Chapter 5

Married With Him Or Not

Chapter five (5)

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

True Hyuk discovered.

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyuk cleared his throat, he put his hand on back of the couch and I tried to concentrate watching the television. I noticed that from corner of eyes, he was stretching and tried putting it on the back of Shin Hye. After that, Mrs. Hye Kyo stood up from the couch, I looked up at Mrs. Hye Kyo and she walked away. She left us alone.

I looked at Hyuk and he pretended to watch television.

 I stood up from the couch, and Hyuk pulled me back to the couch.  "Where do you think you going..." He gazed at me.

"I just want to take---" He put his finger on Shin Hye's lips.

"Accompany me" He said while holding my hand and does his puppy eyes. I shook my head.

He tangled his leg against mine so that I can't run away. How childish Hyuk is.

I hit his legs so he could let me go. Even how desperately I was, he never would. 

"Hyuk! hyuk! Let go of me" I shouted.

He chuckled. "Arraso arraso." He wrinkled his nose and his eyes. Shin Hye found it cute and lovely.

He let go off my legs. I scoff as I rolled my eyes; I hit his shoulder lightly.

I had to accompany him. My eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

Hyuk looked at Shin Hye, she already was asleep, he put Shin Hye's head on his shoulder and he giggled quietly.

Hongbin came back from work and glanced at the living room, he looked at Hyuk and Shin Hye watching television together and he rolled his eyes.

On his way to his room, Shin Kyung came to him, "Where's Hyuk? He's with Kim Shin Hye, didn't he? Aish!"

He pulled her arm, he glared at her, "Yah, give him some space. What's wrong if he is with Kim Shin Hye, she is also his wife, let  them spend their time, don't you dare disturb them, arraso?! If you do, I’ll kill you." Hong Bin warned her. He let go her arm furiously. He walked away.

Shin Kyung scoffed, "Who are you to say that to me! ha-ha!"

Shin Kyung walked to the living room, she found that Hyuk was kissing Shin Hye. She gasped. "What are you doing?!" 

 

 

 

Hyuk POV

I stared at Shin Hye, her alluring beauty was fascinating and sparkles surrounded her, "Why are you so beautiful", I admitted that I already fell for her, her natural beauty; her kindness attracted me and my heart. My heart already skipped a beat when I first met her, Kim Shin Hye, 'thump thump'

I am sorry I didn’t show it to you. I do like you and I do care about you. I have mixed feelings.

Her warm attitude flustered my heart on her.

I blamed myself for hiding my feelings instead I hurt her feelings, I wasn't sure before, now I am sure that I really am in love. 

"I love you, Kim Shin Hye" I whispered near her, I kissed on her forehead, she furrowed her brows and I awoke her, she groaned "hmm...”

She slowly opened her eyes; our eyes connected, her eyes wandering look at me and I smiled. "I love you, Shin Hye" I boasted my confession right in front of her.

 She looked at me blankly as caresses her cheeks and slowly approaching her lips and planted a kiss. She gasped.

End Hyuk POV

 

 I half awake when I felt something smooth touch  me on my cheeks and I slowly open my eyes as I looked at Hyuk with his fixed gaze on me. A lip pursed against mine and I gasped. I was shock with his sudden act with his sudden kiss and pushed him lightly.  I wandered look at him, I didn't catch the words 'I love you, Shin Hye' and I just want to ensure.

"What did you said?" I speak in small tone.

"I love you, Kim Shin Hye." He said. My lips slightly extend into a smile, I was speechless as I smacked a kiss on him and Hyuk smiled between it as he cupped Shin Hye face.

They stopped as they heard Shin Kyung voice "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

We turned our head at her; she stood with her eyes burning anger and pointed at us.

"Shin Kyung...." We said unison. I let go Hyuk hands

"Shin Kyung...." I said it again. I stood up from the couch, Shin Kyung pulled Hyuk arms away from me and left to their room and left me standing there dazed. I don't know what to do. I was still in shock as I heard they rose up their voices at their room.

They were quarreling in their room, I couldn’t just let this happen. I have to do something I thought.

I walked to their room, I was about to knocked their door but Hong Bin stopped me holding my hands.

"Let them solve first..." Hong bin said. I looked at him; my eyes got teary and I got scared. 

"I am scared...this is my fault…what should I do?" I said in panicked as my voice was shaky.

He smiled and tried to console Shin Hye "Don't worry...it is not your fault, they will be okay later." Hong Bin comforted.

Hong bin held my hand and dragged me to the kitchen, Hong bin poured a drink for me to calm me down. He didn't say anything but accompanied me. He just sat beside me, he looked at Shin Hye and she looks pale as her hands trembling.

 Mrs. Hye Kyo came to the kitchen with worry in her face, she looked at me and heaved a sigh "Oh, Shin Hye, I thought it was you. I was worried."

 

She hugged me and patted my shoulder. I broke into tears. "Why? What’s wrong?" Mrs. Hye Kyo said. 

"It is my fault...”

"No. No. No. it's not... look at me...This is not your fault." 

 

"Why can't I have moment with my first wife?" Hyuk shouted from the room.

"Huh…?! You...Do you think I don't know about you...You were ---huhu!" He hardly sighed. "Whatever!!"

He went out from the room and slammed the door. 

"Hyuk...." I called. He didn't turn his head just walked out.

I ran to Shin Kyung's room, I found Shin Kyung crying, she was kneeled down on the floor and was packing her clothes in the luggage. 

"Shin Kyung...I’m sorry...Shin Kyung...Please don't go...Stay here...please endure it for a bit... any longer more..." 

"Shin Hye! Go out!"  She shouted in madly and stood up. “Until when…? Huh..? Get away! If it’s not because of you, this is not what it's going to be like? Ara?” Shin Kyung scolded Shin Hye and blamed after her.

Shin Hye put her head down, her eyes got teary and she apologized "I'm sorry....."

“You shouldn’t apologize toward this wicked woman! It’s not worth it!” Hong bin interrupted. Shin Kyung hissed madly. “All of you are the same. Look, all of them look after you not me. How pitiful are you? Pfft!” She insulted Shin Hye.

“YAH!” Hong bin yelled as his fist wanted to reach at Shin Kyung and Shin Hye barely hold it.

“Don’t….” I left the room, walked to kitchen and leaned my head against the door. Crying outloud.

 

 

Hong bin POV

 I hate it when I looked at the person that I like cry. Even though my heart is broken, knowing that my love didn't get returned. I want her to be happy and it is already satisfying me.

I approached her, "Shin Hye..." She looked at me with her puffy eyes and reddened nose. She cried so much.

"Let’s go somewhere peaceful...."

She nodded. I took her to the backyard; we sat on the bench under the tree and she was still crying, "You can cry until you feel better."

"You can have my shoulder to cry on…"

She leaned on my shoulder and cried. I rubbed her shoulder. 

End Hong Bin POV

 

Hyuk POV

I went out to get some air and to calm down myself. I walked to the backyard, I looked at the bench under the tree, Shin Hye and Hong Bin hyung, she leaned on hyung shoulder which made me jealous, I know they are close toward each other. I rolled my eyes. I have to be positive. I walked back inside the house.

I went inside to Shin Kyung's room, she wasn't there.

"Shin Kyung! Shin Kyung!" I called her name. She still didn't show up. 

I looked on the closet, her clothes aren't there. She rans off?

I rushed went to my car, I started the engine and went off searching for Shin Kyung.

End Hyuk POV

 

200 km/hr without he noticed, his eyes busy looking for Shin Kyung didb't concentrate on the road. He was off to next line which was the opposite line.

'Honk! Honk!' The truck in front of Hyuk car honked. 

Hyuk lose control and crashed.

The car hit the truck madly, terribly crushed as the oil leakage on the road. The front car started burning and the fire kept getting bigger.

Hyuk struggled get out from the car. He could hardly breathe, the chemical oil interrupted his breathing and he torn his clothes to cover his mouth and nose. He tried to open the door. It was blocked.

The car exploded.