Worst day ever!!! part 1

High School 2013

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fanfic, but the plotline is mine.  To those who don't know, this is purely fiction and is a result of my imagination.  Don't copy, don't hate, just read and enjoy!


Yuri remembered her first day of high school like it was yesterday.  She smiled at the picture of 14 year old Yuri with short hair and sneakers.  She was quite a tomboy then.

"Yuri- ah, are you ready for school?!" Mrs. Kwon, Yuri's mother asked.

"Yes, I'll just go wait outside for Jiyeon and Soojung!”  Yuri decided to make a run for it.  She did not want a repeat of what happened on the first day of Preschool, the first day of kindergarten, or the first day of every school year.  Long story short, there's a special wall just for Yuri.  Just for once Yuri wanted to go to school like a normal teenager.

"Wait- I almost forgot!" Mrs. Kwon said. Oh no. "Papa, Get your in here!  Youngjoo, Take a picture of us with your sister, will you!" 

"But I really have to go mommy!"  Yuri pleaded.

"Nonsense," Mrs. Kwon said ignoring the dread on her daughter's face.  "Honey, Youngjoo!"

"C'mon mom, can't you just let her go to school like a normal teen for once?!" Yuri silently thanked her older brother.

 "Of course not, this is tradition!" Yeah, a tradition that Yuri wants to high- kick through the roof.  Mr. Kwon entered the room. He was a average looking man, with average height and a head full of hair.  Okay here's a reasonable looking man, right?  NOT!  Here's another thing Yuri has to endure: 

"Oh my baby girl, she's growing up so fast.  It seems like just yesterday I'm changing her diaper!"  Oh here we go again.  It happens every year.  Seriously, EVERY year. 

"Oh Papa your ruining Yuri's uniform." Mrs. Kwon pulled her husband away.

"Wait!  Where are you going young lady?"   Darn, caught, and she was so close to ditching her weird   family.  Yuri trudged back to her family.

 "Alright let's get this over with!" She finally gave in.  Yuri was between her mother and father with distaste on her face. As soon as the camera flashed, Yuri was out the door. 

"7:30, perfect!"  Yuri stood at the gate and waited for her best friends, who promised to pick her up, so they could walk to school.  She waited, and waited. 

"Where could those girls be?!"  She started to get impatient.  It was 7:50 and if she didn't hurry, she would be late.  Her high school starts at 8:15 A.M and it takes about a 30 minute walk from her house to school.  When the clock reached 7: 55, Yuri couldn't wait any longer, so she dashed.  She ran as fast as her leg would allow.  Thank goodness for soccer.  Yuri played soccer with Jiyeon and Soojung, that's how they became friends.  Yuri played center was a pretty good athlete.  She ran and ran and got into the gate with five minutes to spare.  She didn't stop though, she ran into the school and through the hallways, up the stairs, zooming past classrooms and knocked a boy down on the floor.  She didn’t even think to look at his face, but he had a military hair- cut.  She bowed as an apology but kept running.

 "Class 1-a, Class 1-b, 1-c,2-a, I'm here!, Class 2-b." She took a deep breath, and slid the door open and stepped.  And she just froze.   The Room was a mess!  Desks and chairs all over the place.  Paper and pencils were all over the floor and desks.  Yuri yelped as a paper airplane zipped over her head.  Oh, the terror.  She took a step back to make sure if this place was really where she'll be stuck for all four years of her high school life.

The boy that she knocked over walked past her into the room dodging paper airplanes and spitballs.  He walked through the mess, grabbed a desk and a chair, wiped away all the junk, sat down on it, and put his head down to sleep.

"Why are you punishing me?" she asked no one in particular.  

"Alright class! Take your seat.  "A woman walked into the front of the room.  Her hair looked messy and unkempt and she had dark eye bags under her eyes as if she hadn't slept in a while.  Her blouse had weird   stains on it. Yuri grabbed a desk and a chair and sat at the end of the room beside the sleeping guy, while the rest of the class ignored the teacher.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?  I TOLD YOU TAKE A SEAT!!!!!!!  BALI" The teacher screamed with force.

That got the students' attention.  They quickly scrambled to their seats and sat down.

"That’s better," the teacher said as if she was a totally different person.  Bipolar much?!

"My name Ahn Jiyoung, "She introduced herself.  "I'll be your homeroom teacher for the rest of your high school years." Great!” Yuri thought.  Sarcasm my friends.

"I'll take class roles and then we will need to elect class president and vice president." Ms. Ahn said sweetly.  The class groaned. It seems like nobody wanted to be the class officers.  They must be a bunch of lazy people.  Yuri shouldn't talk because she didn't want to do either.

"Choi Sooyoung, Choi Sulli…."

"Here!" two girls said in unison.   One was tall and skinny and was kind of a tomboy.   Another was also tall, but she was super girly.

"Choi Minho…" there was silence. Yuri looked around to see who the name belonged to.  With his head still down on the table, the boy that Yuri bumped into raised his hand and mumbled "Here!"

The teacher raised an eyebrow but she looked too tired to care.

"Hwang Chansung, Jung Jessica, Jung Yonghwa…."

"Here!"  Yuri zoned out after that.  She examined her class room.

"Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri…." Yuri perked up and realized she zone out.

"What? I didn’t do anything." The class looked at her  like she  grew  a  second  head  and  laughed  at  her  idiocy. "Thank you for that Ms.  Kwon," Ms. Ahn said. Yuri bowed her head in embarrassment.   Great, now she's going to be known as the 'crazy paranoid girl' in her class.   “Can this day get any worse?!”   Yuri didn't pay attention after that. She was off in a far away land of random thoughts, until her bladder started interrupting her.  She tried to hold it in but she really had to pee.   So she raised her hand.

"Oh lookie there we have a candidate for class president.  All in favor of Kwon Yuri please raise your   hand."  The teacher said enthusiastically.   --Wait WHAT?!!!!!!----

"No, I don’t-"   but she was ignored.  It seemed everyone was glad they weren’t in her position because a majority of the class raised their hand.  -It was official; this day could not get worse.    Why was she so unlucky?!"

"Alright, it is official, our class president is YURI!!!!" All of  a  sudden,   Yuri  didn't  need  to  go  to  the   bathroom  anymore.  "But-" all her protests were ignored.

"And our vice president, any volunteers?" ………...Total and Complete silence…….  Yuri was getting angry.  This is not how she wanted to spend high school years. Yuri sat  sideways started kicking the  air- which  was  a  habit of  hers-  and  the  more  frustrated  she got,  the  harder she  kicked.  She probably   kicked  too  hard  when  her  shoe flew off  hit the sleeping Choi Minho in the  head  and  startled him. He stood up in panic.  Oops…

"Choi Minho?!" The teacher looked surprised, but continued, "All in favor?"  Again almost the whole raised their hands.

"Okay then, our vice-president is Minho!!" Uh-oh.  


Annyeoung everyone! i worked super hard this fanfic and finally mustered enough courage to upload it. Please read and review. Tell me what you think! I value everyones opinion.