Get Out And More Importantly: Get A Life

My Boyfriend: My Girl

 

Get out of my housee!! And get a job you lazy !"

Oh, like I actually ENJOYED staying in your rat hole! I'm so getting out of here!" I screamed, as I grabbed my packed suitcase and backpack, slamming the door behind me. Stupid step mother. Stupid house. Stupid life. I stormed out. I was never coming back to THIS house hold again. My father had left my mother to die, and hooked up with this , who later on became my "step mother".

Whatever.

I didn't need my dad, my step mom, my step brother who happens to be a little brat. I phoned Minji. She' been my bestie ever since I was little, and we went through everything together. No one could ever replace her. "Hello...?"

I guess she still wasn't awake yet at 11:00 aclock in the morning... "Oh, Minji?"

Yea? Ohh, Haera! You okay? You sound a little... what, mad?" she said groggily.

Yea yea, okay. Is it okay if I... Stay over at your house for a little while? I got into a fight with 'her' again. So I need a place to stay, until I find a place for myself. And fast, too... Or else... Or else I don't know how to pay for my enrollment in Seoul Arts Academy.."

There was a pause. "Ofcourse, stay for as long as you want. I'll ask Jeong Min if he has any idea where to find you a suitable job, don't worry. But for now, you have to come over. I'll be down stairs at my highrise to wait for you, come quick!" with that, the line went dead. I took a deep breath, as I stepped forward. On the bus, I thought about what I could possibly do. Jeong Min, was the maknae and member of a really famous band, Boyfriend. He was super nice! And loved his girlfriend, Minji, incredibly. I have to say, I'm so jealous of her. Not because of Jeong Min, but because of their close relation ship, and their happiness. One thing about Minji: She was gorgeaus. Freaking drop dead gorgeaus. People tell her that all the time, yet she doesn't mind her popularity, she's just... Minji. I've seen lots of guys show interest in her, but in the end, it was Jeong Min. Even though Jeong Min was nice enough... I really wondered what the other members were like. They seemed okay... Argg, what am I thinking? I need to get a job, and fast.

As I approached the tall, modern highrise, I noticed an ad. Huh? I ripped it off. Whoa, they were looking for a maid, to take care of the two young masters. It paid HIGH price every week, ridiculously high... Like, 500,000 won a week! Oh. My. Effing. Gawd. I needed this. More importantly, it provided a grand room, and food. It was more than I needed. I immediately saved the number on my phone, as I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Minji!!" I hugged her, relieved to see her again. "Omo! Minji-ah, look what I found!"

She chuckled. "Ahh, yes. Jeong Min told me about this. You should try it out, I heard the family it self is very nice. But the masters... Hmm.. Not to scare you, Haera, but I heard they have pretty split personalities. One's completely nice, cute, adorable, while the other's just mean and scary. Okay, they look the same, but you get what I mean." she shrugged, as she helped me carry my stuff to the fancy elevator.

I bit my lip. Split personalities? Ahh, I knew the money had to come from somewhere... The other twin, I guess. But for money, for SAA, for myself. I had to do this. As much as I wanted to relax in the modern, rich and huge room of Minji's (her parents were lawyers, RICH and FRIENDLY lawyers), I immediately jumped to her computer, and typed up my resume. It was near 5:00, when I finally finished. And yes, I was exsausted.

Yahh, Haera! We need to go out for dinner... I'm hungry..." Minji pouted. Her parents usually left a ton of money for her to spend on the day, since they were rarely home. I nodded, as I took a quick shower and grabbed a simple tank top, ripped faded shorts, with my long, wavy caramel hair down. My side bangs hanging, I smiled. I know, I am pretty. But just above average. I had admirers, too. Just not as much as Miyu. She had long, straight black hair with caramel streaks. Her eyes were the prettiest. But then... What if we were... OH. MY. GOD. I KNEW IT!! I laughed to myself. This was going to be hilarious...