Blood

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

Eunhyuk! That was the only thing that got in my mind. Then I felt something on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk in front of me.

"Eunhyuk?" I said with a trembling voice. Eunhyuk turned his face and looked me.

"Are you okay Donghae?" He said to me. I saw in his corner of mouth blood. Was it his own or someone else? I wipe my cheek where I felt something on my face. I looked my hand and it was blood. Who's blood is it? I looked carefully at Eunhyuk and saw blood on his shirt too. Some part of his shirt was rip off. He was falling towards me. I quickly catch him. Then I saw the knife on his stomach. The blood was flowing out from the wound where knife was. I froze.

"E..Eunhyuk. You..you are bleeding..." I said trembling. He touched my hand.

"I can still continue to protect you." He said getting up.

"Don't move or you will loose all of your blood!" I said to him worriedly.

"This is nothing!" He said and pull out the knife from his body. I turned around. I didn't want to look at him pulling the knife out or even see the wound. This is all my fault.

Eunhyuk pov:

"I will protect you as a friend, so don't worry about me." I said to Donghae. I put my hand on my wound. I looked the girl who had already backed away.

"Well you will heal yourself eventually., but still I will kill that man. Then you don't have any masters and you will be ours!" She said smiling to me.

"Eunhyuk.." Donghae said to me and I looked him.

"You can't risk your life for me. I don't want you to hurt yourself, so I will do something. I will command you to stand back." I looked Donghae shocked. No one has ever said that to me.

"Why?" Donghae looked into my eyes.

"I don't want you to die." Then I heard the girls laughter.

"That is so funny. You will maybe make a good liar. Eventually you will use the boy." She said to Donghae.

"Never. Unlike you guys I will not use Eunhyuk for anything! He has a soul! He is like us! He is a human! And more important thing he is alive." My eyes got bigger from what Donghae had said. I felt warm inside suddenly. What is this feeling?

"I don't want to listen to anything like that anymore. It so disgusting. So I will kill your master gladly." The girl disappeared. I looked around and pulled Donghae closer to me. Then I heard behind Donghae sound. I pushed Donghae out of my way. A knife hit my shoulder. ! Donghae looked me really shocked.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae yelled to me and run to me. He looked my wound. I saw his hand shake from fear. I have lost a lot blood and I fell like I am going to lose consciousness. I shake my head. I can't lose it now or anything could happen to Donghae if I pass out. I listened carefully again where she was. Then I sense her behind Donghae again. I pull Donghae away from me. I took quickly out the knife that was on my shoulder and hit it to her chest. I almost hit where her heart is. She looked me shocked. Then she quickly back away. I fall to my knees. I felt difficult to breath now. I put my hand on my chest and squeeze my shirt.

"You almost hit my heart! Well that proofs me that you are really good at being a shield." She said smirking, but then she started to cough. I saw she coughed blood. I did hit her other lung then.

"Sis.. Why did you start all this without me?" Another female voice said behind a tree that was behind the girl.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long.