Intimate

Of Dragons and Angels [Collection of Krisho drabbles]

“K-Kris, are you sure this is supposed to be fun? I-It kind of…hurts…”

            “It’s supposed to feel that way, trust me, I’ve, uh, done this many times.”

            Joonmyun furrowed his brows as he took a deep breath, sweat rolling down the side of his face. Why on earth did he agree to this again?

            Earlier, Kris came up to him, small smirk on his lips, promising it would be ‘fun’ and that Joonmyun should take a break from worrying so much, so naturally at the moment it sounded like a good idea.

            Boy, was Joonmyun wrong. This was most certainly not as fun as he had imagined. It was hot, sticky with both of them sweating a lot, and the only sound heard throughout the room was their heavy breathing. The air around them was hot and humid, and he swore that his legs and arms were going numb from being in certain positions for so long.

            Kris on the other hand, actually seemed to be having fun, and Joonmyun didn’t know how that was even possible. All his thoughts were disrupted once he felt Kris’s breath hot against his ear. It didn’t matter that Joonmyun was complaining half a second ago. As soon as Kris whispered in his ear, with that low tone of his, Joonmyun’s train of thought stopped, and his heart sped up at an incredible rate.

           “You’ve never played twister, have you?” Kris, who was more than likely smirking right now, chuckled against the shorter male’s ear. The other members had bought this game a week ago, and Joonmyun was never around to play with them. So, being the thoughtful man he is, Kris thought it would be fun to play with just the two of them. That, and he honestly didn’t want anyone else being so close and personal with Joonmyun.

            The latter was about to shake his head and say that no, he had never ever played such a game. But, being him, Joonmyun’s right leg ended up giving out, causing him to fall and bring Kris down with him. A full five minutes of groaning later, Kris pulled himself up a bit off of Joonmyun, grinning down at the poor male. “Told you I’d win. I believe you owe me a prize now.”

             Joonmyun merely looked up at him, lower lip lightly jutted out in defeat. “I suppose you’re right. You did win.” And with that, he grabbed Kris’s collar and pulled him down, their lips meeting in a soft kiss.

             The blonde leader let his lips linger over Joonmyun’s for a second longer before mumbling a “Best two out of three?” resulting in him ending up on the floor, while Joonmyun scoffed and got up, returning to the sweet comfort of his bed.