Our Love was All I had... (HunHan) part 1

The Realization of the Love we used to have

Sehun was what people call the quiet and emotionless guy in SM Academy. He never talks to anyone except his bestfriends, Jongin and Chanyeol. Everyone was confused as to why they were friends with Sehun when he seldom talks. Nonetheless, many people fall for him.

What other people doesn't know, Sehun was abandoned along with Chanyeol and Jongin at an orphanage and they always cry their hearts out together. But it hurts Sehun the most out of the three.

Sehun was abandoned because his parents love his brother more than him. He was a failure in his parents' eyes. And it hurts him to feel low of himself. It was just heart breaking for the latter.

But someone changed him...

It was Valentines' day in SM Academy. Jongin and Chanyeol received many gifts from their schoolmates and Sehun only smirked bitterly. He doesn't want to receive anything right now. He doesn't wants to hope.

But as Sehun opens his locker, he received a letter with a picture of him smilling. He widen his eyes. How can someone capture him smilling? Was there a stalker?

His eyes soften at the letter and decides to read it.

Dear Sehun,

You must be freaked out by the photo, huh? I'm not a stalker. I just happen to walk pass by you and I was blinded by your smile. I learned that you study here too! I'm so older than you! Kekeke. I want to say that you have to smile a lot. You seldom smile and I know I don't have the right to do that but I know that it will lessen the pain you feel. Till next time! Bye bye!

A schoolmate...

Sehun smirked. "He won't tell me his name." Sehun's friends looked at Sehun. It was so weird to see Sehun like this. And Sehun never ever read letters from admirers! So why only now?

"What you got there, Sehunnie?"

"Oooh. Sehunnie got a crush."

"Shut up, guys. Some schoolmate gave me this."

"And you actually read it."

"I guess so." Sehun doesn't have time for any arguements right now and left his friends.

"Jongin, we have to find that guy."

"I know. Sehun will be happy to see him and I am so sure of that."

And so, the two friends' plan was in action.

After that, the schoolmate has been giving him notes. He felt special. He felt appreciated. Oh well, it won't hurt to hope.

Until one day, Sehun was at the rooftop. Today was the day the day his parents left him in the orphanage. He was sobbing. He was still hurting. It still pain him to remember the past that was unforgetable.

"Stop crying..."

Sehun turned around. He was faced to faced witha baby-faced guy. He was so close to tears.

"What do you want?" Sehun tries to act cold as can be but he can't help but shake. He was scared of looking weak.

"Sehun, stop crying." The boy went to him and caressed his wet cheeks. Sehun felt warmth and tenderness. Something he never felt from his parents.

"Who are you?"

And the boy laughed. Sehun thought the boy's laugh was so angelic. He smiled slightly. This guy's cute.

"I guess there was a disadvantage for not writhing my name, huh?"

"What?"

"My name is Luhan. I wrote you that letter with the picture."

"Oh." Sehun said cutely that the boy named Luhan pinched his cheeks.

"I never thought you have this side on you, Oh Sehun."

"Well, today is probably the worst day of my life."

"And how come?" Luhan frowned thinking if this day was bad because he met him.

"This was the day my parents abandoned me and left me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He was sorry and relieved. He wasn't the reason but it still pained him to see Sehun in such state.

"It's ok. You kinda made my day alright." Sehun smiled. And Luhan wanted to freeze his life just there. Sehun smiled and he wish for nothing more.

"Really?! Good. I don't want to burden you or anything."

And Sehun laughed. Gosh, Luhan just wanted to die there. And Sehun, wanted this time to last forever. Being with Luhan was something Sehun is looking for.

After years of friendship, Sehun had the guts to confess.

"Luhan..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm in love with you. I was in love with you even before I saw you. I don't know why but that what's love is, right?  To love someone without a reason so you won't be able to leave him because you have no reason to. Will you accept me?"

Luhan was crying. He didn't expect this. He was crying out of joy. He's been dreaming of this since forever. And now it's all happening.

"Of course. I'd love to!" Luhan jump to Sehun and kissed him in the lips. He's been wanting to taste Sehun's lips so much it haunts him.

As for Sehun, he was so happy. He finally felt loved. And he was glad it was with Luhan.

After that, Sehun always smile. His friends were creeped by it but he was alright. It was a new change. And he likes it. Especially if Luhan was the reason why. If Luhan was there by his side.

Nothing was there to separate them and Sehun was more than happy to think about it.