Chapter 9

Married With Him Or Not

Chapter Nine (9)

­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________________________________________

I always pray for you.... I'm still not ready.....Please god, don't take her so soon...I love her, give her another chance, I want to tell her how much I love her...I don't know how my life will be without her...Please~ please~

                                         __________________________________________________________________________

Listen to VIXX Love Letter!!!! (a/n: I wanted to use the live version from the Milky Wayt this was the only one I could find T.T)

 

Hyuk pulled Shin Hye to his embrace.

"Oppa...."

Hyuk hummed "Hmm?"

Shin Hye looked up to face him, Hyuk's eyes were filled with tears and were red,

"Why are you crying,oppa?"

She cupped Hyuk's face, wiped his tears, her tears started rolling on her cheeks and she wiped it off.

Hyuk started trembling, he couldn't take it anymore. His heart shattered into pieces when he sees Shin Hye's pale face, dry lips, and her body got cold as she shivering.

"Oppa, if I am gone, promise me, you have to be happy, arraso…I want you to find someone that can replace me, arraso?"

"Because I am not longer to alive....I want you...don't be so sad when I am gone." She struggled as her breath got heavier.

"Hyuk, please remember that I always will love you and please remember this."

She grabbed Hyuk face, planted her last kiss on Hyuk lip as he cupped her face and deepen the kiss.

Hyuk and Shin Hye were crying between the kiss…

He broke the kiss as he can feel her body didn't move anymore, he looked at Shin Hye who was gone, he mourn in sorrow, he hugged her in his embrace and Hyuk cried.

 

After two days, Shin Hye passed away, Hyuk sat Shin Hye desk looking Shin Hye's albums, he broke into smile and cried.

Hyuk flipped pages, he found a letter from Shin Hye. 

To beloved husband,  Hyuk.

I am really happy that I met you,

It almost everything that you gave to me are the most precious moment for me.

I had to know to love, to hurt, to cry, to handle sadness.

Thank you for being with me.

Thank you for taking care of me, thank you for loving me.

I'm sorry I can’t give everything to you.

I'm sorry, Hyuk and

I'm sorry that I will be leaving too soon, Hyuk,

I love you so much.

Until we meet in heaven.

-Shin Hye, your wife.

 

 

Hyuk walked to Seokchon Lake Park alone, he sat on the bench where they had date before, he watched the scenery, he broke into smile as he recalled back his memories with Shin Hye. It has been too long that Shin Hye has left him. 

"Anneyoesayo, harabeoji." A girl greeted an old man sat on the bench under the tree.

It happened to be Hyuk who sitting on the bench with stick; he turned his head on a girl that greeted him. He wrinkled his mouth, eyes and his nose. "Oh, anneyong.."

He gasped a bit when he seeing a girl that look alike Shin Hye.

A girl smiling graceful and she waved her hands.

"You came alone, young lady?"

"Yes. Can I sit beside you, harabeoji?" Hyuk smiled and patted on the bench allowed her to sit.

"You came alone also?" A girl asked Hyuk.

"Yes, I used come with my wife, my wife already left this world." Hyuk stated.

"What was your wife's name?"

"Shin Hye.."

"Oh, really...? My name is Park Shin Hye....what coincidence."

Hyuk smiled.

" How did she look like?"

"She looked like you." Hyuk uttered in small voice. He smiled.

"Young lady, you want to hear my story...” Hyuk said.

She just nods brightly.

THE END

 

Summary of this story

A sick woman that accidentally in love with her second cousin, Hyuk and at the end to be married under inheritance that Shin Hye grandfather gave, it turned to be Shin Hye wishes.

Her last wishes are to get married and get a child before her sick got worst.

She has to overcome everything obstacles that came to her include her sickness, the worst thing that the man happened to be her best friend, crush also.

At the beginning, meeting him was so much pressure mixed up with excitement but after marriage, there were so many things happened without expectation. No one knows that it will turn to be hard, sorrowful, and miserable and conflict...

Shin Hye who had to deal with all of those conflict, even though she was unwell. She was also stubborn to got treatment for her sickness.

After months passed, Hyuk developed feelings toward Shin Hye, her kindness and her care made his heart flustered. He promised to take care of her, to love her much as she does, promise to make her happy.

That fate is our, and I believe.

Until we meet again in heaven. 

 

IT'S THE END!!!!!!!! I cried while reading and editing this wonderful story. And also a big thanks to livesparkly for giving me this wonderful story to have and share with you guys even though she had deactivated her account. Thank you guys for staying until the end and I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Please do comment and upvote for this story! Thank you all and thank you to the subscribers to this even though it was a small amount of subscribers thank you all!!! And silent readers thank you guys for reading!! Please do check out my other stories as well!!!