Chapter 1

Married With Him Or Not

Chapter One (1)

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

Did you ever thought about me? Don't let me keep hoping you might return the love that i gave you.

The bright smile that I throw into you is that sincere smile or just fake smile that covers my sadness.

I cried all nights; did I deceive to be like these?

__________________________________________________________

 

The story starts here…

 

After 3 months, we haven't visit Hyuk parent house.

So we decide visit to his parents, as soon we arrived, I'm the one that got the attention from his parents. Shin Kyung looks at me with jealousy. Hyuk parents didn't like her since then, I obvious didn't know. 

His mother, Hye Kyo, hugging me while greeting me and she welcomes me inside. Dragging me to the living room. Mrs. Hye Kyo threw  questions toward me, how was my life with other people in the house?

I smiled while she held my hands and kept rubbing on and on like she was worried.

Did she know I am having rough days?

And then she left me behind and prepared food for dinner. 

I looked at Hyuk and Shin Kyung, they were having a romantic moment, it made me feel jealous. I just walked away from them and kept myself busy so I wouldn't get jealous, so instead I went to help his mother in the kitchen. 

"Why are you here, Shin Hye?" His mother said to me once I got there.

"I just wanted to help you..." I said without second thoughts as I took the vegetable on the table and cleaned it in the sink. His mother was standing beside me while she was chopping the vegetables.

"Dear, do you ever feel hurt when you see your husband with someone else...?" His mother sudden questioned me, my eyes started moving around, I didn’t know what to answer. I was gasping.

"..That woman is his wife also...Why should I get jealous..?" I said try to convince her that it's alright but beside its clockwise.

"Honey, I know that your marriage with him is planned marriage under inheritance…But why did you asked him to marry again with some else...Didn’t you get hurt?” His mother said.

"......." I was speechless, I couldn't control my sadness and my eyes got teary. I wiped the tears, before the tears fell. 

"I just want him to be happy…that's all, isn't that what wife does?" I said with unstable voice. His mother just looked at me and slightly nodded.

"Honey, you like him, don't you?" His mother asked as she looked at me. I smiled and I couldn’t hide my own feeling.

"...I don't know..." I said as I looked down and my cheeks felt hot.

"You do like him." His mother said. She was smiling and rubbing my shoulder.

"Fight for his love, don't give up." His mother gave me advice to try.

"I've never seen my son as happy when he got married to you." She said as she caresses my hair back to my ear and I smiled. 

 

 "Mom~" Hyuk called over his mother.

"Yes dear. I am right here. I am at kitchen!" Mrs Hye Kyo answered. 

Hyuk went inside the kitchen,he gave his mother a hug and kiss on her cheeks. He must miss his mother a lot, plus he was the  youngest child of Mrs. Song Hye Kyo.

 

 "I miss you mother." He stated while hugging his mother and Mrs Hye Kyo patted on his back.

Shin Hye just looked at them and formed a smile. Awww~ how cute are they?

 "Why don't you kiss your first wife?" His mother uttered all of sudden, Shin hye with her blank face with her eyes widen open and gestured her hand "No. No." I said. 

She ran away to avoid any contact from Hyuk, Hyuk's eyes were directed at Shin Hye, she was standing pretending to be busy while biting her lips in embarrassment.

I kept myself busy, took out the ingredient from refrigerator and put on the table.

"She is your first wife, kiss her, you keep kissing your second wife. It is not fair!" His mother said to him. She pushed him toward and bumped into Shin Hye.

I glanced beside of me, Hyuk was standing stiff, and I don't know why my hands were trembling while I was putting stuff on the table. 

He cleared his throat before he talks, "Hey." He said.

"Hey." I answered and my eyes are not meeting his gazes.

"Hmm...Thanks for helping my mother…so nice of you" He said.

"Ha-ha, nah, it's just----" I stopped talk as he kissed on my cheeks; I gasped as my heart started to thump nonstop.

Hyuk formed a little smirk before he left.

I extend my lips to smile, rubbing the place where he kissed and my cheeks got red.

I heard someone giggling, glanced a person standing wrinkled eyed and Mrs. Hye Kyo was giggling towards me.

 

Food are done and served on the table, all of family members were sitting at the dinner table including his father and his other brothers, Hongbin and Leo, I sat beside between Hyuk and his mother, we ate quietly, Shin Kyung kept asking him to fed her up and he did. They kept doing that in front of me. I just sighed and I became pretentious not to be jealous of them. 

 

I gripped my chest, my lips dried and I it. I took deep breath, Mrs. Hye kyo looked at me suspiciously, her face showed worry and I beamed smile on her. I let her know that I am okay. 

Once I was done eating my food and drink, I excused myself, brought my plate to sink and I gripped my chest. My breath gets heavy. My sickness came again.

I grabbed my bag at living room, took my medicine secretly and put it in my pocket. I went back to kitchen, and swallowed it with water.

I don't want other people knowing that I was sick. The only person that knew that I was sick was Mrs. Hye Kyo. I acted like the normal me and sat at the chair again. But not sitting beside Hyuk, I chose sat beside Hong bin. Hong bin gave surprised look to me.

“Why are you sitting beside me?" Hong bin said as he raised his brows.

"Huh?” I said as I looked at Hyuk and Shin Kyung. I don’t want to disturb.

"Go, sit beside Hyuk." He said as he pulled my hand.

"No, it's okay." I stated. I shook my head.

 

Everything was settled down and we sat back at living room on the couch.

I just sat on the sofa, Mrs. Hye Kyo out of nowhere asked. "When will I get grandchild..?"

 All of us looked at her, she just rose up her brows and put a smirk on her face.

I bend my head down, kept quiet and Hong Bin nudged my arm.  "Umma is asking you guys.” 

I am more close with Hong bin instead Hyuk and Shin Kyung. Hong bin is Hyuk eldest brother; don't get me wrong, Hong bin is easy-going person.

Three of us, Hyuk, me and Shin Kyung kept quite. Feeling uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Shin hye, when will you get pregnant and give birth?" Mrs. Hye kyo said.

"Huh?"  I gasped. I bite my lower lip, that’s my habit when I got nervous.

"Ha-ha, I am still not ready to have a child yet." I threw chuckles.

"Mother in law, Shin Kyung can get grandchilden for you." I continued after I thought my situation.

"Honey, I want you give birth first before Shin Kyung." Mrs. Hye Kyo stated.

I stuttered, "But-But-I can't!" I looked at Hyuk and Shin Kyung, they were looking at me. I became statue.

"Yes, you can, Shin Hye! why--" Mrs Hye Kyo raised her voice and she stopped talk looked at me when my tear started flowing on my cheeks and I couldn't hold anymore. 

"I just can't. I'm sorry, Mrs Hye Kyo" I said. I stood up from the sofa

"Shin Hye….." Mrs Hye Kyo called my name but I ignored it.

I ran to toilet and locked myself in. Cuddled my knees and cried it out.

 

Everyone formed blank expression with thoughtless mind. What happened?

Mrs. Hye Kyo rolled her eyes and glared at Hyuk as she slammed the table. Mrs. Hye Kyo couldn’t hold on her anger, after he married with Shin Kyung and he didn’t give attention to Shin Hye who was sick.

"Hyuk, how could you do this to her, she loves you, and she never shows it off to you. I let you know, son, there is never a woman that let's her husband marry with another woman just after 3 months of a marriage. And you keep busying with other woman. And let her out."

 

 

 

His father held Mrs. Hye Kyo hand. "It’s enough, dear." His father said. 

"She cares about you, she cares that you might get hurt, she cares until she don't even care about herself.  She is sick right now, she has cancer! Dear!" Mrs Hye Kyo started to tear up.

Left all of dumbfounded, their mouth hanged wide open. “What!”

"You know what! There are no such thing inheritance will's, she has to married and have a child cause... that is her last wish, she only has 2 years to live now. She never told you that. Never! right? Of course, she doesn’t! She didn’t want to bother you and your---" Mrs. Hye Kyo raised her voices as she pointed at Shin Kyung.

 

After her statement, left Hyuk in guilty and realized he didn’t fully give attention toward Shin Hye.

"Hyuk, why can't you see that? She tried so hard to love you but her love didn't pay off, not even once but never."

"Why did you in the first place agree to marry her?" Mrs. Hye Kyo said. She heaved a sigh as she put her hands on waist bending her head.

“I am so stupid letting her marry my son. If I know it’s going to be like this.” Mrs. Hye Kyo took blame on her.

 "What do you mean she is sick? Shin Hye is sick?" Hong bin said. He gave death glare on Hyuk.

He furrowed his brows, he rushed grab Hyuk collar and yelled. "YAH!"

He pinned Hyuk on the wall. 

Hong bin glared at Hyuk with burning eyes and his temper was boiling. He was enraged to what Hyuk done to Kim Shin Hye.

"Yah!" Hong bin yelled while clutching Hyuk collar.

Hyuk took Hongbinbs hand off harshly, "Do you think I know about this?!"

"You are her husband, isn't it that you should know everything about her!" Hong bin stated and left the room.

Hyuk standing dumbfound heaved a sigh while his hands rested on his waist and he bit his lips in rage. Hyuk hissed as he messed up his hair.

 

Hong bin left the room and found Shin Hye standing against the wall, he looked at her covered mouth, her tears couldn't stop running on cheeks and called her name "Shin hye~"

Shin Hye turned her head, her face get pale and her chest kept attacking. She just bear with sickness, her back getting wet and sweat dripping from her forehead.

I looked at him as barely smile. "Hong bin..."

"Who told you that I am sick....?" I said with unstable voice and gripped my chest hardly.

".............." Hong bin kept quiet, he didn't reply my question. 

"Who was it....?" I breathe hardly. Tears keep dripping on my cheek, my legs getting weak; I couldn’t feel my legs, my vision black out and the only I can feel wrapping hands on me. 

 

"SHIN HYE!!!!!" Hong bin shouted. 

 

Finally got the first chapter up after finishing proofreading. ppyong!