S and K code

I'm a voodoo doll

                            7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

 

He get inside the room and closed the door.

"Eunhyuk! Come and watch this! Its a drama." I get next to N and he sit next to Ravi in sofa. I looked the sofa again and waited for him to allow me to sit. N looked me and patted the sofa. I sit on the sofa and looked the drama. It was emotional to N. At some point he starts to cry. Then I heard door opening. I looked Donghaes rooms door.

"Red code are coming!" Donghae said opening the door widely. He looked really panicked.

"Don't tell me S and K code?" Ravi said to Donghae and he nodded. I looked everyone one at a time. They looked really shocked. N and Ravi jump up from the sofa. They go and get cleaning equipments. They started to clean the house.

"You want to help?" Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. He gave me books.

"Put them where is lots of books." He said to me and I nodded. I walked to the closet and opened it. There were lots of books. I put the books on the most fitting place. Then I closed the closet. I looked the room and it was cleaner than before. I looked to the kitchen and it was clean already. I looked around and then Donghae bumped on me. He fall on top off me. He's face begin to turn red. Then he get up quickly.

"Sorry!" I get up and looked into his eyes. He didn't look my eyes. He looked somewhere else.

"What's wrong? Am I that bad?" I said and Donghae looked.

"No! You aren't you are... Well nothing." Then the door ring. He go and opened the door. I followed him. Then i saw that Kyuhyun guy again and another guy. Kyuhyun pointed me and then smiled. He patted Donghaes shoulder. They get inside.

"You have a clean house." The other guy next to Kyuhyun said. Then he looked me and smiled.

"New roommate?" He asked Donghae. Donghae nodded. I looked Donghae and then those two.

"Nice to meet you." The guy said and I nodded. He patted my head and walked to the kitchen. Kyuhyun smirked to me when he followed the guy. I just looked those two. Donghae touched my shoulder.

"Coming?" He said and I nodded. I followed him to the kitchen. I sit next to the guy. N bring the food and Ravi bring the drinks.

"Well what made you come here Sungmin?" N asked the guy next to me.

"Just checking you guys." He gave Donghae money. Donghae thanked Sungmin and take the money.I looked Sungmin. Is he Donghaes cousin? Or something else? Then Sungmin looked me.

"What is it kid?" I shake my head. Then he messed up my hair.

"Take it easy, okay?" I nodded to Sungmin and he smiled. He's smile was warm and kind. Kyuhyun coughed. i looked towards Kyuhyun.

"How is it going with you guys?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae. Donghae looked surprised.

"We are friends!" He said to Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun grinned.

"Oh really? You are red Donghae." Donghae covered his face with his hands.

"Okay Kyuhyun. Stop teasing Donghae." Sungmin said to him.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3