Ravi

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

Then I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw that IU girl again. I glared at her.

"Why so serious?" She said grinning and then she pull out a letter to Donghae. Donghae was going to grab the letter, but I stopped him.

"Don't touch it. It could be anything." I said to Donghae and then he sigh. I took the letter from her.

"You are right. Clever boy." She said smiling to me and I saw her eyes sparkle. Then she turned her back to us. I don't trust her at all. Then I sense something. I get quickly in front of Donghae and I heard bang sound. Few seconds later I felt the pain on my stomach. I look at my shirt and I started to see my blood spreading.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae yelled to me and then he looked my shirt that was covered on my own blood. I looked his face that was really shocked. The pain started to feel worse and I fall on my knees. I started to cough blood. The people around us started to scream and panic. Donghae didn't move. I saw he was really shocked about my blood. I wipe corner of my mouth. I looked my hand and I saw the blood again. My vision started to blur.

"We have to get you to hospital now!" Donghae said trembling.

"Don't take me to the hospital." I said to Donghae. He looked more shocked than ever. When I was going to say something else everything went black. I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I woke up I saw myself at someone's dark room. I see that someone opened the door.

"Hey." I saw it was Ravi. He shut the door and sit next to me. I looked around the room and saw a little tv, one chair, another door, closet and I saw table that had caps and other thing on it.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I am okay now. Where am I?"

"In my room. Donghae bring you here quickly. He said that you didn't want him to take you to hospital. Donghaes hands were shaking and he was really shocked. I guess he haven't ever touch or see blood. It could be possible that he had traumatic experience with blood."

"Is Donghae okay?" Ravi nodded.

"He is with N so he is okay. But I guess your wound has healed already, am I right?"

"Yes." I said to Ravi calmly. Then he laughed a little.

"Do you already know what am I?" I nodded to him and then he sigh.

"Lets keep this as our secret kid." He said smiling to me. He get up and looked me.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I said to Ravi.

"Can you help me protect Donghae when I am not around." Ravi looked me surprised.

"I have to think kid. Everything could happen." He said and then left the room. I saw Donghae coming inside the room.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long.