Worst day ever!!! part 2

High School 2013

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me and the story is fiction. This story does belong to me so please respect it.

previously:

"Okay then, our vice-president is Minho!!" Uh-oh.

 He  looked  dumbstruck with  a  hand  on  his  head- most likely  the spot  that  Yuri's  shoe  hit  him. He  looked at  the shoe  on  the  floor and  scanned  the  room  for  someone  who  was  missing  a  shoe,  which  happened  to  be  Yuri. Yuri swallowed and smiled   nervously at the glaring boy.  And the next thing he did shocked her.  He  picked  up  the  her  shoe- which at that time one  the  student were  all  back  to their  business-  and  threw  it out  the window.   Which was opened?
"Yah!!!!"  Without thinking, Yuri shouted at the boy.  The room was quiet now and all eyes were on   them.  "What do you think you're doing?!!!!"  Yuri didn't care anymore.
"I just got rid of   something that doesn’t belong," Minho said. "His voice was quiet and mumbly.
"YEAH, my shoe!" Yuri shouted.
"Oh yeah, well should I throw you out too, Black Cat!"  He said in return.
"I'd like to see you try, scrawny rat!" Yuri retorted.
"Stop, STOP!!!"  For the second time that day, the teacher screamed.  "It seems, you two have a disagreement.  As Vice-President and President, you have to work together.  Now, GO OUTSIDE AND FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!  I don't want  to  see  your  faces  until  you  make  up.    Got it?!"   Yuri stopped counting the teachers tantrum. She had a feeling she won't be able to count that high after a   while.  
"I SAID DID YOU GET IT?!!!!"
"Yes!" the duo said in unison.   That kind of scared Yuri a little…….Okay maybe a lot.
Yuri walked out with Minho following her.   As soon as   the doors closed they were argue- whispering,   a combination of arguing and whispering. 
"Why did you throw my shoe out?!!!!"  She demanded
"Do you even have to ask?!"  Minho snapped back.    "I just volunteered for something I had no plans of doing.   EVER"  
"Oh    it  up, it was an  accident,  you didn't  have to throw  my  brand  new Nike shoe  out  the freakin' window!"
"Well,  If  you didn't  want it thrown out  like  that,  You  should've  left it where  it belonged, your FOOT!"
"You   better hope you find it, or else you’ll pay, Jerk!!"  Yuri   shouted,  but  realized  how  loud  she  was   shouting and  quietly said,  "Go   get  my  shoe!  Or be ready to pay $64.00, Freak!"  Yuri  was  seriously   thinking  of  going  all  psycho -chick   on the  idiot,  but  didn’t  want  to  get  in   trouble, so  she  held it   in.  She was not  going to walk around  without a shoe.
"Why don’t you go get it then?" He said irritated.
"You threw it; you have to go get it!!!!" Yuri insisted
"I don't want to do it," Minho mumbled.  
"You have t o because I can't go out there, my foot would get all dirty!"  Yuri said. "Now go if you don't want to make this situation more chaotic than it already is." She pushed him forward and he reluctantly  started walking.  Yuri waited impatiently, but after 10 minutes wondered why he was taking his time.  She couldn't stand still anymore so she decided to go find the idiot.  She took off her sock and headed downstairs and outside with  one  foot bare.  Yuri went around to the side of the school building and   looked around to see if the stupid boy was anywhere   in sight.  And he was under a tree, staring up.
"Yah, what are doing just standing there?" Yuri asked irritated.
"Your shoe is on the tree."  He pointed up at the tree.  Yuri dashed towards him.
"What?!" Like  he said her shoe  was  snuggled  in between the branch of a 10  ft  tree. Yuri groaned.  The  forces are just having a  grand time  ruining her day aren't  they.
"How am I going to get my shoe down?!"  She  asked  no one in particular.  Minho started walking away.
"You  are not going anywhere until my shoe is back on my feet!!!!" and suddenly a idea hit her.  Not  literally, thank goodness, or else she'd have another reason to add to her list of  worst  things that  happened to her today.   "Let me stand on your shoulder. Minho started protesting, but Yuri was not going to change her mind. She took of her other shoe and sock as Minho bitterly got down so she could get on.  Yuri held unto the tree so she wouldn't fall off.  She was at it trying to get her shoe free. She grabbed her shoe when Minho started laughing.  
"What are you laughing at?" Yuri demanded. 
"Nice underwear!" he teased.  Yuri turned bright red and screamed trying to get down. BIG mistake.
Minho could keep her balance so she fell. She screamed as she landed on poor Minho.  
"Ow…." he managed to say. Yuri got off him.   She scoffed.
"Serves you right for peeking." She blushed.
"It was you who thought it was a good idea to get on my shoulder." Minho slowly sat up looking like he was in pain.  
"Are you okay?"  Yuri asked guiltily.  Minho shrugged but half way through he held on to his shoulder.   "Shoulder cramp,   ah-ah,” He yelped.  Panicking Yuri started hitting shoulder.
"OWWWW!"  He said loudly.
"Sorry!" Yuri then started massaging it. After a minute and a half, Minho relaxed.  Yuri stopped massaging him.  "I never got to apologize for pushing you and  accidentally volunteering  you for  class  officer.   So sorry…" Minho sighed  
"What’s done is done- did you get your shoe down?" He asked.
"Yeah." she said in the process of getting her shoe on.  "Let’s get back to class."  The rest of the class didn't seem to miss them.  They sat down quietly.
…….
"Alright class is over, President."  Yuri stood up awkwardly.
"Attention."  The class lazily sat up straight.  "Bow," She bowed and the followed.   
The rest of the morning, was drag.  She  didn't  realize  how  hungry  she  was  until  the  lunch bell  ranged.  She searched for her friends who were put into class 2-A.   She found them sitting at a table   with a bunch of pretty girls wearing makeup and styled hair.   
"Soojung, Jiyeon!"  She waved and walked toward her friends.  The girls stared at her with distaste.
"Do you girls know her?"  The one that looked like she was   the leader asked boredly.   What happened next got  her   speechless.
"No,   she's just a wannabe, just ignore her."  SooJung said.  Yuri felt as if she’d been slapped 50 times over.    
"She thinks she’s our friend and always tries to hang with us."  Jiyeon added with no signs of joking whatsoever.   How could they?  Yuri just stood there frozen halfway towards her friends- or if she could   even call them that  anymore.
"Looks like she isn't getting the message, Look Helmet hair- we don’t like you so leave us alone.  Hurt and angry at the same time, Yuri cracked.
" Soojung's  2 front teeth are fake and  Jiyeon has  a  scar  that  looks  like an monkey  on  her   left  cheek,"  She  said holding her  anger  in and  walked away like boss.  She didn't have much of an appetite   today.  There  were  groans  of  disgust and  laughter coming  from  the  table  those  evil   traitors  were  sitting. Serves them right!  She wasn't  in  a  good  mood  the  whole   day,  but  the  good  news was soccer  try-outs  were  on  the same  day  after school.   Soccer had  always cheered her  up,  so  she  headed of the school with her head  held   high even though she  had  just been completely  betrayed  by  the people she   called her friends.  Ready for MORE bad news...
"I’m sorry, but there will be no girl soccer this year." THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!
"What, why not?"  Yuri asked.
"There   weren't enough people signing up.   I'm sorry, but we can’t do it." The coach said. "Maybe next   year," Normally Yuri would argue, but after everything that happened to her today.  She simply had no energy. Yuri turned around noticing a girl from her homeroom, Jessica Jung, walking off as well.
She walked home alone.   For the first time in her life, Yuri gave up.  She had no friends, bad luck,   and worst of all -no soccer.      This is the WORST day ever.

 

 

 

 


I've been meaning to update, but there was some technical difficulties. Anyways thanks to all my reviewers and subscibers!! You guys make me happy!!!!!!!!