Dear Kwangmin: ILY

My Boyfriend: My Girl

 

I adjusted my in my seat, with Jeongmin sitting beside me, as the desks were wide for each two students, so pretty much you have a partner for a desk. Yeup. In SAA, it doesn't matter what age you are, for the first hald of the day anyways. Because it all depended on your classes, I took drama and film level 3, so obviously the people who also took it with the same level, would end up as the same. Uhh... But the twins. What the hell?

Jeongmin whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, you already know them so just act normal." he winked, as I just weakly nodded, and smiled. Yea. I just need to act NORMAL. NORMAL. Except... I don't think I know what normal is anymore... "You guys can sit at the empty double desk next to... Ah! Behind the pretty girl over there with the black bow!" Black bow? A shiver ran down my spine, as I lightly my black silk bow. I'm never wearing THAT again. The twins smiled crookedly, waving to me before dissapearing out of my sight. To my back. I felt awfuly exposed, wouldn't you? Just as Ms. Chang started explaining the conseps of 'Mid shot', 'Full Shot' and 'Close-up Shot' was. I knew all of it anyways, as Jeongmin began taking notes. I felt a tap on my back. I turned around, to see Youngmin dosing off, and Kwangmin staring at me nervously. The nerve of the double identity guys...

I hid back my groan, turning around with a bright smile. "Can I help you?" I frowned, as I slapped the back to Youngmin's head, causing him to stir and sit up straight all of a sudden. I grinned. "Keep up, I ain't gunna tutor you for free if you miss out on anything.." I joked. Kwangmin cleared his throat. "Uh, yea can I borrow your notes? I don't want to miss out on anything just because I transferred half year through." he smiled shyly, scratching the back of his head. My heart immediately softened, as I took out the notes in my binder, handing it to him. "Whoaa... So neat!" Youngmin commented, staring at the printing like it was litterally talking at him. Kwangmin slapped the head of the othe twin, looking annoyed, before returning a warm smile at me. "Thanks".

I turned back around, smiling to myself. Kwangmin-ah, hwaiting! The rest of the class actually went acceptionaly well, Jeongmin making me laugh with his jokes from time to time, and the oh, so peaceful silence behind me. Needless to say, Youngmin probably slept through it anyways. Kwangmin oppa... I hope he was the better twin. The bell finally rang, as I met up with Minji. She smiled, waving at me as her gaze focused on Jeongmin's. This time it was different. She brightened up, running towards him.

Opppaaa!!" She screamed, throwing herself at Jeongmin. Jeongmin caught her, spinning her around. Awkwardd. I caughed, glancing around. They straightened up, Minji giving him a peck. Well it WAS a peck, but after moments, I was pretty darn dure it was a full, steamy make out thing. They were litterally stuffing their faces in eachother's throats, never ever thinking of what I felt at the moment. Uhh, yea. Again. AWKWARDD.

I stomped my foot, and grabbed a book from my locker before slamming it shut. I was amazed, amazed at how they could just continue like that. My gawd, I'm so getting out of here. "Awkard moment, eh?"

Huh? I turned around to see Kwangmin, leaning against my locker, his hands in his pant's pockets. Ahh!! He looked so hawt in that uniform right there! I froze, smiling a bit.

Oh, yea. But I guess that's what happens when you fall in love... I miss the days when I was the only one in her life. Her bestfriend..." I pouted, glancing at the couple cudling together 2 meters away. "Now Jeongmin's taking away to role of Minji's best friend, and boyfriend. Hmph."

Kwangmin laughed. "Oh, I see. So you need a friend to talk to? I'm always here if you need me, Haera-ah" He smiled, putting an arm around me as we walked around the halls. "Now, shall we head off to dance?" he asked, offering me his arm, like a gentalmen.

He was in dance with me?! Yayy!! Maybe we picked the same classes, omooo are we meant to be?! I smiled shyly, taking his hand. "Alright, we shall" I smiled as he escorted me to my next class. Right then, I had decided on something, hand in hand with the adorbale, caring Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin... I've decided to have a crush on you.