Seven

Again

I keep feeling her presence by my side. I felt her watching me sleep, eat and work. I think I just miss her too much. I miss her presence. She's really a nice person but i failed to cherish her.

*Flashback*

"Jongin, come and greet Mr and Mrs Lee." Mrs Kim said.

"Annyeong Haseyo.." Kai greeted.

"Michelle, you too..." Mr Lee said.

"Annyeong haseyo.." Miyeon said.

"The last time i seen Michelle, she was only 6. Only 4 years and she has grown so much. She's going to turn into a pretty lady in the future." Mrs Kim said.

"Your son has grown up well too. He will be a charming guy." Mrs Lee said.

*Flashback ends*

That was our first meeting. I remember her in her pink princess dress with two ponytails. We played in my room when our parents were talking. She was very innocent and cute. She kept calling me oppa though we're the same age but i'm a few months older. I told her stories about dinosaurs and she looked fascinated but at the same time scared. That was my first impression of her. After that, we seldom meet much as her family emigrated and lived overseas.

*Flashback*

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" Kai shouted to a group of boys.

"none of your business! just playing with our toy!" a boy said and his group of friends laughed.

"oppa..." Miyeon said while looking at Kai with teary eyes.

"None of my business? you're messing with the wrong person!" Kai shouted back.

"Get lost boy! I don't want to hurt you..." the boy said.

"You are the one who should get lost... " Kai said. "Come on Mi...let's go.." He offered a hand to Miyeon.

"You're not taking her away!" the boy said and grabbed Kai's shoulders but Kai turned around and threw him a punch and Kai took Miyeon's hand and ran away.

*Flashback ends*

I remember the time i saved her from the bullies. That was when she said she liked me in her diary. I saved her not because i like her but she was my friend at that point of time. Although we're not close but i still knew her. And i promised my omma to look out for her because she just returned from overseas and we're in the same high school. I didn't like her yet at that time. I brought her to meet EXO, my new group of friends in high school, some of them whom i know in elementary school. She hanged out with us sometimes, if i happen to see her alone. I remembered, i even tried to matchmake her with Sehun because i thought she liked him. Now that i know, i realise how stupid i was.

*Flashback*

"Finally..." Kai said and stretched from his seat.

Kai, Miyeon, Sehun and D.O were studying in the library for the upcoming exams.

"It's so late already...I should go.." Miyeon looked at her phone and said.

"but it's not safe for you to go home alone.." Sehun said.

"How about you send her home, Sehun?" Kai asked.

"Why not you?" Sehun said.

"because...I still have to ask D.O hyung about something regarding some topics for exams...we'll be going late.." Kai said.

"oh...ok then...shall we go Michelle?" Sehun asked and Miyeon nodded.

"Sehun ah, you know what to do right?" Kai said.

"of course..." Sehun said. "bye hyung.."

"Bye oppas.." Miyeon said.

"Don't you think they make a cute couple, hyung?" Kai asked D.O.

"what? you were trying to matchmake them!?" D.O widened his eyes.

"yea! I'm smart right? It's so obvious they like each other.." Kai said and smiled at his plan.

"yea.." D.O said in a weak tone but Kai was too engrossed in his own thoughts to hear.

*Flashback ends*

Come to think of it, has D.O hyung already know that she likes me? That's why he had such a reaction? Or does EXO already know that she likes me and I'm the only one who thinks that she has a crush on Sehun. I must be the biggest fool on earth. How can i not know?