Chapter 3

Married With Him Or Not

 

Chapter three (3)

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

Thank you, Hyuk…..

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Next morning,

 

Shin Hye woke up early to do her routine. Even when she is at Hyuk's house, she still does the house work. She grabbed the basket in every room, except Hyuk's room. 

 

She knocked the door, no one answered, she was holding the door knob, not lock and she just went inside. She looking around. 

 

"Oh, Shin Kyung and Hyuk are not here, they must out already." She uttered.

 

She humming a song while took messy clothes dropped on the floor. The sound of door clattering at toilet, she turned her head and looked at toilet. Hyuk came out from the toilet half with towel on. She gulped. 

 

Her cheek burning in embarrassment, Hyuk looked at her, his wet hair dripping; he looks hot, Shin Hye eyes wide open and he beamed smile. "Morning, Shin Hye."

 

OH GOSH! God tell me that I am dreaming right now!!

 

Shin Hye blinking continuously and snapped of blue. "Oh, Hyuk...hmm, I just-- wanted to take the clothes—hmm--" She stammered.

"Oh..There is basket inside the toilet." Hyuk stated. Shin hye went to toilet; he went to closet and dress up into formal uniform. 

 

He checked himself on the mirror.

 

"Shin Hye, what do you think of my uniform?"

 

"Yes? Hmm, it looks fine. Good." 

 

"How about this ties?" Hyuk questioned

 

"It's too bright."  Shin Hye commented as his tie color which red. She went to closet and grabbed grey tie.  "I think this is better."

 

She helped Hyuk to tie the tie, she was standing in front Hyuk, her cheeks were turning red, her hands were trembling once she put the tie on his neck, Hyuk stared at her and it made her even more nervous. She tried to focus on tying, she was soaked of cold sweat, deep silence and and their breathing could only be heard. It felt awkward but their hearts were beating.

"You look prettier from close." Hyuk sudden confessed. Shin Hye looked up and their eyes connected.

"Thank you." Shin Hye cleared . "Done."

"You are not going ask me where I am going. Why I am wearing formal uniform?" Hyuk said. His brows rose up.

"Hmm?" Shin Hye looked at him blankly. Hyuk was waiting for her to question him. "Why?"

"Accompany me go to Hongang University. I have gather with my old friends. Reunion party."

"Hmm? Shin Se Kyung?" Shin Hye said.

"She has worked to do. She can't accompany me."

"Oh, okay then."

"Go changes your clothes." Hyuk commanded.

 

 

 

She went to living room where Hyuk waited. Mrs. Hye kyo was there also with him. 

"Hyuk~" Shin Hye called him; Hyuk turned his head, stared at her, looked toe to head. She wore black dress kneel level with her wave hairs and a bit make up.

His mouth hanged open. Mrs. Hye kyo nudges his shoulder.

"Why? She looks pretty" Mrs. Hye Kyo whispered to Hyuk and he snapped out of blue.

He cleared his throat as fixed his ties, he lends his arm as Shin Hye let out shy chuckled and linked her hand on his arm.

“Have a great day!” Mrs. Hye Kyo said in excitement tone.  “Lastly…”

They went to Hyuk car, Hyuk started the engine to heat up, he keeps glancing at Shin Hye, their eyes connected, and he rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. Shin Hye giggled.

 

 

Arrived at Hongang University, they went straight inside the hall; Hyuk waved his hands on his friends, "HYUNG"

Hyuk looked at Shin Hye, his eyes looked down on her empty hand and he rushed to grab it. Shin Hye gasped.

Shin Hye looked at him, her hands and body already dragged and followed by Hyuk. They walked toward his friend.  They exchanged hug and greetings.

Shin Hye standing beside Hyuk made them curious. Yes, they didn’t know who is his first wife and Hyuk didn’t mentioned it to them.

"Who is this lady?" His friend, Andrew Kim said.

"This is my wife, Kim Shin Hye…" ​Hyuk introduced. Hyuk looked at Shin Hye as he puts his hand on her waist to be close to him.

"Anneyeosayo~" Shin Hye greeted them.

"Oh anneyeosayo. " They bowed back at her.

"Wah, she looks prettier than Shin Kyung."  James Lee, his friend nudged his arm and Hyuk smiled.

"This is your first wife, right?" Andrew Kim said in ironic way.

"Ha-ha, yes, she is my first wife." Hyuk said with chuckled in awkward tone as he puts down his hand at the back of Shin Hye and Shin Hye just smiled as she glances at Hyuk. Hyuk bend his head down, Shin Hye linked her hand on his arm and rubbed it. Shin Hye comfort him, Hyuk looked at side and Shin Hye smiled. Hyuk caresses her hands as extend his lips into sweet smile.

They continued their conversation about their daily life.

Shin Hye and Hyuk went back home after the reunion party, it was exhausted and so much fun. Shin Hye stepped out from the car, Hyuk walked in front of her and Shin Hye looked at him from the back. 

"Hyuk…." Shin Hye called his name. Hyuk turned his head back. "Hmm...” He hummed.

"Nothing, never mind" Shin Hye shook her head. She smiled and continued walk. Left Hyuk dumbfounded.

 

Back flash

Hyuk left to washroom, Shin hye sits with his friends, Andrew Kim, James Lee, N, and Ravi with their partner also his colleagues. Andrew Kim looked at Shin Hye, he hesitant to tell Shin Hye but at the end he spoke.

"Shin Hye, I have to tell you this, please take care of him, please keeps him distance from Shin Kyung from now, I don't want him to get hurt twice, and I want you be with him more than him with Shin Kyung. Shin Kyung just using him, his money, didn't you realize that she just used him? for buying anything that she wants after he gets bankrupt and she will leave him. She is a gold digger." Andrew Kim said.

"How do you know all of this?"  ​Shin Hye asked with disbelief. 

"I have been her victim before Hyuk. I tried to give advice to him many times, but it doesn't work. Two years ago, we had a big fight, Maybe it is work if you. You are his wife. His first wife so you have right to talk about this." Andrew continued.

"But I don't have any proof. And also I can't trust you so easily." Shin Hye said.

"You have to trust. It will happen."

"But I can't, I don't have any proof---" Her words cut, Andrew gives sign to shut as Hyuk came. 

"Shin Hye, let's go home. Shin Se Kyung is waiting at home." Hyuk stated.

 

Shin Hye looked at them, she heaved sigh when she saw Andrew Kim mouthed as he desperately begged. "You need to do this, for his good. Please?"

 

End of backflash