Me and Donghae going to...

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

"We have to go now because we have some business things." Kyuhyun said to us. They get up from the chairs and walked out of the door. Before Sungmin closed the door he waved to us. Donghae waved back. When the door closed he sigh.

"That was really close!" He said sitting down. I sit next to him.

"I want to go in the amusement park." I said to Donghae, but I said a little carefully. Donghae looked me surprised and laughed.

"Okay! Good that Sungmin gave me money. Like he knew what you are thinking." Donghae got up and pulled me up too.

"Lets go!" Donghae said smiling.

"Now?" I said to him a little surprised. He nodded. I and Donghae get out of the house and go to the town. I looked the big town and hold Donghaes hand like a child. Some people that look us giggled a little. I glared at them. I don't like these peoples.

"What is it Eunhyuk?" Donghae said to me and I looked him.

"Those peoples giggled at us. I don't like them." Donghae looked those guys and sigh.

"Just ignore them." Donghae said to me. I looked them one time and then I looked Donghae who was blushing. I then saw the amusement park in front of me. I started to run there pulling Donghae with me.

"Wow! Wow, wow! Slow down!" Donghae said laughing at me. I slowed down a little and we buy the tickets. I pulled Donghae again and he just laughed behind me. I go were was animal toys. I looked the toys excitingly, but I liked the one most. It was a chihuahua that was brown and sit on the corner of the shop. The toy was really cute, but then I get out of the shop.

"Were we will go now?" I said to him. Donghae pointed to the haunted house. I looked the haunted house and then Donghae pulled me in there. I just looked the house until we had entered it. We waited our turn. Donghae looked me smirking.

"Getting scared?" I shake my head. Then the door opened and we get inside. Donghae grab my left hand. He was close to me and I just walked calmly.

"This place is dark." I said and Donghae laughed a little.

"Getting scared?" He asked me.

"No." I said to him and then someone came in front of me. He had bloody face. My eyes got bigger and I hit him in the face. I breath in and out fastly. I was surprised! Donghae looked me and then the man.

"I am sorry." I said to the man walking quickly away. Okay now I am creeped out! Donghae followed me and then I started to run. I saw someone next to me when I stopped. I scream a little and kicked him or her. I started to run again. I run until I got out. I looked down. I sweat a lot.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae yelled and then he patted my back.

"Are you scared now?" He said and then I hugged him. I trembled a lot. Donghae patted my back gently and with another hand he pat my head.

"I guess it was." I said still trembling.

"Now its okay. We don't go there anymore." I sigh and then we let go of each other. Donghae looked somewhere else.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3