he looked up and chuckled.

Aigoo, are you zooming out again?" he said, his lips curling into a small smile while pinching my cheek. "You're so adorbale when you stare, Haera" he gave a eye smile, as he let go of my now blushing cheek. "That will be all for today. Study hard tomorow, I'll be looking forward to it" he winked, as he made his way out my room. I clutched on to the note book that he jotted on, with the important notes. Okay, yea I would make him proud. I didn't know why, but I just knew I had to. I smiled, as I started reviewing over the notes, studying harder than ever before. Yoon Haera, HWAITINGG!!