Escape success

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

I looked how N treat my wounds. He had some kind of healing power.

"I can heal it, but not all of them. I am sorry, but you have to heal yourself the rest. Even if you don't possess healing powers." I looked N when he talked to me and I looked around. My vision was little blur. I could see close, but I couldn't see far.

"Where is Donghae? Is he safe?" I asked N and he looked me surprised.

"Yeah. He is okay and he doesn't have any injuries. He is safe because of you." N smiled to me. I felt a little sleepy. My eyes got heavier and I closed my eyes. I will rest for a while now.

Nobody pov:

N looked Eunhyuks wounds. They were deep, but he could heal some of them, but not all. Then he sign Donghae to come closer.

"Can you put Eunhyuk on my back?" N asked Donghae. He nodded and lifted Eunhyuk gently on N's back. He looked Ravi who stand in front of the two sisters. He showed his thumb up for N. N nodded to him and started running Eunhyuk on his back. Donghae run next to N.

"Come back before sun is rising!" N said to Ravi. He waved to N and they were gone. Ravi looked behind him. Then he jumped up few times. He looked the two sisters.

"Now I can use my power to the fullest." He whispered to himself and then the woman throw another sword towards Ravi. Ravi dodge it and catch it without cutting himself. The girl next to woman looked him shocked.

"How can he grab my sisters sword without bleeding!?" She said and the woman just looked Ravi.

"So you can control your powers very well." The woman said to him. Ravi smirk. He stab the sword down to the ground. Then he put his cap on the sword. He pull out two gloves and put it on his hands. He had a fighting pose. That mean he was ready to fight to the fullest before the sun rises. The girl charge at him. She try to stab Ravi with her knife, but they all missed its target. When the girl stopped Ravi put his finger on her forehead and when he push her she started to fly away fast from him. Then 1 minute later she was against a tree and the tree started to fall down. The woman go and looked her sister. She saw she was already dead from that hit. She closed her sisters eyes.

"So this is the old voodoos power?" She said to Ravi and Ravi looked her. She glared at Ravi.

"I will kill you." She said to Ravi. He sigh.

"If you can that is." Ravi moved a little and suddenly he was behind the woman. He took her 3 swords and throw them away from her. He get few steps back from her. She looked Ravi and throw a smoke bomb at him.

"What the hell?" He said and try to get out of the smoke before something happen. Then he felt a knife cut on his shoulder. He dodge to right and get down.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3