Yuri the Class President

High School 2013

 

Sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i had a major case of writer's block. I would like to thanks all my subscribers and reviewers. You guys make me happy. Now on to the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, but the plotline is mine.

 


Seoul 2010: Sophomore year

"Alright listen up, next week is Field day. This year I want to win!" Their usually lazy, and zombie like teacher was full of fiery energy. The class groaned.

"But we don't want to compete," Taemin whined.

"We'll only embarrass ourselves." Sunny agreed.

"Like it or not we are going to compete and we are going to win. I'm going to make that Ajusshi eat his words!" She said scarily. The Class knew that once she was fired up like that, they had no choice but to do as she told them.

"The class officers are in charge of the preparations and picking who should be in what event." Ms. Ahn said, "Don't you kids dare disappoint me!" She threatened revealing her evil eyes. The class sat up straight.

"Y-yes Ms. Ahn," They said fearfully.

"Ooh It's Lunch time, get out of my room" she said.

Yuri, Jessica, and Tiffany walked to the lunchroom together.

"I hate my life," Yuri groaned.

"It's not so bad Yuri-ah, I'm sure Minho will help you out," Tiffany said. Jessica let out laugh out of the blue. Yuri and Tiffany stare at her wierdly.

"Sorry, but that's not going to happen," Jessica said. Tiffany than had to comfort her now moping friend. Jessica received some death glares from Tiffany but she shook it off. The three sat with some of the 2-b students. Yuri stood up suddenly and slammed her hands on the table, surprising everyone.

"I will not go down alone," She said, "Where is Choi Minho?

"He likes to go up to the rooftop," Eunhyuk said, "probably sleeping or something." Without another word, Yuri stormed off to find Minho. As expected, Minho was sleeping on the rooftop.

"Yah!" Yuri shouted. Surprised Minho fell out of the bench and unto the floor.

"What?" He asked irritated.

"Are you going to help me with the preparations or not?" She demanded. He got off the ground and got back unto the bench.

"I don't want to," he said simply. He closed his eyes. That was not the answer Yuri wanted.

"Get up!" Yuri angrily kicked the bench. Minho sat up.

"Are you even a girl?" Tsk, so tempermental." Minho said.

"What did you just say?!" Yuri fist flew up.

"See what I mean?" Minho shrugged it off. Yuri growled and kicked him in the shin.

"Ouch, what is that for!" Minho shouted. Yuri grabbed his ears and twisted it.

"A-ah, let go!"

"Take it back you jerk!" Yuri said through gritted teeth.

"Ouch, it hurts,"

"Do it!" She twisted harder.

"Ah- Okay, I'm sorry!" Yuri pushed him away.

"Serves you right," she said. Minho glared at her.

"You better stay afterschool and help me with the preparations." She said and left. Minho scoffed.

Yuri sat in the homeroom waiting for Minho. Jessica and Tiffany had to leave early so they couldn’t stay with her. It took a while, but eventually Minho showed up.

"Let's get this over with," he sat down. Yuri nodded, secretly surprised that he even bothered to show up.

"Okay, there are 8 events; four for the whole class, and the other four we have to pick people for it." Yuri said, "We need to volunteer people for the high jump, hurdle, 3-on-3 basketball, and tag team race."

"Who should we volunteer for the High jump?" Yuri asked. There was silence. Neither of them could think of any names.

"Um…." Minho began to say, but he shook his head, "I have no idea,"

"This is hard," Yuri commented.

"How many people do we need?" Minho asked.

"4, two boys and two girls,"

"How about Gikwang and Eunhyuk and Sulli and Hyoyeon."

"I guess," Yuri scratched her head," We just need to put people into an event right?" Minho shrugged. They moved on.

"Okay what about hurdling; we need 3 boys and 3 girls." Yuri said.

"Yonghwa, Donghae, and Taemin?" Minho said.

"Not Taemin, he’ll hurt himself. Let's just go with Onew." Minho nodded once he realized Yuri got a point.

"And girls?" Yuri asked.

"Sooyoung, Amber, and Jessica," Knowing her friend, Jessica will probably complain, but Yuri didn’t care at this point.

"its official, Soo, Amber, and Jess." Yuri said without reconsidering.

"Let's continue to the 3-on-3?" Yuri said, "Do you know any guys who can play basketball?"

"If you can’t think of anybody, just pick the tallest guys from our class," Unbeknownst to him, he had accidentally volunteered himself.

"That's not a bad Idea, I volunteer Taecyeon, Chansung, and -----You!" Jessica said.

"I don’t want to do it," Minho said.

"But you have to," Yuri said, "You’re tall,"

"In that case, I volunteer you for the relay race"

"You only did that to get back at me!" Yuri whined.

"You have to do it." Minho said. Yuri made a face, but decided that she didn’t want to spend all night arguing with Minho.

"Fine, but who else?"

"Sungmin and Junghyung." he shrugged.

"Good enough, what about the people not in the competition?"

"Let them be the cheerleaders or something," Minho said as if he couldn’t care less. Yuri didn’t have any objections.

"So Tiffany, Sohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoseob, and Taeminnie are the cheerleaders" she said, "Meeting Adjourned."

"I'm leaving" Minho said already at the door. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, at least he helped out,"

The next morning, Yuri told the class what she and Minho had decided. Needless to say everybody started complaining.

"SHUT UP!!!" Ms. Ahn screamed, "Everyone will be competing as they are assigned or else!" No one dared to say a word after that.

"Now everybody go outside and run 5 times around the field!" She pointed to the door, "We start training for field day now!" The students grudgingly did as they were told.

Gyuri and Krystal were walking to the bathroom. When they saw Class 2-B snidely remarked, "We’re glad your class is in the competition; someone has to come in last." They scoffed and continued on their way.

"They make my blood boil," Sooyoung remarked, "makes me want to shove their words back down their throats."

"Ignore them," Yuri said, "Let’s go and get this over with."

Once at the field everyone began running unenthusiastically, despite Mrs. Ahn yelling at them to try harder. The class stopped running when their heard laughter. Their heads turned towards the school. On the second floor, beside class 2-B, was the students in class 2-A laughing at them. Some even cheered mockingly.

"That’s it, I want to beat them and wipe those sneers of their pretty little faces."Donghae said. The rest of the class were fired up, they started to run, but this time with more energy and determination.


Thanks for reading. Please Review and Subscribe!