But I guess You can't be Anymore(BaekYeol)

The Realization of the Love we used to have

The few weeks were tiring for Chanyeol and Jongin. They kept posting notes at Sehun's wall becayse Sehun started forgetting memories a week after he went to the doctor.

The two were hesitating if they should make him remember Luhan but I guess it would be much harder for them if Sehun falls for Luhan the 2nd time around so they told him.

One day, the boys were at the cafeteria. Nobody but Chanyeol, Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were the only ones who knew.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go home earlier later."

"Why?"

"Baekhyun and I have to meet for our project. It's due next week, you know?"

"Oh. You haven't started it yet?"

"Nope. We're so busy with Sehun"

"Why am I inlvolved?" Sehun pouted. He still looks like the old Sehun but the latter still lacks at things that is the old Sehun.

"Because you are so cute." Jongin then ruffled his hair.

"Chan, did you brought our plan? I'm too tired to go to your house so let's go straight to the cafe, ok?"

"Yeah, I have it."

Then Xiumin and Luhan came to Chanyeol.

"Umm, yes?"

Luhan looked at them and all of them has their heads down except for Sehun who is happily munching on his lunch.

"The teacher said that you and Baekhyun will be reporting next week and make sure there's 10 questions."

"Ok, thanks for telling us." Baekhyun replied awkwardly.

And Luhan and Xiumin left the scene.

"What the heck was that?" Kyungsoo was the 1st to say that.

"He was just trying to make Sehun jealous." Jongin rolled his eyes.

"And it will never work." Baekhyun added.

"Huh? What about me? Who was those guys?"

"Sehun, that blondie was Luhan." Chanyeol tried talking calmly.

"Oh. Heartbreaker?" Sehun said cluelessly.

"We have to go now. We need to get starting or else we'll finish late."

"Bye."

The couple bid them good bye.

Jongin thinks something is going to happen but he just can't seem to put a finger on it.

After 2 hours, the couple was halfway done.

"Channie?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry."

"Huh? What for?"

"I want to break up."

Chanyeol was frozen. Did he just said it?

"Why?"

"I realized that I was just in need of someone who would understand me and-"

"So you used me?" Chanyeol chuckled bitterly.

"No! I didn't use you! Chan, trust me. You're the best man a guy would want to be with." Baekhyun desperately tries to reach for Chanyeol's hand."

"It's ok, Baekhyun. I understand. I'm just glad to help."

"But Chanyeol-"

"No, Baek. It's ok. I understand. You still love that Tao guy, right?" Chanyeol tries to smile but tears fell from his eyes and he was avoiding Baekhyun's hands.

"Chan, let me explain-" Baekhyun was already crying so much.

"No, Baekhyun. I'm letting you go now. You should make use of that, ok?! Don't make me regret that!" Chanyeol tried looking happy with his tear-stained face and hugged Baekhyun for the last time. He was going to miss how perfect Baekhyun fits in his arms.

He guessed that Baekhyun wasn't the one.

The next day, Jongin was confused as to why Chanyeol was absent today.

"Sehun, stay close to me!" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Umm, Kungroo, I'm not a baby."

"It's Kyungsoo, Sehun!" A pout courtesy of Do Kyungsoo.

"Guys, I don't know where Chanyeol is."

"Maybe he's absent?"

"Yeah and that's weird because Baekhyun is present."

And they saw Baekhyun with red and swollen eyes and his head hung low.

"I knew it."

"Huh?"

"Something bad happened to those two."

"Oh."

The couple looked at where the clueless boy was and saw that he was talking with LUHAN...

"Oh really? You're Luhan?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Yeah. You don't know me?" Luhan said bitterly.

"They said you were my ex."

"They said? You don't know?"

"I have Amnesia." Sehun shrugged as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

While Luhan was frozen.

"Oh Sehun! I told you to stay with us!" And Jongin pulled Sehun along with Kyungsoo.

Luhan desperately held Sehun's arm but 2 vs 1 is never fair, right?

"But I was just asking something."

"But you shouldn't ask questions from your ex." Kyungsoo chuckled.

And all Sehun could do was pout.

The next day, the trio decided to go to Chanyeol's house. They were worried.

"You ok?"

"Jongin... am I easy to fool? Easy to fall?"

"What did the two of you fought anyway?"
"He used me."

"He told you that."

"No. But he said he just needed me."

"Oohh." Sehun said.

Chanyeol can't contain Sehun's cuteness so he pinched the youngest's cheek. How can Luhan leave a guy like this?

Yet Chanyeol still can't help but feel so hurt.

Baekhyun was supposed to be his.

His number one.

Only one.

Guess he was wrong...