But You Crushed it by Leaving Me

The Realization of the Love we used to have

Jongin was worried of Kyungsoo. A month after Chanyeol's break up, Kyungsoo kept talking to him 'til midnight. Not that he's complaining but it's not normal for Kyungsoo before.

Jongin was worried. He was worrying TWO friends now. His heartbroken one, and forgetful one.

Can life get any more cruel?!

Next day at school, Jongin waited for Sehun and Kyungsoo.

It was weird.

Kyungsoo bid Sehun good bye and left without even greeting him. He shrug it off and will take about it later.

"Hey, Sehun."

"Who are you?"

It still pains Jongin to hear that from Sehun but he will never get tired for reminding him. He will get use to this.

"I'm Kim Jongin."

"Jongin?" Sehun cautiously said and hugged the said male.

Jongin hugged him back tighter. How he wish Chanyeol is already here. He can't face this alone.

And so, Chanyeol did came.

"Jongin? Are you crying?"

"Chanyeol? You already moved on?"

"No. But I guess it's better. I don't want him to be shy and guilty in finding the one for him."

"Who are you?" Asked by Sehun once again but directly to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol flinched and Jongin knew exactly that Chanyeol was hurt as well.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, your other best friend."

Sehun hugged Chanyeol as well and Jongin could see the taller blinking his tears away.

"Sehun... let's go now, ok?"

"Okay!" Sehun was cheerful again. It made the two chuckle at how Sehun can immediately change from sad to happy.

Jongin saw Kyungsoo after class and the latter was too busy fidgeting his hands that he wasn't aware of Jongin beside him.

"Kyungsoo, is there something wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"Huh? No, but thanks for asking Jongin." Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin warmly but the latter knows it's a little fake.

Jongin smiles at him still. He just hopes he can read what's on Kyungsoo's mind.

"Okay. Love you."

"What's with the sudden love?" Kyungsoo laughs. And Jongin knew it was genuine.

"I just felt the need to." Jongin back hugged Kyungsoo.

"I love you too, Jongin."

And they just stayed that way but Kyungsoo has a lot of thoughts swirling in his mind.

The next day, Kyungsoo decided to text Jongin.

To: Crongie~

Fr: Pororo <3

Jongin, let's go out today! I feel so adventurous today! Take me to Lotte World! :)

Love you. <3 From Pororo.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. Jongin has to know.

Jongin was smiling. He REALLY needed a brek from sad events. He needed to be happy for once.

So when he saw Kyungsoo's text, he was in glee and his two problematic friends laughed at how stupid he looks. He doesn't care. He got a date.

At Lotte World, Kyungsoo was first to arrive and when he saw Jongin smiling so wide, he just wants to hide himself.

"Hey, Kyungsoo!"

"Hi Jongin! Let's go. I already miss you." Kyungsoo hugged Jongin and the latter hugged him back but he was oblivious to the tears that fell from Kyungsoo's eyes.

They try various rides, played games and everything they can do at Lotte World.

Jongin was so happy. He was happy because he had fun with the one he loves.

Kyungsoo almost forgot his reason. But just like a song, ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH.

At the end of their fun journey, they bid good bye but Kyungsoo suddenly held Jongin's wrist.

"Hmm? What is it?"

And Kyungsoo suddenly hugged Jongin. He will surely miss this.

"Nothing. I just love you."

"I love you too." And Jongin kissed Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was tearing up so he pulled away.

"See you tomorrow, Jongin."

"Ok."

The next day, Jongin had been looking for Kyungsoo everywhere but he can't seem to find the latter.

So, he asked Baekhyun even though it was against his will.

"Umm, Baekhyun?"

"Yes?" Baekhyun replied too eagerly.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun's face darkens at the question.

"He didn't tell you, did he?"

"Tell me what?"

"He left for Canada two hours ago. He got a scholarship there and he was being forced."

Jongin's world shattered. Kyungsoo left him.

He was nothing but hurt.

He ran to the nearest comfort room and cried.

He thought that Kyungsoo loves him but...

why?

 

Hehehe. Sorry for the long wait, KaiSoo shippers!