Chapter 2

Married With Him Or Not

 

Chapter Two (2)

­­­­­­____________________________________

 

Now Hyuk, Hong bin, Leo and Shin Se kyung know that i am sick.

_____________________________________

 

I opened my eyes, found myself laid on the bed with needle drip on my hand. I looked around, all of family; Hyuk, Hong bin, Shin Se kyung and Hyuk family and my family are here.

They looked like having serious conversation with Doctor Woo Hyun, "What are you guys talking about? Why do you guys look so serious?" 

All of them turned to me, they went out from the room, my mother, Choi Ji woo wiped her eyes, "Hey, honey, you wake up."

She walked toward me and sits beside me. She caresses my hairs back to my ears. She sudden kissed my cheeks and I can feel humidity on her eyes.

She cried? Why did she crying?

"Why are did you suddenly kiss me?" I said. I pulled her. I looked her, my mother was crying and I gasped.

"Why are you crying..?" I said blankly. She caressed my face; she stared at me, her tears flowing on her cheeks. 

"Mom, I will be okay." I stated. I made sure that I am okay, I beamed smile.

Mrs. Hye kyo went inside the room; she gave weak smile, "Shin Hye."

"Yes, Mother in law." I answered.

 

 She rushed hugging me and I patted on her back, "Why are all acting like this?" I chuckled.

"Shin Hye... “Mrs. Hye Kyo said. She sobbed between our hug.

"Why are you crying?..." I smiled. I paused. I looked at Hyuk and Hong bin walking inside the room. 

Hong bin and Hyuk went inside with their eyes puffy and red nose. Hyuk puts his hands in his pocket. He pretended that he didn't cry and he sniffing. He put his head down and bit his lower lip.

Where's Shin Se Kyung?

Doctor came after that. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I beamed a smile, "Hello, Doctor Woo Hyun, it has been while."

"Yes, it's been long. You look slimmer right now." He said. I chuckled and smiled.

"So I can go home after this, right?" I said. The doctor rolled his eyes and looked at my mother.

"Shin Hye, you have to stay at hospital to get treatment...” He said. 

"Really...." 

"Your condition get worse...the---" I stopped him from continuing as my hands lend on top of him.

"I know. Can everyone go out...?” I said.

 

 Everyone went out as I commanded them.

"They already know before you." The doctor stated.

"Why did you tell them before me?" 

"I am sorry."

"Doctor, did you told them how many years I have left? How many years?"

 

 "Why? I can't be specific, 1 year, you have to get treatment and surgery right away, your life can extend." The doctor stated.

"If I get treatment and surgery, can you guarantee that I will alive?"

".....I can't tell you whether---" I cut his words.

"Doctor, it's okay, I don't need any surgery or treatment. I will be okay."

"But Shin Hye--" I cut his words again.

"Doctor, i don't want to bother them to spend their money on me. Just give medicines to endure the pain. I will be okay, trust me."

I beamed a weak smile. The doctor heaved sigh. 

 

After 5 days, i was hospitalized, Hong bin brought me home, i was disappointed, sometimes I wondered who exactly was my husband either Hong bin or Hyuk.

 Back to Hyuk house, Hong bin opened the door for me and i step out from his car. 

“I looked at Hong bin, "Is Hyuk working?" 

"No, he is with Shin Se Kyung, they went somewhere. Why I am supposed to know that."

"Oh." I simple said. Hong bin took the bags from back of car and carried it inside the house. "Let’s go inside." 

I beamed smile. 

I have to sleepover at Hyuk parent house, his mother forced. 

I opened the door, Mrs. Hye kyo sitting on the couch at living room, "Shin Hye!" 

She ran to me with her big grin on her face and gave a tight hug. I laughed while patting on her back.

She dragging me to kitchen, "You must be hungry, let's eat porridge. You too, Hong bin."

We ate our porridge, Hong bin sat beside me. 

"Yeobo put it here." Shin Se Kyung voice conquer the room space while ordering Hyuk carried shopping bags.

Hyuk glanced at me, I gave a beam and he smiled back.

"Oh, Shin hye. You’re back. Oh, anneyeosayo~" Shin Se kyung greet in soulless voice.

Mrs. Hye Kyo said "oh."

She continued eating, "Shin Hye, eat the food."  Mrs. Hye kyo commanded.

 

I sitting on the chair at the balcony, I tried let off my concern from my mind, I can heard footsteps, I took glimpse at the back of me, it is Hyuk walking toward me, He smiling while holding cup of coffee and i smile.

"Here...” He gave a cup of coffee. I took it from his hands.

He dragged a chair and sat beside me.

"Where is Shin Kyung?" i asked.

"She is in her room, probably sleeping." He stated.

"I am sorry, i didn't pick you up"

I just smile and nodded.

We just kept quiet, drinking our coffee staring at the sky and it was deep silence. 

Hyuk stared me, I looked at him, "Why are you looking me like that..?"

He smiled, his eyes wandering at me, and I rolled my eyes and looked in front. 

"If you asking me about condition don't worry about me...” I said. I bend my head down, I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me...---" I cut his words. 

"It's nothing...." I said. I stood up from the chair, i put the cup down on the table, looked at him and said "don't worry..about me...I am fine...I am not sick..It’s just--"

"Just don't worry about me, I am okay...really..I am okay...." I said. My eyes got teary.

Hyuk stood up from the chair and holds my hands. "You are not okay...why are you keep saying you are okay...but you are not..."

He to cupped my face and wiping my tears.

"I have to know everything, I am your husband, I have right to know everything, you are my wife..." He said.

I broke into smile; I am felt relief, now he seeing me as his wife. I thought.

He puts my head on his chest, his embrace; I am wrapped my arms around his waist. 

I finally feel comfort and warmth on his embrace. I thought.

"I better go now, Shin Kyung might search me." He said. He smiled as he patted on my arms.

 

Hong bin standing against the wall, watching them and eavesdropping on their conversation. He heaved a sigh.

Hyuk tried to change himself to care more for Shin Hye and tried to pay attention to her. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

 

Back flash. 

Hyuk already went to his car, started the engine to pick up Shin Hye, but Shin Kyung wanted to go shopping on the same day. She whined until Hyuk agreed with her.

Coincidence, Hong bin went outside the house going somewhere. Hyuk walked toward him and asked Hong bin to pick up Shin Hye.

 

UGHHHH I freaking lost one of my documents where I put my posters on and I lost the edit one from a poster shop and know I can't find it! I'm so freaking pissed because my brother changed the tower thingy and my documents are on the other tower thingy!!!!!! But anyways here was a update please stay til the end!!!