Chapter 8

Married With Him Or Not

Chapter Eight (8)

­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________________________________________

When  love comes, the pain also comes. A life of two people loving each other, a love filled with struggled, pain, sorrow and miserable. Anything can't defeat their strongest love but to separate.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyuk, I always love you from the beginning."

"I can't live any longer...."

"I'm sorry..."

"I can't afford everything to you, even....."

"I will be always beside you starting now. I will take care of you. I will love you until the death separate us. I promise that."

"Shin Hye, I love you. I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure" Shin Hye said with her bright smile.

She rushed and went to the room to change her clothes into a peach dress and she put a bit of make up on.

She grabbed her purse, she walked back to the living room while Hyuk waited on the couch with his intertwined fingers.

"I am done." She said.

He glanced at Shin hye. Shin Hye smiled and she put her stray hair behind her ears.

"You look pretty." He said. He made her blush. 

"Thank you." She said and he smiled. She bit her lips in shyness, Hyuk lend his hand and she held it.

 

Hyuk started the engine heat up and off to somewhere.

They arrived at the Seokchon lake Park, the Park  filled with autumn trees, the calm breeze and romantic feel approached Shin Hye and it made her  smile. The sky seemed cloudy and didn't please; it might ruin the date. 

 He stepped out from his car, unplugging her safety belt and  Shin Hye looked at him, "Flo-- garden park..?" she said with a bit disappoint. 

"Yes, I want a romantic and sweet date..." He stated with his angelic smile as he opened my door.

"You go first...." He said as he pushed her to walk forward.

She walked alone with purse hanging on her shoulder, she walked with disappointment, she heaved a sigh and crossed her arms looking around.

This was where they used to date, Shin Hye sudden thought about him with Shin Kyung.

She stopped in her steps, she looked at the old couple sitting on the bench holding hands and looking at the lake while feeding the gooses and they laughed together. 

She broke into smile. I wish I can live that long. 

She approaching them with greeting, "Good afternoon."

The old couple turned their head with bright smile.

"Did you come here alone, dear?" The old woman said.

"No, I came here with my ---" she stopped "I came with my husband...”

"Where is your husband..?" The old man said. He looked at me and he smiled

"Maybe he’s still--------" she turning her head bouquet of flowers in front of her and looked at Hyuk with smile plastered on his face. 

Her eyes wandering look at him, she took the flowers from his hands and sniffed it. 

"Thank you." Shin Hye said. 

He smiled while biting his lower lip; he pointed his lips, kiss? 

"Kiss him young lady; he wants you to kiss him." They said unison. 

Shin Hye chuckled before she gave a peck on his lips and he grinned.

"Are you married..?" The old couple asked. 

"Yes, we are married." They both said smiling, Hyuk held Shin Hye's hands and caresses it.

"Aw~~, a young married couple, just like us before, but we were married under inheritance." The old woman said. 

“Really….? What coincidence? We are….also…” Shin Hye looked at Hyuk and smiled.  Hyuk smiles also.

"Can I take my wife with me..If you don't mind...” Hyuk said. He pushes Shin hye walked forward.

"Sure, dear, she is your wife, please take care of her and please love her like the way she loves you." The old woman said. 

"Yes, I will." Hyuk as he excused himself. He glanced back to the old couple, they already disappeared. Goose bumps

Hyuk puts his hands on Shin Hye back; he looked pale and he was sweating.

"Why are you sweating?" She asked as she wipes the sweat off.

"The old couple we just saw. They just disappeared." He stated.

"...."  Shin Hye looked at him in disbelief; she glanced at the place where the old couple sat.

"Let's go somewhere now. I feel strange"

She linked hands with him and dragged him to walk fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sat on the bench, after running, Shin Hye and Hyuk panted looking toward each other and chuckling.

He tugging her hair back to her ear, their eyes connected; he came forward to approach Shin Hye as the rain dripped on their head.

"Isn’t today a bad day to have a date?" She stated as she turned to face him, he stared with his gaze fixed on Shin hye and Shin hye stiffen. Hyuk hands slowly made their way to her cheeks, He pressed his lips against hers and Shin hye closed her eyes.

 

Hyuk broke the kiss and formed little smirk.

“You like it?”

“Oh….?” Shin hye opened her eyes and touch her lips. Hyuk took her hands and kissed it.

“Shin hye, would you accept me once again for real? Shin Hye….I am sorry I didn’t spare my time with you….”

Shin hye smiled and cupped Hyuk face. “It’s okay…” Shin hye in tears, she holds his hands and bend her head down.

“Why are you crying?” He asked.

She shook her head, looked up at Hyuk.

“Hyuk…, I am glad you reply it….”

“Reply what?”

“Reply to my love….” She wiped her tears and beamed.

“Remember our wedding...I am happy that I married you…Even though….” she looked down and caressed his hands.

“Hyuk…that’s only I wanted say….”

“What is it?”

“I love you….” Shin hye said while her tears flowed on her cheeks. Hyuk broke into smile, pulled her into his embrace and Hyuk cried.

“I love you, Shin Hye….” He said. “Don’t leave me…Shin Hye…” He murmured in silent as he cradled her head and hugged her very tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~The Next Day~

 

Shin Hye had a call from her doctor informing her to go to the hospital, she got a checked up, she was told that her condition was getting worst. She asked about having a baby, but the doctor didn't recommended that she should get pregnant and the doctor got scared that it might harm the baby.

She went back home with a gloomy face and puffy eyes. She cried before going back home. Hyuk got worried.

He found out that Shin Hye didn't get any treatment, he was frustrated, they had a big argument about it and Hyuk sulked for 2 days.

He tried to manage himself,  to be more patient and he just got scared for losing Shin Hye. 

 Shin Hye started to lose her hair, it was heartbreaking for him.

He forced her to get treatment, he couldn't stand looking at her getting weaker and weaker, and he consoled her until she agreed.

"We should try, you can't just give up your life like that, at least try, and it’s doesn't matter, it's expensive or what...."

"I don't want to lose you...." Hyuk voices getting small, his eyes got teary and Shin Hye wiped his tears. 

She smiled.

At last she agreed to get treatment, she was hospitalized for 1 month.

 A successful surgery or not, no one knows, the only ones that know were the doctor and Hyuk,

The effect was in her, her hair still falling and she became even skinnier. 

Hyuk brought a wig for her not to be upset. He kept praising that she looks beautiful. And she does, he didn't care if she was bald or fat, he still loved her no matter what.

They went outside of hospital to get some fresh air, Hyuk wrapped a thick scarf around her neck and a coat. They sat on the bench, Hyuk was holding her hands and he rubbed it to keep it warm. She was shivering all the time, she felt cold even though there were two layers of coats and she leaned on Hyuk shoulder. 

It was autumn, then snow suddenly started to fall. 

"Oppa, it's snowing....." Shin Hye said. 

"Yes, it is..." Hyuk looked at her. His eyes get teary and he wiped his tears off before Shin Hye notices.

"Oppa..., I feel cold...wrap your arms around me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE LETTER LYRICS FROM VIXX

 

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me

 

I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping

 

Do you remember the day we first met?

Your pretty lips smiled at me

 

After that day, I was determined

That I never want to lose you from my embrace

That I will go till the end

 

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but

Still I will confess to you today

 

I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you

Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

 

After I met you, I found something to do

It is to make you smile all day, every single day

 

There might be times when I’m really busy but

In my head, there are only thoughts of you

 

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but

Still I will confess to you today

 

When you tell me to cheer up

When your eyes are looking at me

Those things make me exist right now

I have nothing else to tell you but I love you

 

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end

For looking at me without shaking

 

Lean on me, believe in my love

Let’s be together for always, forever

 

I love you, I need you.

I love you, I need you.

It’s only you for always

 

Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you

Let’s love as if the world stopped like this

 

Thank you for being you

 

Credits to kpoplyrics.net. And this fic is getting to an end everyone!! I'm getting even sad editing all this. Anyways like I said it is getting to the ending sadly. As I promise I will update like I said before and make it up to you guys for waiting months. Thank you guys!!! Ppyong!