Chapter 7

Married With Him Or Not

Chapter Seven (7)

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

Shin hye, listen to me…..

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hyuk and Shin Kyung got a divorce after being married for 4 months, she cheated on him more than twice, and he couldn't trust her anymore. He found a  scandal of Shin Kyung with another man, Hang Woo kissing her in the backyard during mid-night.

We were still staying at Hyuk's parent house due to my condition, my sickness hasn't recover, I only ate medicine given by the doctor, I know that. It can't cover my sickness any longer. I kept hiding it from them, I didn't want them to worry and......

*Cough hard*

I gripped on my chest and tried enduring the pain. I spit the blood in the sink, I know it's getting worst and I know I will die soon. 

I looked Hyuk sitting on the balcony, I know that he is depressed, I try to comfort him so I offered him a cup of coffee. I stood beside him. I couldn't bear looking him being sad and so silent. 

"Here's the coffee, drink it…"

He took it from my hands and dranked it.

"Hmm...Gwenchana...? If you want anything, just tell me." 

 

"......................." He didn't answer. He was holding the cup but he didn't drink it. 

"I better go inside now..." I said.

"Don't leave me......" He uttered as I turned my head and looked at him. His eyes filled with tears, his lower lip trembling and his hands were shaky.

"Stay with me......Accompany me." He said. He was holding my hands. 

"Can I hug you?" He requested. I nodded. He hugged me and I replied his hug by wrapping my arms around his neck.

He sobbed. I rubbed his back.

He broke the hug suddenly cupped my  face and said "Please, don't leave me....." He whispered in my ear.

 His dripping tears were on my cheeks, I nodded, and beamed.

I can't promise that.  I'm sorry...Hyuk...

He looked at me with his puffy eyes, his reddened nose and I poked his nose as he smiled.

"Thank you for not leaving..." He said.

My eyes wandering looking at him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you…" He said. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"No,you didn't hurt me, Hyuk.." I said as gave a weak smile.

I smiled again, but my heart felt like it wanted to cry and the pain on my chest interrupted the moment.

This was the moment that I wait so long, my love being paid and return. Thank you, god. This already made my life complete. 

I stared at him, my eyes got teary, he caressed my cheek, his eyes rested to my lips and he rubbing my lip with his thumbs.

He approaching slightly planted my lips, gave him access to move further and I am wrapping my hands around his neck.

The tender kiss that was planted on my lip with a sincere heart and the feeling encircled my life being. Even though the death days are waiting for me, it didn't bother me much.

When the moment the tender kiss turned into a soft but rough kiss, it made me gasped; he cupped my face in order to get access to move further.

His hands moving down till my waist, opened my eyes and looked at him. 

He broke the kiss; he stared at me and smiled. I caressed my cheeks.

He tugged my hair back to my ears. He rested his forehead against mine.

"Accompany me...I feel alone…sleep with me tonight... So I will feel less alone..." He whispered. He pecked my forehead.

Shin Hye beamed as nodding. He lifted his chin up to her face and gave her warm kiss. He pulled her in his embrace. It was meaningful for Shin Hye.

 

~Morning~

 The sun rose up brightening the room, I woke up from a deep sleep, I heard breathing from back of me and I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I looked aside; Hyuk was sleeping. 

I planted a kiss on his cheek, I bridged his nose and he beamed smile. 

"Hey… morning…." He greeted me with forehead kiss.

"Morning..." I said. I squeeze myself in his embrace and hug him more. 

I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beating so fast and I smiled. I broke into tears, how amazing is love? I finally felt it.

I went to bathroom to take shower, and Hyuk also went inside. He opened the curtain accidentally, he thought there was no one there, he took a glance and I stopped to cover myself with the curtain. I gasped. 

He just beamed a shy grin, "I just want to brush my teeth...you forgot to lock the door."  I blinked my eyes.

"I did?"

 He looked at me from toe to head with a smirk plastered on his face as I widen my eyes. "What are you looking at?" I said. 

He chuckled; he turned himself, he brushing his teeth while looking at the mirror. I looked at him, he smiling through the reflection of mirror. My cheeks got red. I cleared my throat and close the curtain again.

"I can still see you." He said. He sound likes ert when he said that. He smirked.

I gulped. I rushed open the curtain again,

"What?" I got startled when he was standing in front of me, there was little distance between us; I covered myself with the curtain again. He stared at me with his smirk. I blinked and I grabbed the towel. I covered myself. His smirk still there, he pulled my hand and I bumped on him. He stared at me with his ert eyes, his messy hair and my wet hair kept dripping on me. 

I feel butterflies in my stomach, I gulped. His hands move to my face and cupped it.

I gripped the towel, "...I have to prepare breakfast...." I reasoned. He just smiled; he grabbed other towel and put it on my head and rubbed my hair. 

"Go then."

I nodded then exited the bathroom, now I am dressed, I walked to the kitchen. Mrs. Hye kyo just got there looked at me with her sincere smile and I beamed a smile.

I guess she heard my footsteps.

"Hey, mother in law, what are you going to cook for today?" I said. 

"Honey, you look pale...Are you okay?" Mrs. Hye kyo said. She touched my face; she put her hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Hmm, your temperature…Alright" She smiled. 

"I just finish taking a shower, maybe I'm still chilly, my hair is still wet" I said while holding my wet hair, she puts my stray hair back to my ear. 

"Let's have porridge instead." Mrs. Hye kyo suggested. I nodded.

"Yeah, sure." 

"Later call your parents to come over. They really miss you a lot; I just called them last night to tell them that you are okay. Your mother was the most worried about you." 

I grinned, "Yeah. I miss them so much." I stated.

Hyuk came and hugged Mrs. Hye kyo and kissed her cheeks.

"Morning mom...”

I looked at them; I beamed, Hyuk turned his head to me as my smile faded and blinked towards the front. Mrs. Hye kyo was smiling at us.

He puts his hand on my back, "Morning, sunshine~"

He ruffled my hair, I glared and he smiled. He pecked my lips. He kissed me a bit too long and I pushed him. 

Mrs. Hye kyo chuckles.

“How cute are guys?” I looked at her and smiled. I punch Hyuk's shoulder lightly. He giggled.

He pokes on my waist. I hit him again. I hiss.

"Aish!" He laughed while rubbing his shoulder.

"What are we eating for breakfast?" He said. He acted like kid, childish.

"Porridge..." Mrs. Hye kyo said. 

"Oh." He said. He sat while watching his mother cook. He cups his own face, he was disturbing his mother while she was cooking and he was playing with the carrots. 

He is so different, he is not usual him. Isn't this real him? He just pretentious when he with Shin Kyung? He is a playful person; easy-going, carefree...he is sweet...

I stared at him a while, he turned his head, our eyes connected,

"Why are you staring at me?" He said. He smiled.

"Nothing…. It's seems new to me." I said.

"New...?" he said with blank face. He ate the carrot that he played before. He offered the carrot to me and I took bite.  

"You just different from usual, that's good...,” I said. I smile. I rubbing back of neck and rolled my eyes. 

"Really..?" He's smiling. He nudged my arm and wrapped his arm around my neck. He gave a peck on my cheek, I blushed and he grinned.

"Shin Hye call your parent, let's have dinner together." Mrs. Hye kyo reminded me.

I went to the room take my phone and dial my home number.

On the phone:

"Hello, who is this?"- My mother asked. 

"This is Shin Hye, mum..."

"Oh, Shin Hye, honey, when are you going to visit us?"- Her voices got loud, she got excited and happy

"Maybe after this, I really miss you. Mrs. Hye kyo wanted me to invite you guys to come over, let's have dinner together." 

"Sure, honey. We will be there." My mother said

"I'll be waiting. Mom, I love you..."

"Honey, I love you too, see you later. I am so excited to meet Hyuk and my beautiful daughter, it has been while." My mother said.

I went back to kitchen, the porridge already done and Hyuk was helping set the dishes on the table. I took the spoons and forks from the cabinet and put it on the table. Hyuk called out his father and his brothers. We ate as usual, after that we repeated a routine; wash dishes, do laundry......ect.

I rest on the couch in the living room, Hyuk just walked out from the room, he was wearing a grey shirt, jeans and a silver watch on his left hand. Where was he going?

"Shin Hye…."

"Oh…" I said.

"Are you done with your home work?" He asked.

"Yes." I said with a nodded.

"Want to go out with me..?" He said.

 

 

 

OMG! I haven't updated in heck of a long time! I'm very sorry about that. But I'll do triple update! I'll be updating this and It's You and I'm Not Important, I'm Just A Dancer For This. I'm close to the end of this fic so I'm going to try to update and edit all the chapters left in this fic. Thank you guys for being patient with this slow author. Til then Ppyong!