The old ones

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

"Why are you so red?" I asked him and then he run away from the room. He shut the door behind him too. I looked at my bandages on my stomach area. It started to bleed. I opened my bandages and looked my wound. It was reopened. I lay on the bed and sigh. Then the door slowly opened. I put the bandages back on top of the wound and I put the blanket on top of my stomach. N looked at me behind the door.

"Did something happen?" He asked me smirking. I shake my head. He came inside and sit next to my bed.

"I have to look at your wound now." He said to me. He pull out the blanket and looked my bandages shocked.

"Its in blood!" He take the bandages off carefully and then he saw the reopened wound. He looked me really angrily. I just sigh. The wound that reopened was the one that woman stab me with her sword. It doesn't look good.

"You can't move anymore! You have to stay down for 2 weeks!" N said to me I just sigh again.

"What if I want to go to bathroom?" I asked him. N looked me.

"Well you can then move, but otherwise no!" N looked really worried too. He is like a father or should I say mother. N then looked into the closet and took out a first aid kit. He pull out from there a new bandage. He give it to me.

"I will be outside so if you need me call!" He said and get out of the room. I put the bandage around my stomach. Then I lay down and pull the blanket back. I looked the table that was next to the bed. I saw there was food. It was new and warm. Did N bring it? Maybe he use some kind of trick to get it here without me noticing it. I took the food and try to eat it.

"He is injured badly at the stomach." I heard Ns voice behind the door.

"Really?! How is it my fault?" I heard Donghaes voice too.

"Maybe. I don't know what even you two do."

"Nothing! We didn't do nothing! I was just going to fall and he helped me!"

"He is too worried about you and doesn't care about himself at all. At this rate he might die or be badly injured. It could be that he can't even walk if he gets injured really badly from his legs, but if someone tries to kill him now its a right opportunity for that."

"I thought Hyukkie doesn't die."

"He doesn't die easily, but if he gets too much injuries he will die. Because he isn't completely full yet. He isn't like Ravi. Ravi is complete. It was many hundred years that he got complete and he is a old one. Normally the old ones are dead or really weak, because they don't have freedom or improvement on their skills." I knew it! Ravi was the old one.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3