Telling my past

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

"How are you?" Donghae said sitting next to me.

"I am fine. You?"

"Yeah. I am okay." Donghae didn't look really happy at all. I bite my lower lip.

"I will tell you my past for you." Donghae looked me surprised.

"You don't have to." Donghae said. I shake my head.

"I have to. I remember that I was in a place where everything was white. My room was white and my clothes too, but they say to me always that I will get out of there soon. So I was patient. When they came next day to my room they drag me to a room where was many weird things. They called it laboratory. They put some needles on my body and they tested me for something else. Then my body started to heal the wounds that I got if I fight with others. Then for few days later the place was destroyed by my own hands. I don't remember how. Then I escaped to someone's house. He was a rich guy. He took me inside his house and I started to serve him, but I saw right away what he was really after. Power. And when he died I serve others too. They were only selfish, but you are different. I have a question for you. Why did you decide to help me?" I said to Donghae and then he started to smile a little.

"Well, I could not look you suffer like that. I wanted you to have a free life." I looked his eyes. He is kind at heart. Maybe too kind. I get up and touched Donghaes head.

"Eunhyuk?" I sigh and then try to smile. Donghae looked me and then smiled warmly.

"You okay to stand up?" I nodded to Donghae. He get up and then someone opened the door.

"You two okay?" It was N. He looked us and then grinned really weirdly.

"Well look at you two. You like each other?" Donghae looked N quickly like he was panicking.

"No! Its not like that!" N looked Donghae and smirked.

"Your face is all red!" Donghae go to the corner and mumbled something.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long.