A Blossoming Friendship?

High School 2013

New chapter AGAIN...... I know what what you're thinking- I have no life and you may be right.................

Disclaimer: I don't own these character nor do i claim i do, but i do own the plot. Please enjoy and don't take it too seriously.


Following Tiffany…………..
Tiffany changed out of her sweat pants and shirt.  After a long game of soccer, she was soaked in sweat and since she lost track of time, she didn't have enough time to take a shower. She put on different shirt and jean shorts. Hanging out with Yuri somehow influenced her laid- back style.  She had 5 minutes until the time she was supposed to start working, so she had to hurry.  Playing soccer with Yuri and Jessica kept Tiffany in shape. She didn't care if she looked like a mess by the time she got there, as long as she got to the little shop in time.
"Made it," she said as she stood in-front of the little family-owned restaurant.  It was run by this lady whose son went to college, so she runs the store by herself.  She told Tiffany that she couldn't pay her a lot, which Tiffany was okay with because she didn't really need money that badly.  She ran into the shop and was about to announce her arrival to Mrs. Jo, when Tiffany caught sight of the tall figure towering over the shop lady.  He seemed really familiar to Tiffany, but since the guy was facing away from her she couldn’t tell who he was.  Mrs. Jo finally realized Tiffany arrived and ran over to greet Tiffany.
“Ah, Miyoung-ah, you've arrived!"  Mrs. Jo was one of the few people that got to call Tiffany by her Korean name.   The guy turned around to see who Mrs. Jo was talking about.  Tiffany was genuinely shocked to see Choi Siwon in front of her.
“Hi ajummeoni!" She forced herself to pay attention to Mrs. Jo but in reality she really wanted to know why Siwon was here.
“Miyoung-ah, why do you look like you were attacked by a squirrel?" Mrs. Jo asked. Tiffany laughed it off.
"Sorry I lost track of time and had to sprint here!"  Tiffany said scratching her head.
"Before you go clean-up, I want you to meet Choi Siwon, a very good friend of mine."
"We know each other from school," Siwon told the older woman.  “Hwang Miyoung, Taecyeon's little sister right?"
“It’s Tiffany," Tiffany corrected.
“Well, Miyoung-ssi, it looks like you and I will be working together." Siwon flashed a stunning smile towards her. But it did not escape her noticed that he was ignoring her regarding her name.  Like every other girl, Tiffany thinks that Siwon is a handsome guy, but unlike every other girl she is not head-over- heels in love with him.
"It's Tiffany," She repeated.
“You should probably get cleaned up, Miyoung-Ssi," Siwon said," The lunch rush will begin soon,"
"Unbelievable!" Tiffany thought. He completely ignored her.  Tiffany would've said something more, but people started coming into the shop, so she had no choice but to get ready for work.
“This is not over!" She thought as she gave Siwon forced sweet smile.  He smiled back pretending to be oblivious.  She bowed to Mrs. Jo and made her way into the back of the shop.  There was a small mirror for Tiffany to see her reflection.  She would've been embarrassed, but she was too amused.  Her hair was over the place and it was wet with sweat.   She combed her hair with her fingers and put her hair up in a ponytail. She had been working at the shop for about one week and had gotten a grasp on how things went.  She took ordered, served the food, cleaned the tables, sweeps the floors, and washed dishes.
The lunch rush lasted for 3 hours.  Tiffany was absolutely exhausted afterwards.
“Miyoung-ah, are you hungry," Mrs. Jo asked
“I thought you'd never ask," Tiffany replied.
“I’ll make you some food," Mrs. Jo said,” Siwon, please join Tiffany."  Siwon didn't need a second invitation as he sat down on a chair across from Tiffany.
“So, how do you know Mrs. Jo?" Tiffany asked.
" I eat here a lot," Siwon said, " Since Seungho left, she been having a lot of trouble with the heavy lifting,  so I volunteer to help her move heavy things and make deliveries for her."
"Wow, and here I thought you'd be playing ball with your friends!" Tiffany said jokingly.
“Well I do that to," Siwon said.
"Well of course, you are the captain of the Basketball team." Tiffany laughed.
"How did you know?"
"Please, its basic knowledge," Tiffany said," Everyone knows Choi Siwon,"
"Oh really, how much do you know about me?" Siwon asked interested.
“Well I know your name and the sports you play, oh and also you’re in class 2-A," Tiffany said.
“Everyone knows that," Siwon said,” I was wondering if you knew anything personal about me."
“Why would I want to know about your personal life?" She asked. “No offence but I really didn't care that much about you."
“Ouch, harsh," Siwon pretended to look hurt.
“You have tons of fan girls already, who cares if there is a single girl who isn't interested in you."
“Well it's a nice change," Siwon said thoughtfully," It means I don't have worry about you trying to assault me right?"
“Oh, if I assault you it would be because of anger not because you're "so hot that I couldn't keep my hands of you!" Tiffany said imitating a crazy fangirl. Siwon laughed.
“I’ll keep in mind not to get on your bad side," he said.
“Here you go!" Mrs. Jo served Siwon and Tiffany.
“Thanks ajummeoni," Tiffany flashed Mrs. Jo her signature eye-smile.
“You’re very welcome!"
“Aren’t you going to eat, Mrs. Jo?" Siwon asked.
“Don’t worry about me and enjoy your food," She replied.
“Don’t forget take care of yourself, ajumma." Siwon said.
“What a gentleman!" Mrs. Jo said. “Of course I'll take care of myself."
"I have to go see Mr. Jo, so please look after the store." Mrs. Jo said.
“I will guard it with my life." Mrs. Jo gave a smile and headed out the store.  Tiffany couldn't hold in her laughter.
“I will guard it with my life," Tiffany lowered her voice to try to mimic Siwon,” Wherefore art thou, in the 14th Century, oh brave knight?"
“Actually that was what I was going for," Siwon laughed along.  After a moment of silence, Tiffany breaks it.
“I’m still curious as to how you know Mrs. Jo,” Tiffany asked, “I heard that your family is very well off."
“Yes, my dad is loaded," Siwon said, " but I don't want to live a life like him."
“Why not?"
“He’s a businessman who has turn hard and cold over the years.  He wants me to follow in his footsteps, but I refused him." Siwon answered.
“So is this some sort of quest to find you?" Tiffany half joked.
“Yeah, one way to put it," Siwon said," so far I'm living the life of a normal teenager,"
"So what are you interested in?" Tiffany asked.
"Justice, the law," Siwon replied. "I like defending people."
"So you want to be a lawyer?"  
“Yes, or somewhere in that field."
“You’re different," Tiffany said as she came to a conclusion.
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked with a smirk.
"Good," Tiffany replied, "I always assumed you were just another jock." 
"That's why you don't judge a book by its cover" he said," Miyoung,"
"I've learned my lesson, wise teacher," Tiffany said, "and name is Tiffany not Miyoung,"
"I like Miyoung," He said.
"Why?" Tiffany asked curious.
"It makes me feel special," Siwon said. Tiffany laughed.
"How,"
“From the way you keep correcting me, I can tell only a handful of people are allowed to call you that." After a moment of studying Siwon Tiffany finally asks. “Are you always this open?"  
“No, but for some reason, I want to tell you everything about myself." Siwon said.
“Huh?" Tiffany asked confused.
“Nothing," Siwon smiled innocently."What about you?"
 "What about me?" Tiffany asked.
“Isn’t it kind of unfair that I'm telling you everything and you haven't said anything about yourself?” Siwon asked.
“Okay, what do you know about me?” Tiffany asked.
“Everything,” Siwon said, “your hobbies, your likes, and dislikes.”
“I like to play soccer with my friends, I absolutely love pink, and I hate bugs.”  She said simply. Siwon pouted.
“What?” Tiffany said innocently.
“That’s not fair,” he said, “You’re not putting any effort into it.”
“I told you what you wanted to know.” Tiffany said.
“Yeah, but I was hoping for more than a sentence.” He said.
“I’m just wondering, but why does the most popular guy in school what to know anything about me?” Tiffany eyed him suspiciously.
“The real question is why I shouldn’t want to get to know you,” he said.
“You said you want to know everything about me, right?” she asked. He nodded.
“Fine, I’ll tell you everything, but you’re going to regret it.” Tiffany said. Siwon raised a brow, but said nothing. Tiffany took that as a challenge.
“It started one seemingly calm Tuesday morning, when a piercing scream broke out as a beautiful young woman went into labor…..,” Siwon smirked when he realized that he would indeed regret it.  Tiffany went on to tell him about everything she remembered, and despite her expectations that Siwon would interrupt her, he sat and listened like a total gentleman.  After awhile, she stopped joking and started talking to Siwon comfortably. Unfortunately, Mrs. Jo returned and the two had to go back to work. But before, Tiffany went into the kitchen to help, Siwon stopped her. “I’ll be here tomorrow, tell me more,” Tiffany watched him walk away and despite her best efforts, a light blush crept up to her cheeks. Tiffany could hardly believe it. She and Siwon were actually talking, and he was pretty charming. She couldn't wait to tell Yuri and Jessica.                                    


Four chapters in 2 days.. sorry if that's too much...Okay that's my last update for a while.  If you're wondering if typed this all in 1 day, NO. I wrote this a while ago i just needed to edit and all those fun things.  Anyways... if you're expecting that i'm going to update like this all the time, you're sadly mistaken. I happened to have a lot of time on my hands today....so YEAH.

READ REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE... it gives me motivation. Love you and goodbye......