Nine

Again

I went to visit her again, at the hospital. I dreaded coming to the hospital. Because that's where i first met Michelle, when she just got discharged. I thought she was going to be fine but no. And she left me. She left me after we dated for 2 months. And now, i only have two weeks more with Miyeon.

She was lying there, motionless. Her face is so pale. My heart ached when i saw her like this. She has many tubes all over her and she has to depend on the oxygen mask. Her heartbeat was getting weaker. I know she was going to leave me. But please let her wake up now. Let me be with her to enjoy her last two weeks.

I didn't go to work that day. Instead, i went to visit Michelle. I went there almost everyday when she just left. Then slowly, it decreased. I feel sorry for her when i did that. But now, i just want to talk to her.

"Michelle...what can i do? I'm so lost..." I said, speaking to her picture. "I know i was being childish... I refused to face up to the fact that you were already gone...I should not push the blame to her, blame her for appearing before me, putting me in torture because she's so much like you. I couldn't put down my feelings for you to love her. Now i regretted. I read your letter to me again. You wanted me to move on. I know. In fact I have already put you in the bottom of my heart and i will always remember you. But i just don't want to face it. Which is unfair to her. I regretted all that i have done to her...Michelle..if you see her, tell her to come back to me..."

I feel so much better speaking to her, even though she's not replying me. but i know she's listening and she's watching me from the skies. If she was here, she would teach me what to do. But even if i know what to do, miyeon is still lying there. I can't do anything but just wait till the day she leaves. I feel so helpless.

-------------------------------

-Miyeon's POV-

He went to visit me today. I'm only left with two weeks. I watched him as he sat beside me and looked at me. He looked different. The way he looked at me was not that cold stare, it was something else. Is he at least feeling sorry for me now that I'm leaving? If it is, even though it's late but i will still accept it.

I followed him as he walked out of the ward. He walked to his car and i sat at the backseat. He was not driving to his office. Where is he going? I followed him to the columbarium. He stopped at one section and looked into one column. I followed his gaze and saw this picture of a woman who look so much like me. Then i saw her name, Michelle. Was she his girlfriend in the past? Was it why he don't call me Michelle? Was it why he hated me?

"Michelle...what can i do? I'm so lost.." he spoke to her. I listened to every word he said to her and i started to cry. He loved me. He actually loves me but he refused to face up to it. Why? Why don't you tell me everything? we can look for a solution together. Why do you keep everything to yourself and put us both in misery? I heard you Jongin, you want me to come back. I want to go back to you too. But i don't know how. I'm just wandering about now and I'm alone. There's no one to help me. I hope i can meet that Michelle too. Maybe she can help me.

Dear heaven, why are you playing a joke on us? Why are you doing this to him? He already lost Michelle once and now you're taking me away from him. Why now? Why not when i prayed to you everyday when i was in living hell? I don't want to leave now. Not when i know he needs me. I love him and i want to be with him. Someone please teach me what to do...I can't leave just like that. I need to know what happen to me at least, now that i know he love me.