Eight

Again

Two weeks is passing soon and she's only left with two weeks. I can't believe it. She's going to leave me in just about two weeks time. I don't want that to happen. I tried calling the doctors for help but they say they can't do anything about it. No. I don't want her to leave me. At least let her wake up to enjoy the last two weeks of her life. And I will be there for her for the last two weeks and tell her that I love her and never hated her. At least give me a chance to make things right. She can't be taken away just like that, without knowing anything. I've done too many wrongs to her. I need to make things right. I need her back.

If she has a story behind her, then i have a story too. She don't know this, my parents don't know this. Only EXO and I know it. My one secret that took away my courage to love her. I've been trying to hide it until my parents told me i am going to get engaged with her. That's when i started falling in love with her.

*Flashback*

"Jongin, i need to tell you something..." Michelle said to me.

"what is it?" i asked.

"I'm leaving soon..." she said.

"leaving? where? why?" i asked.

"leaving as in dying...i've been sick all these while...the doctor discharged me because i said i don't want medication anymore...and i want to enjoy all i can before i leave...I'm grateful for having met you and for making me feel happy..." she said calmly.

"what? are you just trying to trick me? don't say such things anymore.." i said, not believing.

"jongin...please...I'm telling you because i don't want to lie to you anymore...I need you to be prepared.." she said.

"prepared for what? i don't want you to leave me..." i said and hugged her.

"jongin don't be like this.." she said. "I don't want to see you like this.."

"how can i not be like this when you said you are going to leave me? how am i supposed to react?" I said, raising my volume, which scared her abit.

"jongin, thanks for being my boyfriend.. i really love you and i'll have no regrets leaving this world with you as my most beautiful memory..thanks for loving me...and you should be happy for me..that i do not have to suffer anymore in this world.." she said.

"no..stop saying that..i don't want to hear..not anymore.." i said and ran away, leaving her there. The next morning, her mother called me, saying that she left, peacefully.

*Flashback ends*

Michelle was my first girlfriend. My first love. I hated myself for leaving her there that day. I hated myself for being so childish. I hated myself for not spending her last moment with her and i have to leave her with a incomplete memory. I hated losing her. Then my parents said i was engaged to her. Lee Miyeon, also known as Michelle. I was not prepared to be engaged. Not prepared to have another girl in my life. Until i saw her again. That's when i actually noticed how she look and how she is. Miyeon looked just like Michelle, almost like Michelle that i thought she was her. I thought Heaven was giving me a second chance to be with her. But then her personalitly was different from Michelle. Which reminded me that she was not the Michelle i love.

But as i spent time with her, i started to like her. Even though she's not like the Michelle i love, they both still had one common point, which was that they were both optimistic. But i kept reminding myself of the Michelle of my memory. I reminded myself that she was gone and no one could replace her. That's why i rejected Miyeon although i like her. I refused to call her Michelle. I refused to let her call me Jongin because that is for Michelle only. I deeply regretted. It's all my fault. I should have moved on and accepted her, instead of making her life a misery and landing her in this state. I should have cherished the last six years i have with her instead of putting her through living hell. Now, heaven is taking away Michelle again. and it's all my fault again. My fault for being so childish. I need a second chance.

--------------------------------------------------------

So how's the story so far? Is it too confusing? I think i failed again...but thanks for still reading and subscribing and leaving comments.  :D Deeply appreciated ^^