But You Left Me with Nothing now (HunHan)

The Realization of the Love we used to have

It was a one Sunny day, Sehun woke up extremely early. It was still 4:00 and class doesn't start until 8:00.

No, it wasn't him who woke up himself. It was Luhan.

to: Sehunnie

fr: Luhannie

Sehunnie, can we meet? Yes? Let's meet after school, ok? Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Love, Luhan (:

Sehun's heart starts beating. He was nervous. Can't it wait? Why does he have to text him in 4:00 in the morning? Saying Sehun was nervous is an understatement.

Oh well, today is their anniversary, maybe Luhan was just excited.

At school, Sehun wasn't able to see Luhan. Luhan said he was busy so they'll just meet after school.

"What's wrong Sehunnie?"

"It's Luhan. He's being acting weird today."

"Yeah. He's right. What happened, Sehun?"

"I don't know. He was planning something awhile ago."

"I hope it's nothing bad. Today is your anniversary, right?"

"Yeah, I hope so too."

After school, Sehun found Luhan. He was holding two bubble teas.

But sadly, they both fell...

Luhan was kissing someone.

It was Xiumin from his chemistry class.

And Luhan looked like he was enjoying it.

Sehun ran.

He ran away. He was hurt.

The next day, Sehun didn't go to school. And that made Chanyeol and Jongin worried. So they looked for Luhan and they found him giggling with Xiumin.

Chanyeol then punched Luhan.

"You bastard! How dare you hurt Sehun like that?!"

And Luhan just smirked.

Jongin's blood was boiling as well but he knows how to control his temper.

"How dare you, you bastard! You have no mercy, you !"

"Chanyeol, stop."

Chanyeol left the scene. Luhan was uncomfotable at Jongin's piercing glare.

"I hope you realize how much mess you made. I hope you won't regret what you did." And Jongin left the scene of Luhan's glassy eyes.

At Sehun's room the next day, the two friends were deadly silent. Their friend was sleeping.

"What should we do?"

"I don't know, Chanyeol. Sehun's broken. It won't be that easy."

Chanyeol received  call.

"Umm, wait, I'll go take this, ok?"

"Yeah."

Jongin was eavesdropping at the conversation.

"Yeah. He'll be well soon. Be safe, ok? I love you."

"Was that Baekhyun?"

"Yeah. He heard about the scene yesterday."

"I didn't know Luhan would be like that."

"So do I. I guess we were wrong."

"Guys?"

The two friends looked at Sehun.

"Sehun, you're awake!"

"Huh?"

"Sehun, are you ok?"

"I wish." Sehun was panicking. What happened for him not to be ok again? Oh yeah, he remembers now.

"Did you and Luhan broke up?"

"I think so. He kissed Xiumin the other day."

"Where were you yesterday?"

"I-I went to the h-hospital. M-my eyesight w-was b-blurry."

"So?"

"So what?"

"What was the result?"

"I-It was nothing."

"Stop lying, Oh Sehun."

Sehun was scared. Jongin only says his full name when he's dead serious.

"I have a disorder, hyung."

The two friends froze.

"I have Anterograde amnesia." (AN: I am not plagiarizing anterograde tomorrow though it is an amazing story.)

"What?!" Jongin was the first one to react.

"Guys, I might forget you all tomorrow. Or maybe the day after tomorrow. I'm scared."

"No. We'll post notes on everything and you have to fight no matter what, ok?"

Sehun was crying. He was scared. He didn't want to forget his best friends. Although he likes to forget Luhan, but not his friends.

"I will. Please, help me..."

The two friends cried too. They were sad. What memories can they remember now if Sehun will never remember any?

"Fight, ok?" Chanyeol was so sad that it might kill him. Why Sehun? Why not him?

The three friends cried thinking about what the future may bring them.

 

Do you like it? THANK YOU SUBBIES!!! :)