Waking up in a new place

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

He listened quietly and then he closed his eyes. He could see with the sounds the movements. Then he saw the woman standing behind him. She pointed her gun at his head.

"Its over now." The woman said to Ravi. She pull the trigger, but the bullet made the gun explode. Ravi was far away when the gun exploded. He was still against the ground. He looked around when the smoke was off. The woman looked Ravi.

"I'll have to leave you now." She said and disappeared. Ravi got up and started to run where he think N was heading to.

Eunhyuk pov:

I opened my eyes slowly. I saw I was in a a room. It wasn't Ravis or Donghaes room. I turned my head and looked around with my eyes. I couldn't move my body really well. When I looked the ceiling I felt a little weight on my stomach. I raise my head a little and saw Donghaes face. He was sleeping next to me all the time. I put my head down. Then I heard .

Eun...hyuk... don't lea..v..e me..." It was Donghae. He was talking in his sleep. Then I saw N coming inside the room. He looked me surprised.

"You are already awake?" He whispered to me. I nodded slowly. My strength wasn't back yet. I felt really weak.

"Donghae stayed by your side all the time." N whispered to me again. He smiled when he looked Donghae. Then he put a plate that had food on the table that was next to the bed. I looked N.

"Thank you." I said to him and I didn't raise my voice too much, because I didn't want Donghae to wake up. Donghaes head started to move on my stomach. I looked him. Is he dreaming about something scary or exciting? Then Donghae started to open his eyes slowly. I looked him. When he's eyes were open fully he got up quickly.

"Oh! You are awake?" He said to me awkwardly. N walked out of the room

"You were in your sleep." Donghae turned red.

"Di..did you saw my face when I was sleeping?" He asked me really awkwardly. I nodded to him.

"I will go outside then!" He said and was going to turn and walk away, but then he stumbled. He was going to fall, but I got up quickly from my bed and grab his hand. I pulled him up, but I was pulling too hard. I and him fall to my bed. He's face was really close to mine. He's face become even more red.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3