Kyuchul: Nothing's Over (Infinite)

Kyuhyun's Drabble Diary

With all of the possible pieces of clothing shoved into Heechul’s suitcase, he sighed as he had to now squish his belongings in order for them to fit inside in it. After a few good fifteen minutes of sitting, pounding, and even jumping on top of his suitcase, he managed to finally close it shut. Heechul cursed inwardly at the infernal piece of luggage as he reluctantly dragged it across the living room towards the door.

“Aish, stupid suitcase… taking too much effort.” Heechul complained as he kicked it in anger. From behind him, his cat Heebum was meowing happily as if he was laughing at his diva owner. Turning around, Heechul bent down and the cat fondly.

“Eh, are you laughing at me?” Heechul paused for a moment as Heebum meowed again. “Ah, whatever. I’ll miss you Heebum. Shindong better take good care of you okay? If he doesn’t, tell me, and he’ll see his worst nightmare.” Heechul said with a glint in his eyes as he stared at Shindong’s room down the hall. The cat meowed in response as it purred, staying close to Heechul as he continued to pet it. However there was a low, velvety voice that spoke behind him.

“I’ll miss you too Heechul hyung.” Turning around, Heechul could see Kyuhyun leaning against a wall, his arms crossed and with a solemn look on his face. A single tear drop trickled down his pale face.

“Yah, you too, maknae?” Heechul exclaimed as he stood up and wiped the tear of Kyuhyun’s smooth cheek.

“It’s… just not going to be the same without you here, hyung.” Tears fled his eyes as they were now streaming down his face.

“Kyu, you big baby, how many times do I have to tell? It’s only one month. After that I’ll be back in the dorms and we can hangout like we always had. Going out for dinner, singing karaoke, shooting things in video games… I might not be up on that stage, but I’ll be here with you… for you. Nothing’s going to be over.” Surprised by Heechul’s sudden words of sincerity, Kyuhyun leapt into his arms and gave him what seemed like his last hug.

A few days later, Heechul must leave to a boot camp for military training. Slipping on his uniform and cap on he stares at a picture he had of Kyuhyun right before he left. Clutching it tightly, he held back his own tears as he showed a smile. Our tears, our pain, our fights, our love… I’ll return so don’t worry you snarky maknae. I’ll make sure that everything’s the same and that nothing’s over.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Note that this was before Heechul's entrance into the army ^^