You were the one (BaekYeol)

The Realization of the Love we used to have

Chanyeol was wondering around the school garden. He was thinking who the heck was Sehun's admirer.

This is Park Chanyeol. He cares for his friends before himself. He was the oldest of the three and he felt responsible for everything.

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE HAPPY?!" Chanyeol shouted. He was happy but his firends aren't. And for him, sad friends is equals to sad Chanyeol.

He cried. He was frustrated. Today was Sehun's abandoned day and next week is Jongin's and next month is his. He can't help but pity himself.

"No, you shouldn't feel this. Your friends will be sad once they find out about this. Smile, Chanyeol," He wipes his tears. He was known in the school for his smiley face. He won't let his character be ruined. Chanyeol then left.

What he didn't know, someone was observing him in awe the moment Chanyeol entered.

"The Park Chanyeol? Crying? Interesting..."

The boy was in awe of what Chanyeol was portraying. He was trying to be someone that will please the others.

The boy then saw a notebook. It was Chanyeol's. The boy shrugged. He'll return it tomorrow.

Later that night, the boy can't stop thinking about Chanyeol.

"No way. I'm falling for him."

The next day, Chanyeol was at the locker room looking for his notebook. He was panicking. What if his notebook was lost? Uh oh...

"Here..."

Chanyeol looked at the boy and was stunned. The boy was beautiful.

"Excuse me?"

"This is yours. You left it at the garden."

"Thank you."

None of them moved. Both their herts was beating rapidly.

"Umm, I'm Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun..." Oh, Baekhyun love his name already.

"Do you know me?"

"Of course. You're Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled.

"Oh. So I'm well-known in this school." Chanyeol smiled. A new friend won't hurt, right?

"Yeah. So, I was wondering..." Baekhyun was nervous as heck. He doesn't know how to ask someone.

"Sure, go on."

"Can we get some coffee after this? You know, get to know each other." Baekhyun was sweating mentally. He doesn't want to get rejected.

"Sure. That sounds fun."

Baekhyun felt like fireworks. He suddenly hugged Chanyeol.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

Baekhyun then realized what he was doing and let go.

"Umm, I'm sorry."

"No. It's ok. I thought it was cute."

Both of them blushed.

After years, they become closer than ever. They would usually meet in the rooftop and many people actually thought they were dating. They ignore it but wished it was true.

And Chanyeol wanted to tell his feelings for the other so he did.

"Baek..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to be your friend anymore."

"What? Why?" Baekhyun felt his heart breaking. Did he do something wrong?

"It's just that I can't handle this anymore."

"I promise I won't bother you, just don't break what we have." Baekhyun was so close to pleading.

Chanyeol was confused. Why was the other crying?

"Stop crying. I just wanted to stop our friendship because..."

Baekhyun was so close to breaking down until...

"I want to be your boyfriend."

And Baekhyun froze. "What? Can you say that again?"

"Will you be mine?"

Baekhyun nodded. He doesn't trust his voice anymore.

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun he was his now

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update! I'm in a hurry now!