But I also Guessed that You will Always be No. 1 (BaekYeol)

The Realization of the Love we used to have

Chanyeol went to school the next day after Sehun decided to go back to Luhan. Jongin still didn't go to school that time and so, he is left with the lovey dovey couple.

"Luhan, can you tell me more about myself?"

"What do you need to know?"

"How did we met?"

"Well, it was-"

"Guys, can you stop?"

The couple looked at Chanyeol in confusion.

"Guys, you've been cheesy all the way to school. I mean, I'm happy you two are together again but please, restrain yourself. I lost a lover so stop making me jealous." Chanyeol said with a pout.

"Pshh, Chanyeol, then why don't you go to your class right now?" Luhan said with an eyebrow raised up.

"I will."

Chanyeol walked on the way to his Biology class yet he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and just looked at the floor.

Someone bumped into him and they both fell in their butts.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't-" Chanyeol stopped talking.

He bumped into Baekhyun...

"Chanyeol..."

"Umm, I'm sorry, Baekhyun. You ok?" Chanyeol stood up and helped Baekhyun.

Oh, how he missed holding that hand.

On Baekhyun's side, he just wish this moment would never end.

Yes, Baekhyun wants Chanyeol back.

"Umm, where's your class?" Chanyeol decided to ignore his heartbeat and wants to talk to Baekhyun casually.

"Biology."

"Oh, we have the same class. But, why are we going on opposite ways? Biology class is that way?" Chanyeol said pointing with his other hand because his right hand is still holding Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun didn't said anything about the hand because he wants it to stay there.

"Oh, I was supposed to have a break because class isn't starting yet."

"Really? Gosh, so I was early."

No one still bothered letting go.

Until Chanyeol decided he has to or else he will never be able to let go anymore.

"I should get to class." Chanyeol said while slowly removing his hands.

Baekhyun felt that life was also being removed from his body.

Right when Chanyeol turned around, Baekhyun held Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Wait!" Baekhyun won't let this slide anymore.

"Yeah?"

"Can I meet you again? I want to sort this out." Baekhyun said while bitting his lips.

"Umm, sure."

"Ok! See you." Baekhyun said and left while skipping.

Chanyeol can't help but smile.

After class, Chanyeol went straight to Jongin's room.

"Jongin, are you ok now?"

"Chanyeol, how did you do it?" Jongin asked with a still tear-stained face.

"Did what?"

"Survive without the person you love."

Chanyeol sighed and sat next to his best friend on the floor.

"I didn't survive. I never even survived yet."

"What do you mean you havent survive yet?"

Chanyeol can only sigh. When did Jongin become this curious? Is it a side effect of heartbreak?

"How are you so strong? Why do I have to look this weak?" Jongin said again with cries now.

Chanyeol can't help but sob as well when he saw his friend being deeply wounded.

Jongin noticed it and panicked.

"Chanyeol! Why are you crying now?! I said you were strong! That was a compliment!" Jongin said while hugging Chanyeol.

"Because you're crying, idiot!" Chanyeol said while laughing with tears still on his face.

"Look, I'm not crying anymore!" Jongin said while wiping his tears.

"Pshh."

"So, answer me."

"Because for me, I think you're situation is worse. I still get to see him everyday and you don't."

"So strenght is based on your situation?"

"No, Jongin. It's based on how you can differ it. How you can change and start anew again. How you will face every struggles that hurt you."

"But, why can't I be strong?"

"Because you lock yourself. You only think of the possibilities with Kyungsoo. Life goes on, Jongin."

"You think I can do something about this?"

"I know you can."

"You haven't answered my other question too."

"What was that?"

"What do you mean you haven't survive yet?"

Chanyeol smiled bitterly.

"I haven't moved on yet. I'm still caged inside my feelings. He still never left me and what pains me more is that I can never leave him no matter what I try."

"Chanyeol, I guessed that you're not that strong after all." Jongin smiled slightly.

"Yeah."

"Oh, where's Sehun?"

"With Luhan. Luhan is making him remember things."

"Ok. I'll go to school tomorrow, Chanyeol."

"You will? That's great."

The next day, everyone was shocked to see Jongin. Well, it was a long time for them since they saw Jongin.

"Jongin!" Sehun came to Jongin and hugged him.

"I missed you." Sehun whispered.

"I missed you too." Jongin said whispering back.

After class, Chanyeol sneeked at the Glee Club's practice. He wants to sort it out with Baekhyun now.

As Baekhyun sing, Chanyeol took the chance to look at his ex lover.

His eyes, were dull now.

His lips, were slightly cracked now.

His nose, is red and Chnayeol knew Baekhyun is already cold.

What happened to the old Baekhyun?

So after the practice, Chanyeol surprised Baekhyun.

"Hi Baekhyun!"

"Chanyeol? Why are you here?"

"I want to sort our problem now. I don't think I have enough time after this. You know, finals are coming up."

So they both went to a nearby coffee shop.

"So, did you went well with Tao?"

"I never loved Tao."

"Then why Baekhyun? Why did you wanted to break up with me?"

"Because I wasn't sure of our relationship. I'm scared. I don't know if we'll end up happy after this. I was too pessimistic, Chanyeol."

"And that stop you from making our relationship last?"

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I understand if you hate on me, I just wanted to tell you my immature reasons."

"So, you still love me?"

"What?" Baekhyun said while looking at Chanyeol.

"I said, do you still love me?"

"I-I do."

"Then why can't we start anew again."

"You're forgiving me?"

"I love you. I love you so much to hate you, you know?" Chanyeol said while standing up and offering a hand to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun wasted no time. He stood up and hug Chanyeol immediately. He's afraid he will run off.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun was quietly sobbing on Chanyeol's jacket.

"No more immature reasons?"

"No more." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

"Now stop crying." Chanyeol said while wiping Baekhyun's tears away.

Baekhyun can't help it so he kissed Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was surprised at first, but he kissed back immediately, afraid that negative thoughts would appear on his fragile lover again.

At home, Jongin and Sehun looked at Chanyeol weirdly for he was smilling like an idiot.

"What happened?"

"I'm back with him."

"I'm happy for you." Jongin said while fake smilling.

Chanyeol frowned.

"Don't worry, Jongin. You will find the right one." Sehun said while hugging Jongin.

Baekhyun was once again, Chanyeol's no. 1

Only one

And the RIGHT ONE...