A letter

I'm a voodoo doll

                                 custom poster

 

"You like it?" I nodded to Donghae. Then he smiled to me.

"Hey Donghae. Can you go and buy some sweets?" N said to Donghae and he nodded. I followed Donghae to the shop. We get inside and I looked around. It was really big. I looked the drinks and when I turned my head to right I saw a guy looking towards me. He had a hoodie and loose jeans, but when I looked closer it was a woman. She looked me still. I turned around and looked somewhere else.

"Eunhyuk! Lets go!" I nodded. I looked Donghae who had little bags on his hands.

"I think someone is following us, master." I whispered to him and he looked me amazed. Then we walked out of the shop. Then I pulled Donghae to a corner. I put my hand on his mouth. Then I saw the same person running out of the shop. Then she ripped her outfit off.

"I was close!" She had girly clothes. Then I sign to Donghae to be at the corner. He nodded and I walked out from the corner. I get behind her and pushed her a little. She looked behind and then started to smile at me.

"Yay! I found our becoming voodoo doll sis!" She said excitingly. I glared at her, but it made her smile come wider.

"I am IU and my sis and I will kill your master." She looked where Donghae was.

"So its that useless guy huh?" I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"Don't even think about it. Or you will die." She smiled to me and I let her go.

"See ya boys." She said skipping away from us. Donghae touched my shoulder.

"Lets go." I nodded to Donghae. We get back to the house. N and Ravi run to us.

"The sweets!" N said smiling. Donghae gave him chocolate. N jumped happily. Donghae give Ravi bubble tea. He started to drink it right away.

"Here." Donghae give me a candy bag. I looked him surprised. He just smiled to me. I shake my head, but then he put the candy bag on my hand.

"Relax Eunhyuk. Oh and call me just Donghae. I don't like you to call me anything else." I looked him amazed. No one let me call their name and no one wasn't kind to me at all. Now I have decided. I will protect master.. No Donghae as my friend. I see from he's eyes that he is not faking. I looked Ravis eyes. Then I saw a symbol in his left eye. I had the same symbol on my neck. No one that is normal can't see those symbols. Then I looked N. I didn't saw anything on him yet. When N hugged Ravi I saw that his shirt go a little up and on his stomach I saw a really faded symbol. Now I know what N is.

"Eunhyuk what are you doing?" Donghae patted my head. I looked him.

"Looking around." Then a mail came. Donghae go and get it. He gave Ravi and N the paper news. I saw that he was holding something. A letter.

"I'll go to my room. If you want something please knock." Donghae said to us. I feel a little uneasy and uncomfortable.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3