Chapter 4

Married With Him Or Not

 

Chapter Four (4)

­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________

I will try to love you, make you happy.

_______________________________________________

 

Hyuk went inside first while Shin Hye at the back gets shock Shin Se Kyung shouted from inside. “Oppa!” She ran and locked her arms against him dragged him inside and forgets about Shin Hye at the back.

 "Why are you so late? How was the reunion?" Shin Kyung punched on Hyuk chest lightly.

Shin Hye just put down her head and walked passed through them.

Shin Kyung smirked with her wicked stare while holding Hyuk arms. Hyuk looked at Shin Hye as his mouth wants to call her name and his hands raised a bit and puts down to side.

I am sitting on the chair at the balcony again; maybe the place where I can relieve my stress. I guess. I cuddled my knee staring on the sky. 

"Alone?" Hong bin said. He standing against the wall, I looked at him and beamed smile. "Yes."

"Can I join in?" Hong bin asked permission and he smiled as his deep dimple show off.

"Yes, sure." I said. I pointed on the chair. He sat.

"What are you doing outside?" 

"Me? just looking at the sky and the stars. I feel peaceful when I am looking at it." I said. Looked at Hong Bin and smiled.

Our eyes connected for seconds and I blinked as cleared my throat. 

"So you are not working today?" I changed the topics.

"I took off day.” He stated. "Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm, what is it?" I said. 

"Hmm, I don't know if it's make sense to you, hm-mm, what if people fallen in love with someone wife, but her husband didn't care about her. Should that people confess toward her? Or just give up?" He questioned. 

"It’s so complicated...I don't know...why did you ask?" I stammered. I bite my lower lip. Doesn't he referring to me?

"I think I have feeling toward you, Kim Shin Hye." He said. He looked at me and I was dumbfounded.

"..........." I was speechless with his confession, my mouth hanged open and my eyes wandering at him

"Hmm...Hong bin..." I stood from the chair. “I am married; I am married to your brother, Hyuk. I can't. I am sorry, Hong Bin." 

Hong bin gave a weak grin as he looked down.

"I am just joking. Don’t take it serious." He chuckled. I feel relief but when I looked at him, his eyes get teary and I gasped and he poke my cheeks.

He chuckled again and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Hong bin POV

I couldn't hold my tears, I leaned my body against the door, gripped on my chest, it hurt so much.

I am so stupid why did I fall in love to someone else's wife, I knew its was going turn out to be like this.

I slapped my face hardly.I punched on the wall. The blood dripped on the floor.

End Hong bin POV

 

Why did his eyes get teary. Did he mean that, it can't be…?

I combined my hair and looked at the comb full of hair. I keep losing hair. I took a deep breathe as I removed the hair from the comb.

 

I barely put a smile and praying. "God...I want to be happy before I died...I just want to feel what a love...I want to try to love, loving...even though it’s hurting me…"

"I want to say I love you..." I uttered. I glanced at my ring as my lips trembling wanted to cry.

"I'm married but I didn't say I love you toward my husband. Now..." 

'I think I have feeling toward you, Kim Shin Hye' Hong bin word played on my head.

 

'Knock knock knock' 

Someone knocking my door, I rushed open the door and Hyuk standing in front of my door.

"Ohh…what are you doing here?" I said as I holding door knob and looking around.

"Can I come in?" He said. He pushed the door wide open and went inside to the room. I closed the door.

He sat on the bed and pat on the bed asked to sit "Sit beside me."

I sat beside him, I looked at him. 

"What's wrong? Did you fight with Shin Kyung…?" I slowly asked him.

"......no, we did not fight...” He stated.

"Then why are you here?" I asked him. 

"Tell me about yourself." He said. He changed the topics.

"Tell you about myself? 

"Just tell me about yourself...I want to know you more...” He said. He turned my shoulder to face him.

“I want to know…”

I looked deeply in his eyes, he really wanted to know me but why. 

"Well, I am just person who didn't like hurt peoples feeling; sometimes I give up on something for them. Hah, I don't know how to describe myself to people; I let the people know myself by their own. Ha-ha" I let out awkward laugh and scratching my back neck.

 “I am just simple person, ordinary person who done mistakes. Well, I am graduated student, Degree, next year, I will be continuing my future study probably if you okay with it."

“Yes, of course I am okay with it, Hyuk. That’s your ambitious."

Next year? I wouldn’t be here anymore.  

I smiled, when I thought about it and I feel wanted to cry. Then, it turned into silence.

"Did you ever like someone before you got married...?" He asked random question.

I looked at him, It was you.

"Yes." I said

"Who was it?" He said.

"It was you." I said with confident. He looked shocked as pointed to him.

I stood up from the bed, "Go to your bedroom now, Shin Kyung might find you" 

I was pulling his hands and pushed him toward the door.

I opened the door, but he closed it back.

 I am shock and looked up "You liked me before?" He asked me. 

".....no, I am just joking...go now...” I said. I opened the door back again; he closed it and locked it.

"Answer me! You liked me before?" He raised his voice as he clutched my shoulder.

"It was long time ago. Not need to recall back." I said.

"It's not important anymore. Okay?" I continued.

He heaved sighs; he puts his hands on his waist and furrowed his brows. 

"Why did you let your heart hurt? You know you have cancer. Why do you keep doing that to yourself?" He stated.

"It doesn't matter! My life is all about seeing people be happy, joyful, and... It’s doesn’t matter if my life is meaningless. Just seeing everything that wonderful already made me happy. Watching you and Shin Kyung having a happiness moment, that's what makes me happy."

"Timeless, I will leave this world and i want you to be happy with Shin Kyung. i don't want you to be alone after i leave. That's why i let you get marry with Shin Kyung." 

 

 

 

"You didn't love me?" He asked as his gaze gets intense.

“…..” I blinked my eyes continuously. I stuttered at the first. “I do…love you... I am sorry…”

 "Why are you saying you're sorry?"

"You have right to love me, don't say sorry for loving me!" He continued.

"Shin hye, look at me." He slowly approaching Shin Hye, he cradle her head and put her chin up.

He stared at her and stated "I will try.....to love you....I will try to make you happy.....I will try to make your life the most happiness....trust me..."

"I promise..." He said. 

"I promise..." He repeated again. He fixed his eyes with mine started cupping my face and leaned his forehead against mine. 

I broke into tears. I wrapped my arms on his waist. He tightens the hug while rubbing my hair.

"Enough with me go back to your room." I said. I broke the hug and removed his hands from my face.

"Go now~" I said. I gave weak smile. 

He took my hand, kissed it and caressed my cheeks.

I led him toward the door, opened the door, he went out and closed the door. 

My back leaned against the door heaved relief sigh; I had mixed feeling; happiness and burden. I feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment mixed with content.

 

 

 Shin Hye woke up a bit early in the morning as i stretching my body side to side and went straight to the bathroom. I am fully dressed and walked out from my room as Hyuk just done the same, he glanced to his side and threw a smile "Morning, Shin Hye..."

I greeted him back and excused myself. "Morning, Hyuk."

I walked to the dining room, Mrs. Hye Kyo was already there preparing the breakfast on the table and she noticed me. 

"Oh, Shin Hye, come, sit beside Hong bin" Mrs. Hye Kyo said. Hong bin was there, he only looked down when I was walking past him and sat beside him. 

Hyuk and Shin Kyung came right after that. I looked at them, Hyuk smiled as he took seat beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he just smiles. I smiled back. I guess it was a greeting.

 Shin Kyung looked at us with angrily glare. I rolled my eyes continued ate my breakfast.

His father and Leo came after that and ate silently. I finished eating my breakfast, I stood up and took their dishes.

"Are you finished already?" I asked before I took Hyuk's plate.

He looked up, "Oh, yes, thank you." He said with flashed a grin.

"Shin Kyung, are you done?" 

She just heaves sighs and put the dish aside. I took the rest the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes.

Hong bin walked in to kitchen, he just ignored my presence and he went to refrigerator took the bottle water and walked away.

I felt our friendship as friend just broke, after that incident. We were more awkward.

 Hyuk came out of nowhere, "Alone?" 

I turned my head “Oh? No Mrs. Hye Kyo is at the back yard.”

My eyes wandered for Shin Kyung. “Where’s Shin Kyung? Work…?”

"She gone to shop to do girl stuff, shopping, I guess." Hyuk said.

I chuckled, "Yeah. All girls does that." 

"But you are not" Hyuk said.

"I am not really into it, I just like stay at home, do the house routines." I stated. 

I started being suspicious towards Shin Kyung, why does she keep being gone shopping, instead staying at home. She keeps disappearing.

What if Andrew Kim statements are right?

 "Why didn't you join her?" I asked. I looked at him as I rise up my brows.

"Hmm, I don't have any mood to go out today." Hyuk said. He opened the refrigerator, grabbed a glass and pour water in it. 

He drank it, he left half of the water in the glass and gave it to me.

"Here, you must be thirsty. Drink it" He said.

"Thanks." I said. I drank the water from same glass. Direct kiss..? (^^)

"What are you doing after this?" Hyuk asked as he laid his body against the cabinet and looked at Shin Hye.

"Hmm, laundry as usual." I said

"I am bored." He stated as he cupped his face on the table. He pouted a bit,

"So, what do you want me to do about that?" I asked.

"Why don't you help me...” I suggested. 

He hissed. “Aish. No...That’s so boring...” He complained as he formed a cheesy smirk when he saw Shin Hye narrowed her gaze.

"Okay then. Better than not do anything." He said.

 

 “Go take the basket upstairs and bring it down.” I commanded him.

With any complaint, he brought the basket and gave it to me.

“Here”

I looked at him as observed and wandering. Hyuk constantly smiles. Maybe he’s in good mood.

 

 I put the clothes on laundry machine, put detergent inside and poured the water inside.

"Then what…?" Hyuk said with his poker face and looked at Shin Hye.

"Then we have to wait." I said. “You never do laundry?” I asked. Hyuk just gave a grin and giggled. ‘hehe’

I glared at him and ‘Ish’

Without my caution, the floor was slippery, I almost fell down on the floor, I was glad that Hyuk was there wrapping his hands on my waist and my cheeks were red. Our face only a few inches, I stood up and apologizes "I'm sorry"

"Be careful next time." Hyuk said. He followed my steps, everywhere I go, he follows and I stopped my steps. I turned myself. 

"Can't you stop following me?" I said. 

He was acting weird today.

"I don't have anything to do, I am bored." He said. He protrudes his lower lips like a kid. 

Since when, he act like this, or it is just real him? He is usually serious person.

I am blinked continuously

 

 

 

"Yah. You can just sit there, watch the television, isn't that you usually do?" I furrowed my brows and bite my lower lip. I scoffed.

"Go, watch TV!" I said. I pushed him away. 

"Instead why don't we watch TV together?" He said. He held my hand and formed a smirk while he rosed up his brows. .

"I have a lot of work to do." I said. I let go his hand, pushed him again and hit his back lightly.

"Go, Shin Kyung will come home timeless."

He left.

I sighed went back to kitchen, I wiped the dishes with towel and put them back in the cabinet. 

My long hair kept interrupting my eyes as I put my bangs and my hair aside. Someone sudden grabbed my hair and ties my hair into bun. I thought it was Mrs. Hye Kyo

"Thank you......" I hold my hair while there are a pair of hands under it.

I gasped and looked at Hyuk who tied up my hair.

"Thank you, Hyuk." I said. He beamed, sudden gave back hug and lean his head on my shoulder. I gasp.

"Hyuk, what are you doing?" I tried to let go his hand but he tighten the hug. 

"Stay still" He said with his husky voice as he puts his head on shoulder

I stood still; follow his commands, "What if Shin Kyung sees us?" I said.

He keeps quiet, turning me to confront him and my eyes wandering look at him, "I have to continue work..." I uttered and pushed him away. I wanted to run away instead he pulled my hands. 

I turned my head; he went toward me while his eyes rested on my lips and I whispering near him. There were 5 inches between us and he started to cup my face.

"Hyuk…Hyuk not now. What if Shin Kyung sees us." I slowly said it. I was being cautious, I put my hands under his and shook my head.

"Why I can kiss her in front of you...but I can’t kiss you in front of her" The words came from his mouth made me stood still

He is about to kiss me, "Please....."

 He threw sigh and let go “If that's what you want. I can't force you." He said. He stared at me. I mouthed 'I’m sorry.'

Mrs. Hye Kyo went inside through back door, holding flower that she just plucked and she wants to put on the pot. She stopped as spot we were standing stare toward each other. 

Mrs. Hye Kyo cleared "Ahem."

We looked at Mrs. Hye Kyo, blinking my eyes; I looked at Hyuk and walked away to the laundry room. Hyuk stared at every step that I made and lastly he rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong, Hyuk?" Mrs. Hye Kyo asked.

"Nothing." He simply said. He excused himself.

I went to laundry room and took out the clothes and put them back in the basket and lastly I heaved a sigh. I turned and Mrs. Hye Kyo was standing in front of the door.

"What's going you with Hyuk?" She questioned me. I shook my head "Nothing."

"Are you sure? If you have problem or something that concern you, tell me. Hmm…?" Mrs. Hye Kyo said. 

I nodded, I went out with the basket on my side, hanging and drying the clothes on the string outside. I saw Shin Kyung come home with plenty of shopping bags on her hands.

So Andrew is right?

After I was done, I went inside again and closed the door. I looked at Shin Kyung talking with Hyuk, he moved his eyes to me, I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hyuk, I brought these dresses, these shoes, these...." Shin Kyung keeps mumbling about the stuff that she brought. Hyuk just nodded while his eyes stared at Shin Hye walking away.

I went to living room where Mrs. Hye Kyo at, I joined in her watching television, she looked at me with a smile and patted on her side. 

“Sit.”

"I guess Hyuk must be sick listening her talking" Mrs. Hye Kyo chuckled and I giggled.

Shin Kyung and Hyuk walked passed through us, me and Mrs. Hye Kyo stop laughing and went back to a serious expression. 

"What's so funny? Share with me." Shin Kyung said. 

"So you gone to shopping, did you buy me something?" Mrs. Hye Kyo said with her brows rise up.

"I'm sorry, these all for me, next time, I will buy something for you." Shin Kyung said with her bashful on her face. 

Mrs. Hye Kyo looked at me “Nah, its okay." 

"Let's go to our room, Hyuk" Shin Kyung offered. Hyuk couldn't take his eyes off of Shin Hye, he stared at her and his gaze made her uncomfortable. Shin Hye looked in front to avoid his eyes.

"No, you go alone." Hyuk said. Shin Kyung started pout "Oppa~~" she whined.

"Nah, I like it better sitting and watching television." Hyuk said. Shin Kyung scoffed and walked alone.

He patting on my legs to move bit, he sat beside me and I looked at him blankly.

Mrs. Hye Kyo looked at Hyuk "Oh. Okay. That’s strange." 

I looked at Mrs. Hye Kyo, she smiled and gave thumbs up to me.