Yet You Came Back and Rebuild it Again (KaiSoo)

The Realization of the Love we used to have

Jongin was in misery for 4 years. He was still heartbroken and his friends are not helping because how dare they be lovey dovey in front of their miserable friend?

Jongin sighed. He struggled living 4 years without Kyungsoo. It still hurts him.

Now, he's a CEO of the Kim's Toy Factory that was owned by his father.

No, his parents DIDN'T abandoned him. They were both abroad and was working for the family. It was his aunt who threw him in the orphanage. They were tired of taking care of him.

He was found by his parents 2 years ago at a random food stall. It was a weird situation but he was happy to see his parents again.

"Hey, Jongin!"

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to remind you that tomorrow will be our school reunion. Sehun misses you. He said he want to meet you."

"I'll be there then."

"Jongin?" Chanyeol asked carefully.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready?"

"F-For what?" Jongin pretended not to know.

"You know what I'm talking about, Jongin." Chanyeol said seriously which made his voice deeper than it already is.

"I-I don't know." Really, he doesn't know. He doesn't know what will happen to him when he meet Kyungsoo. Just the thought makes him shiver.

"You can do it, Jongin. I know you can." Chanyeol said hugging Jongin.

The next day, Jongin had a visitor and that visitor was Sehun.

"Hi Jongin." Sehun said awkwardly.

"Hi Sehun." Jongin said smiling while hugging Sehun.

"I-I missed you."

Jongin still remembered the time when Sehun said that to him after healing his wounded heart.

"Can I come in?" Sehun asked, breaking Jongin's thoughts.

"Of course, Sehunnie."

"You call me that too?" Sehun asked while grumbling.

"Of course! Chanyeol and I call you that because you're our maknae." Jongin said while pinching Sehun's cheek.

"Ouch, that hurts!" Sehun pouted while holding his abused cheek.

"So, Sehun, how's Luhan?"

"He's ok. He was the one who came with me."

"Really? Then where were he? I didn't see him."

"He left. He wants to get ready for tonight."

"Oh! I almost forgot our reunion."

"You will come, right?" Sehun said while holding Jongin's hand with both his hands, hoping the other will come.

"I-I don't know, Sehunnie."

Sehun sighed.

"Jongin, forget about Kyungsoo amd work for awhile and have fun. You've been workaholic because of the company and too depressed of Kyungsoo. I want you to at least think about yourself."

"Pshh."

"Don't pshh me, Jonginnie." Sehun said while smiling teasingly.

"Eww! Where did that nickname come from?!"

"It's from your name, Jongin. nd Chanyeol said you hate being called Jonginnie." Sehun said jokingly.

"Stop it."

"If only you'll come tonight."

"Fine, I don't have any choice, do I?" Jongin said sighing.

"Thanks. See you later." Sehun sid and left the house.

"How will I face him? Oh right, he's at the states. He won't come back, right?" Jongin said to himself so he won't worry.

At the venue, Jongin was contemplating whether he would go inside or not. In the end, he did. He wouldn't want to waste his effort.

"Jongin?"

"Oh, hi Luhan."

"Sehun's been looking for you. He's at the bar stand."

"Thanks." Jongin said and went to Sehun.

"Hi Sehun."

"Jongin! I thought you wouldn't come."

"I did. Now, where's Chanyeol, Baekhyun?"

He's at the comfort room." Baekhyun said while controlling his laugh.

"Yeah! He drank 5 ice tea in a row! I mean, who does that?!" Sehun said while laughing hysterically.

Jongin heard it, nonetheless.

"Apparantly, Chanyeol does." Baekhyun said joining Sehun in his laughs.

After awhile the host came up.

"Hello there! I am very pleased to see such familiar faces. I have some categories here. You might be able to win." The host said laughing.

"What is that?" Jongin asked confusingly.

"Winners in such categories." Sehun said in monotone voice.

"Our first winner is on the category of best couple. The winner is Luhan and Sehun!"

"And I guessed you won, Sehunnie." Chanyeol said returning to them after a successful time at the comfort room.

"Now go." Jongin said while pushing Sehun.

"Hey, Jongin."

"Hey. Why the heck were you drinking too much ice tea?"

"I don't know. I just felt like drinking. I was thirsty awhile ago." Chanyeol said while sticking his tongue out.

"The next category was the most heart fluttering couple which is Baekhyun and Chanyeol!"

"Go get the award, Chanyeol."

"Hey Baekhyun."

"Hmm? Who won?"

"You didn't listen?"

"No, sorry."

"We won, Baekhyun. Heart fluttering couple." Chanyeol said then kissed Baekhyun's nose.

"Let's go." Baekhyun said while holding Chanyeol's hand and face red.

Jongin just watched them in envy.

"The last category for couples. The most heartbreaking couple goes to Kyungsoo and Jongin. And I heard that they are still not together unlike the other two had a 2nd chance. We hope you'll give yourselves a 2nd chance too."

Jongin didn't dare to stand up. Kyungsoo can't be here.

"Umm, Jongin and Kyungsoo?"

Jongin, come here, you!" Chanyeol said laughing.

Jongin can only look at his shoes. His shoes were never this interesting.

"Jongin, Kyungsoo is here now. I know this is awkward but at least show yourself." Said by the host.

Jongin then walked with his head down. He won't look at Kyungsoo or he'll break down.

So once when he saw a pair of shoes, he stopped walking.

He didn't looked at Kyungsoo and instead looked at the audience as he gave his thanks.

"Umm, thank you for the award. This is so awkward. Umm, I just wanted to thank you for supporting us but I guess this is where it'll stop." Jongin said with a slightly cracked voice.

The next day...

"Mr. Kim, Do Candy Factory wants a partnership with you."

"Ok. When will we talk about it?"

"Tomorrow, Sir."

"Already?"

"The earlier, the better, Sir."

"Ok, fine." Jongin said while pouting.

His assistant can only chuckle.

The next day, Jongin was amazed at how rich the Do family are too.

"Mr. Do, the CEO is here now."

"Already?"

Jongin froze. He knew that voice somewhere. It was...

"Hi Jongin." Kyungsoo said awkwardly.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah. So, I'm the CEO of Do's Candy Factory."

"Oh."

"It's nice to see you again."

"Yeah."

So they talked about bussiness and Jongin tried avoiding things that will lead to something personal.

"Jongin?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't say goodbye and left you hanging. I was scared you won't let me. I ws selfish enough to leave you."

"Kyungsoo, leave the past."

"But while you're leaving the past, my feelings are still in the past. Jongin, I still love you."

"Kyungsoo, stop. Please."

"Jongin, forgive me." Kyungsoo then kneeled.

"Kyungsoo, I forgive you long time ago." Jongin said while holding Kyungsoo's hands.

"Can we start again? Even as friends?"

"We don't need to get too far. You left but didn't forget. So, let's continue what we started."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And slowly they kissed.