Eunhyuk

I'm a voodoo doll

                          custom poster

 

I pointed the door. The guy looked the door.

"Oh yeah the food." He said smiling to me. He get out the room and shut the door behind him. I changed into those clothes what the guy give me. I looked the mirror. I had a t-shirt and hoodie on and black jeans. I get out of the room. I go towards the kitchen where I smelled the food. I looked the brown haired guy who cooked really quickly. For a few minutes he put the food in four plates. He gave me mine and take his. We sit at the dining room and eat our food. When he had eat his he get up.

"I have to get some ingredients, so you don't need to wait me in here." He waved to me and run out of the door. I eat the last bite of my food. Then I take those two plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"Hey new one!" Someone said behind me. I looked behind me and saw red haired guy. He smirked to me.

"What are you doing?" I pointed the dishwasher. He then laughed.

"You are so cute. Oh my name is N by the way." The red haired guy said. N... Its a easy name. Then another guy came. He had dark blue hair.

"A new comer. Wassup?" I looked him confused. Then N hit him.

"Ravi~ He is shy so don't get aggressive." Ravi looked N and sigh.

"I am not even aggressive." Ravi said to N and I just stand there and looked those two talking.

"Oh yeah! Are you with Donghae?" N asked me. I opened my mouth, but then shut it.

"Donghae is dark brown haired guy and he looks like fish." Ravi said to me. I then nodded to them, because I know that my new master looks like a fish and he has dark brown hair.

"He is lucky." Ravi said. N looked him little angrily.

"What do you mean like that honey!" Ravi started to whistle.

"Lets not talk about that now. Lets go to living room to watch TV." Ravi said and I nodded. N then started to smile and hugged Ravi and grab my hand. We go to living room and opened the TV. I stand and looked those two who sit on the sofa. N looked me.

"Why are you standing. Come and sit." He said patting the sofa. I sit next to N. He smiled to me. Then he put his head on Ravis shoulder. Ravi ate popcorn and looked the TV. He didn't even look N. I guess he didn't notice him. Then I heard door opening and closing. I looked who it was. It was Donghae.

"Oh! You have meet my roommates?" I nodded to him.

"Sorry that I haven't tell you my name. Its Donghae." I nodded to him and then pointed N and Ravi.

"They told you?" I nodded to Donghae again. He smiled to me.

"By the way what is your name?" Donghae asked me. I looked away from him.

"Do you have one?" He asked and I shake my head. Then I saw him thinking.

"Now I know what is good name to you! Eunhyuk!" My eyes get bigger a little and I smiled a little, but it vanished really quickly.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3